- 05-17-2009, 02:19 PM #1Newbie
Hi there, I found a sanyo katana 6600, it hasn't been used in sixth months. This morning I call to Sprint customer service and they told me that I can activate this phone in postpaid (two years contract) with no problems, but I prefer a prepaid plan.
1. I really don't know what to do, any idea?
2. I don't know how to unlock this phone
3. I don't know what was the previous phone number
4. When I try to make a phone call I hear a message like this "your account couldn't be validated"
If you were I, what would you do with this phone?
Thank for your time.
› See More: I found a sanyo katana 6600, now what?
- 05-28-2009, 03:54 AM #2
- 05-28-2009, 04:28 AM #3
Re: I found a sanyo katana 6600, now what?
I suggest you still get in touch with the Sprite guys and ask them whether there could be any other way apart from signing a 2 year contract. You could a better option that suits you. All the best.Excellent web content at affordable prices-http://www.seoarticlewritingpro.com
Phones Discussed Above
|More Sanyo Katana Mystic Black topics||Sanyo Forum||Reviews|
|More Nokia 6600 topics||Nokia Forum||Reviews|