- 07-25-2012, 11:57 PM #1
- 868 - liked 4 times
The Samsung Wave 533 is a plain looking all-plastic handset, with a chrome-like rim around it, which marks the separation of the screen and keyboard halves. The 3.2" capacitive touchscreen has the lowly 240x400 pixels of resolution, which makes everything on the display look jagged. The viewing angles are decent, though, and it has average sunlight visibility on full brightness. Below the screen is the menu button, as well as send and end keys, in a typical bada OS handset fashion.
The only thing I do not like is that there is no dedicated number row but I can look past that. Overall, this keyboard is extremely good and could be compared to the keyboard found on the high-end Epic 4G (Galaxy S phone on Sprint).
Key Features of Samsung Wave 533
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Announced 2010, June
Status Available. Released 2010, October
Body Dimensions 109.5 x 55 x 15.2 mm
Weight 118 g
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 240 x 400 pixels, 3.2 inches (~146 ppi pixel density)
- TouchWiz UI 3.0
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 16GB
Internal 100 MB
Data GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 12
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
Video Yes, QVGA@15fps
Features OS bada OS
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, RSS
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS; FM recording
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Music Recognition
- Image editor
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input (T9 Trace)
To unlock Samsung Wave 533 we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Wave 533
2. press "Unlock Samsung Wave 533"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Wave 533 .
To enter unlocking code to Your Samsung Wave 533 You need to do :
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for Network unlock code
3. Enter NCK/Network code
The phone is now unlocked
1. Turn on the phone with original Sim card or without Sim card
2. Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
The phone is now unlocked.
1. Turn on the phone with a foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. Then enter the following sequence:
The phone is now unlocked.
We give You 100% working codes from Samsung servers.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Samsung will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
After unlock Your Samsung Wave 533 You can use it with any sim card.
Why unlock Samsung Wave 533 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- can be used each sim card from all world
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- unlock your Samsung Wave 533 without leaving home
› See More: How to unlock Samsung Wave 533 by code to use it with all sim cards Wave unlock
Last edited by sim-unlock.net; 07-26-2012 at 03:47 AM.