- 08-19-2012, 10:11 PM #1Newbie
just rooted it and my laptop died in the middle (using odin) and when i boot it it goes past the samsung logo but stops on the samsung galaxy s3 sign. its verizon us version.
› See More: Galaxy S3 Wont Boot After Failed Root *PLEASE HELP*
- 08-20-2012, 09:00 AM #2Mr Admin Guy
Re: Galaxy S3 Wont Boot After Failed Root *PLEASE HELP*
Can you do this?
- Turn off the phone
- Press & hold volume up and home at the same time
- Press the power button until the phone turns on (vibrates)
- The Android logo should appear - release the buttons
- Select wipe data/factory reset with volume down, press the power button to choose
- Select YES with Volume down, power to choose
- The phone should format
- Press power to reboot
Click LIKE to show if a post is helpful or not!
Into Nikon Photography? Check out Nikonites