- 05-22-2012, 09:27 PM #1Newbie
My mother has a samsung showcase galaxy & to make a long story short, she is computer & phone iliterate!! Lol! Anyway, she doesn't remember what her lock code is & the way she works, she never has time to take the phone to her provider. What can she do to reset it or unlock it?
› See More: samsung showcase lock code forgotten
- 03-15-2013, 12:22 PM #2Mr Admin Guy
Re: samsung showcase lock code forgotten
You may have to do a hard reset, but you'll lose all data. Try this:
- Hold down the power button and the volume up/down buttons at the same time
- When the samsung logo appears release only the power button
- The recovery screen should come up - use the volume down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset. Use the home button to select it
- Use volume up to confirm and select with home button
- Everything will erased including the password!
Phones Discussed Above
|More Samsung Showcase topics||Samsung Forum||Reviews|