- 07-29-2012, 12:35 AM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
The Motorola Droid 3 screen is good - not that great in sunlight however compared to other screen technologies.
(You may feel the 4" a bit small at times, but it's still as big as QWERTY phones get at the moment)
The keyboard is quite good - there a few odd button placements (especially secondary functions) that take some time getting used to however.
Overall Motorola Droid 3 it's a great choice for those who want a physical keyboard. Having a physical keyboard also frees up so much screen space when using the phone
Some parameters of Motorola Droid 3:
OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Chipset TI OMAP 4430
CPU Dual-core 1GHz Cortex-A9
GPU PowerVR SGX540
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps
Secondary Yes, VGA
GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 12
Speed Rev.A, up to 3.1 Mbps, HSDPA, HSUPA
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches (~275 ppi pixel density)
How to unlock Motorola Droid 3 - guide:
1. go to sim-unlock.net
2. use search fields to find Your motorola or go directly to title="Unlock by code Your Motorola Droid 3" Unlock Motorola Droid 3
3. order unlock code for Your Motorola Droid 3
4. You will receive code after 30 minutes.
5. to enter unlock code in Motorola Droid 3 :
a) put other network sim card ( if phone works in Orange put eg T-mobile )
b) Your Motorola Droid 3 will ask for unlock code
c) enter code received from sim-unlock.net
6. Your Motorola is unlocked now and You can use it with other network sim cards
Sim blocked will never returns to Your Motorola Droid 3, we guarantee 100% money back refund if codes not work.
Unlock code for Motorola Droid 3 is getting from motorola servers.
Why choose sim-unlock.net to unlock Your Motorola ?
1. we are cheapest site over the internet
2. our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Motorola Droid 3
3. we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Motorola
4. we don't use free codes generator which blocked phone permanently
Don't waste time, go to sim-unlock.net and unlock Your phone now.
› See More: How to unlock Motorola Droid 3 XT860 by code