- 08-19-2012, 04:23 PM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
Motorola W181 is a dual-band GSM candybar phone featuring 65k color STN display, Phonebook, FM Radio and speakerphone.
Inside Motorola W181 You can find:
General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800
GSM 850 / 1900 - US version
Announced 2008, February. Released 2008, March
Body Dimensions 110 x 45 x 15 mm, 63 cc
Weight 80 g
Display Type CSTN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 128 pixels, 1.6 inches (~113 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic(32) ringtones
3.5mm jack No
Memory Card slot No
Phonebook 500 entries
Call records 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls
- 750 SMS messages
Data GPRS No
USB Yes, v1.1
Features Messaging SMS
Radio FM radio
Games 3 embedded
Languages 7 African languages, Hindi and English
To order an unlock code for Motorola W181 You need to :
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Motorola model or go directly to unlock by code Motorola W181
2. press "Unlock Motorola W181"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Motorola ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Motorola IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Motorola W181 .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Motorola W181 :
To enter unlock code to motorola phones, insert a foreign (Unaccepted) sim card and enter Unlock Code.
What You can do if Your Motorola W181 work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
We give You 100% working codes from Motorola servers.
After unlock Your Motorola W181 You can use it with any sim card.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Motorola will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Why unlock Motorola W181 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking Motorola W181
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Motorola W181
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- unlock your Motorola W181 without leaving home
› See More: How to unlock Motorola W181 to all network