- 08-20-2012, 10:32 AM #1
- 948 - liked 4 times
The Motorola Droid RAZR XT910 is the first phone to sport the RAZR name since the RAZR2 V9x. That phone was the last murmur of a brand that had been flogged to within an inch of its life as Motorola continued to release RAZR handsets that fell further and further behind the technical curve. The Droid RAZR, though, is a technology tour de force that doesn't just give the RAZR brand a new lease of life, but puts it right back at the forefront.
The 4.3" SuperAMOLED screen boasts higher resolution than, say, the Samsung Galaxy S II. It bumps up the pixel density to 256ppi (up from 217ppi). And with a dual-core processor running at 1.2GHz and 1GB RAM, it's got enough processing power to challenge the other dual-cores. It has an 8MP camera with 1080p recording too.
But even those specs just aren’t as impressive as the sheer look of the thing. The RAZR droid is only 7.1mm thick throughout (take that Japan-only phones) and about 10.7mm at the bulge that holds the camera and loudspeaker.
Features of New Motorola RAZR XT910
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2011, October
Status Available. Released 2011, November
Body Dimensions 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm
Weight 127 g
Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16 GB storage, 1GB RAM
Data GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 12
Speed HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v4.0 with LE+EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Touch-focus, geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, check quality
Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP
Features OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
Chipset TI OMAP 4430
CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU PowerVR SGX540
To unlock New Motorola RAZR XT910 we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your New Motorola model or go directly to unlock by code New Motorola RAZR XT910
2. press "Unlock New Motorola RAZR XT910"
3. Choose unlock product for Your New Motorola ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your New Motorola IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your New Motorola RAZR XT910 .
Easy way to enter unlock code to New Motorola RAZR XT910 :
To enter unlock code to motorola phones, insert a foreign (Unaccepted) sim card and enter Unlock Code.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your New Motorola RAZR XT910 because it can be used with all network cards.
The New Motorola RAZR XT910 can be easily unlock with us.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Unlocking by code New Motorola RAZR XT910 is easy, fast and cheap.
Why unlock New Motorola RAZR XT910 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- unlock your New Motorola RAZR XT910 without leaving home
- there is no risk of damage Your New Motorola RAZR XT910 by unlocking it.
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
› See More: How to unlock New Motorola RAZR XT910 by using code