- 08-05-2012, 12:27 AM #1
- 948 - liked 4 times
The Samsung Character has a nice keyboard, decent call quality, and an attractive user interface.
Your Samsung Character™ smartphone gives you a built-in shortcut; instant access right from the Menu button to apps, plus all your favorite social networking sites.
Samsung Character is CDMA messaging phone sports both a touch screen and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Other key features include camera, memory card slot, music player, and stereo Bluetooth.
The handset's 2.8-inch TFT QVGA touch screen supports 262,000 colors. The screen would be on the small side if it were needed to enter text, but as it stands, there is no onscreen keyboard and all typing has to go through the physical slide-out QWERTY instead. We're undecided as to whether or not we think that's a good thing. What is good is the screen's responsiveness to touch, which made the three home screens on the Samsung TouchWiz Lite interface easy to navigate. Instead of smaller icons you can place and drag around, the Character presents you with three completely blank screens that you fill at will with shortcut icons roughly the size of a thumb tip. Although we had some complaints about having to manage the widgets by dragging them on and off a widget bar, we like the interaction overall.
Some of parameters of Your Samsung Character
General 2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900
3G Network CDMA2000 1x
Announced 2011, July
Status Available. Released 2011, July
Body Dimensions 107 x 55 x 15 mm
Weight 120 g
Display Type TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
Size -, 2.8 inches
- Samsung TouchWiz Lite UI
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
Phonebook Yes, Photocall
Call records Yes
Data GPRS No
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels
Features Messaging SMS, Email
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
Colors Electric Blue
- SNS applications
- MP4/H.263 player
- MP3/AAC+ player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1000 mAh
Stand-by Up to 288 h
Talk time Up to 5 h
For unlock Samsung Character do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Character
2. press "Unlock Samsung Character"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Character .
How to enter unlock code to Samsung Character ?
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for Network unlock code
3. Enter NCK/Network code
The phone is now unlocked
If your phone does not ask for the unlock code:
1. Turn on the phone with a foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. Then enter the following sequence:
We give You 100% working codes from Samsung servers.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
After unlock Your Samsung Character You can use it with any sim card.
Unlocking by code Samsung Character is easy, fast and cheap.
Why unlock Samsung Character and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- unlock your Samsung Character without leaving home
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Character
› See More: How to unlock Samsung Character by using code