- 04-23-2012, 03:14 PM #1Newbie
- Whitehouse, Texas, United States
- 04-25-2012, 03:02 AM #2Member
- 32 - liked 1 times
Re: How to unlock Samsung SCH-R451C
1. Enter ##626#
2. Select edit.
3. Enter 00000000 (this is the default code, and if it does not work this solution will not work for you)
4. I then retyped one of the boxes values to simulate a change, though you ma not have to do this.
5. Keep clicking ok, then exit.
6. The phone should reset and the default unlock code will be the last 4 digits of your phone number. If you do not know this number, it was displayed in one of the screens shown in this solution..
i think this will surely help you. Mobile Simulators
- Bell Mobility