ull Movies on my Sanyo 5600
I've loaded 5 full movies to my 512 Mini SD Card so far. I use "Nokia Mulitmedia" to convert them to 3gp then rename them to mp4, the file originally was in AVI format. Now the "Nokia Multimedia" won't read AVI's? anyone help? The Movies in AVI still play on my MPX300 and MPX220
This info is from another forum:
successfully made a 3gp file and downloaded it to my phone. I did have to rename it to an mp4 file and I was even able to make it my screensaver with no probs on my MM-A700. If anyone would like to do this get this free app
1) Download and install player.
2) Launch Nokia Multimedia Player. Open your video file (avi or mpg).
3) Press File -> Save as...
4) Enter filename of your 3gp file, and choose resolution and size limit: not sure what MMS
stands for but I just chose Custon 300KB or 200KB 176x144 MMS
64KB, 128*96 MMS
95KB, 128*96 MMS
Custom 200KB, 128*96
Custom 200KB, 176*144 <- Perfect fit for MM-A700
Custom 300KB, 128*96
Custom 300KB, 176*144 <- Perfect fit for MM-A700
No size limit, 128*96
No size limit, 176*144
5) Click Save. File converted.
6) Then rename file to .mp4 and use the focus tool to upload it