- 08-15-2012, 11:55 PM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
Samsung M5650 Lindy supports 7.2 Mbps HSDPA connectivity, video calling and its camera is able to capture 3 megapixel images. The handset also sports music keys, but it has the great flaw of lacking a 3.5mm audio jack.
The Samsung Lindy M5650 is equipped with 2.8-inch capacitive screen with QVGA resolution and as expected, its sensitivity is quite good and makes typing away using the screen keyboard (actually youÂ´ve got a standard, alphanumeric layout only) an easy and enjoyable thing. All hardware buttons are great, feature proper travel and feel easy to press. The keys to control the audio player are actually one of the noticeable differences in the design of the Samsung Lindy M5650 as compared to the Corby. They make the body of the newer handset a bit elongated, which in terms gives it a seemingly slightly thinner look.
Specifications of Samsung Lindy
Quad-band GSM/EDGE, UMTS 900/2100, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
2.8" capacitive TFT touchscreen of QVGA resolution, 256K colors
50 MB onboard storage, microSD card slot (up to 8GB)
3 megapixel camera with smile detection, QVGA video @ 15fps
Secondary video-call camera
Dedicated music controls on the front panel
Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB v.2.0
Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
DNSe and SRS sound effect
Excellent audio reproduction
FM radio with RDS
Find Music recognition service
TouchWiz and Cartoon UI
Office document viewer
Social networking integration with direct file uploads
For unlock Samsung Lindy do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Lindy
2. press "Unlock Samsung Lindy"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Lindy .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Samsung Lindy :
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for Network unlock code
3. Enter NCK/Network code
The phone is now unlocked
1. Turn on the phone with original Sim card or without Sim card
2. Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
1. Turn on the phone with a foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. Then enter the following sequence:
After unlocking You can use Your Samsung Lindy with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Samsung will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
The Samsung Lindy can be easily unlock with us.
Why unlock Samsung Lindy and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Lindy
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- there is no risk of damage Your Samsung Lindy by unlocking it.
- we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your Samsung
› See More: How to unlock Samsung Lindy to all networks