|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2012, 09:48 AM #1
- 1,282 - liked 7 times
The HTC Panache doesn’t try to be anything it’s not. It is aware of the fact that it’s a re-tooled Glacier, the device that would, in October 2010, become T-Mobile’s myTouch 4G. In fact, Mobilicity has taken a great many cues from T-Mobile since its launch, and for good reason: both companies are fighting their way up in a very competitive, saturated market.
The rear of the Panache bears a 5 MP camera (2592 x 1944 pixels) with a led flash, and is capable of shooting 720p video. The speaker is also located next to the camera. Most current generation phones feature their speakers on the back of the device, but this may be counterproductive because when most users play music the rear of the device is blocked by the surface they’re placed on. A more suitable placement of the speaker would be on the top or the sides of the device as seen on both Blackberry and Nokia devices.
What You can find in HTC Panache ?
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 1700 / 2100
Announced 2011, June
Status Available. Released 2011, July
Body Dimensions 122.2 x 62.5 x 11.1 mm
Weight 150 g
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 3.8 inches (~246 ppi pixel density)
- Optical trackpad
- HTC Sense 2.0 UI
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 8GB included
Internal 8 GB storage (1.2 GB user-available), 768 MB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 2.0 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video Yes, 720p@30fps
Secondary VGA videocall camera
Features OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon
CPU 1 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 205
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio FM radio
To get unlocking code for HTC Panache please do as follow:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your HTC model or go directly to unlock by code HTC Panache
2. press "Unlock HTC Panache"
3. Choose unlock product for Your HTC ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your HTC IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your HTC Panache .
How to enter unlock code to HTC Panache ?
To enter unlock code for HTC Panache just insert another operator sim card and enter the unlock code.
What You can do if Your HTC Panache work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
The HTC Panache can be easily unlock with us.
After unlock Your HTC Panache You can use it with any sim card.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Why unlock HTC Panache and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your HTC Panache
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your HTC
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
› See More: How to unlock HTC Panache with Sim-Unlock.net