|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-18-2012, 03:26 PM #1Phone Expert
- 1,642 - liked 9 times
The Tab 6200 borrows a lot of its features from its elder siblings - the Tab 750 and 730. The chunkiness of the old one has been shaved down for a more streamlined and curvy design. It’s slimmer at 9.9mm and lighter as well, at just 345g. In order to achieve this, Samsung have used a lot of plastic for the chassis, but despite this, it feels sturdy and durable. There aren’t any creaking parts and everything feels put together well. The power and volume rocker has been placed on the right, while the SIM and microSD card is placed on the left.
Quite frankly, we hate the proprietary charging/data port, since it means you have to be extra careful with the bundled cable. The connector looks very similar to Apple’s connector and here we thought they were trying to avoid any more lawsuits. The stereo speakers are placed at the bottom, but they aren’t very loud. Also, when viewing videos in landscape mode, you don’t get the left-right stereo effect.
Full Specifications Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus:
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2011, September
Status Available. Released 2011, October
Body Dimensions 193.7 x 122.4 x 9.9 mm
Weight 345 g
Display Type PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches (~170 ppi pixel density)
- TouchWiz UX UI
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal 16/32 GB storage, 1GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, HS
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes, v2.0, USB Host support
Camera Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED
flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, smile detection
Video Yes, 720p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, 2 MP
Features OS Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb)
Chipset Exynos 4210
CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz
Unlocking Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus is very easy and 100% safe for Your phone.
To unlock phone please do following:
1. Go to this link Unlock by code Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
2. Select from what region is Your Samsung
3. Fill in your contact details, the most important e-mail address, because unlock code will be sent on it.
4. After getting unlock code to Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus insert foreign sim card end enter NETWORK code.
5. Your Samsung is unlocked.
Unlocked phones are mobile phones that can be used on any GSM network with all SIM cards. No matter which carrier makes the card, the phone will be able to recognize it and send voice and data over the network.
This is the best, safest way to unlock your phone.
Why unlock Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with Sim-Unlock.net:
* waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
* we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
* opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
* Sim-Unlock.net Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
* unlock your Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus without leaving home
› See More: How to unlock Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus by code
- Samsung Galaxy