- 08-05-2012, 11:08 PM #1
- 867 - liked 4 times
The family resemblance with HTC's HD Mini is clear in the Gratia's compact, 115g body, which comes packed with a five-megapixel camera, 600MHz processor, gorgeous 3.2-inch 320 x 480 touchscreen and Android 2.2 bearing the now-familiar HTC Sense UI.
The Gratia may not occupy the same lofty perch as its stable mate the Desire HD, but you wouldn't know that from the build quality of the device. In typical HTC fashion, the Gratia feels solid and robust, and despite its tiny dimensions possesses a reasonable heft, tipping the scales at 115g. That's nothing compared to big-screen behemoths like the Samsung Omnia 7, but when compared to similar-sized handsets it's pretty weighty.
The plastic battery cover engulfs the phone, covering its sides, top and bottom. This design can make accessing the battery, microSD card slot and SIM card slot somewhat awkward -- a considerable amount of pressure has to be applied to one corner of the phone to get the cover to pop off -- but it successfully avoids the unwelcome prospect of creakiness when gripping the device tightly. Compared to the fussy and ill-considered compartments on the Desire HD, the Gratia is more intelligently designed.
Specifications of HTC Gratia
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
Announced 2010, October
Status Available. Released 2010, November
Body Dimensions 103.8 x 57.7 x 11.7 mm
Weight 115 g
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches (~180 ppi pixel density)
- Optical trackpad
- HTC Sense UI
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 2GB card included
Internal 512 MB ROM, 384 MB RAM
Data GPRS Up to 114 kbps
EDGE Up to 560 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes v2.1 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, face detection
Features OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM7227
CPU 600 MHz ARM 11
GPU Adreno 200
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
To unlock HTC Gratia we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your HTC model or go directly to unlock by code HTC Gratia
2. press "Unlock HTC Gratia"
3. Choose unlock product for Your HTC ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your HTC IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your HTC Gratia .
Easy way to enter unlock code to HTC Gratia :
To enter unlock code for HTC Gratia just insert another operator sim card and enter the unlock code.
The HTC Gratia can be easily unlock with us.
What You can do if Your HTC Gratia work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your HTC Gratia because it can be used with all network cards.
After unlock Your HTC Gratia You can use it with any sim card.
Why unlock HTC Gratia and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your HTC Gratia
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- unlock your HTC Gratia without leaving home
› See More: How to unlock HTC Gratia using unlock code