|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-17-2012, 04:08 AM #1
- 1,014 - liked 4 times
Samsung Galaxy S II Duos is soon to be released but is not yet available in India. It truly justifies the slim factor with a thickness of just 9.7 mm. With a brilliant display of 4.52 inches in SUPER AMOLED Plus, the video playback and viewing provides you a great experience.It is a powerful smartphone having CDMA 2000+ GSM dual sim support thus you can have separate sim for separate purpose without involving another phone. The 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor gives superior performance and a stronger 1800 mAh battery never letting you down. Thus all in all it presents you with best features to explore and enjoy. The new Android 2.3.5 OS, 8MP camera and 16 GB on board storage comes with it.It is expected to be priced around Rs. 32,000. The available color is metallic black for this model.
What is inside Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos ?
General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900
Announced 2011, December
Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2012, Q3
Body Dimensions 129.8 x 68.9 x 9.7 mm
Weight 138 g
- Touch-sensitive controls
Display Type Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.52 inches (~206 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- TouchWiz UI
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16GB, 1 GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL), USB On-the-go
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps
Secondary Yes, 2 MP
Features OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon
CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz
GPU Adreno 220
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, RSS
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
To unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Duos we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Samsung model or go directly to unlock by code Samsung Galaxy S II Duos
2. press "Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Duos"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Samsung ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Samsung IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos .
To enter unlocking code to Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos You need to do :
1. Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. The phone should ask for Network unlock code
3. Enter NCK/Network code
The phone is now unlocked
1. Turn on the phone with original Sim card or without Sim card
2. Enter #7465625*638*NCK/Network#
The phone is now unlocked.
1. Turn on the phone with a foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card
2. Then enter the following sequence:
The phone is now unlocked.
After unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos You can use it with any sim card.
We give You 100% working codes from Samsung servers.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
After unlocking You can use Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Why unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Duos and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- there is no risk of damage Your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos by unlocking it.
- unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II Duos without leaving home
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
› See More: How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S II Duos using unlock code
- Samsung Galaxy