|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-04-2012, 10:50 AM #1Phone Expert
- 1,625 - liked 9 times
The Nokia E66 is a new business oriented smartphone that is tasked with replacing Nokia's popular E65. With a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera and updated Contacts and Calendar applications, we take a look to see if the E66 is much of an improvement, and how well it stands up to the tasks expected of a business phone.
The Nokia E66, available in grey or white steel, is a slider handset with a regular numeric keypad. The top part of the slide is bordered with a chrome bezel, and the backplate is metal, with a dimpled pattern that offers a bit of grip. The remaining areas of the housing are finished in a glossy metal-flake finish, resulting in a very professional looking device. The E66 is a bit hefty, weighing a solid 121g (4.3oz), though the slender 107mm x 49mm x 13mm (4.2" x 1.9" x 0.5") body does not take up too much room in your pocket.
Nokia E66 full specifications:
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
HSDPA 850 / 1900 - American version
Announced 2008, June
Status Available. Released 2008, July
Body Dimensions 107.5 x 49.5 x 13.6 mm, 62.6 cc
Weight 121 g
Display Type TFT, 16M colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches (~167 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, monophonic, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack No
- 2.5 mm audio jack
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 8GB, hotswap
Internal 110 MB storage, 128 MB RAM
Data GPRS Class 32, 100 kbps
EDGE Class 32, 296 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video Yes, QVGA@15fps
Secondary Videocall camera
Features OS Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI
CPU 369 MHz ARM 11
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
Radio FM radio; Visual radio
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support; Nokia Maps
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
To make an order for unlocking Nokia E66 by USB cable using Sim-Unlock.net do following:
1. Go to sim-unlock.net, enter Your model in search field or go to directly link Unlock Nokia E66
2. First check does Your Nokia E66 is supported, You can check it here how to check is Nokia supported by the nokia SL3 logger
3. If supported make an order for unlocking Your Nokia E66
4. We will send login and pass for email.
5. Time for unlock is from 1h-24h.
Unlocking by USB cable Nokia E66 is easy and fast.
After unlocking You can use Your Nokia E66 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Why unlock Nokia E66 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- unlock your Nokia E66 without leaving home
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Nokia E66
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
› See More: How to fast unlock Nokia E66 with Sim-Unlock.net