|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-20-2012, 03:04 PM #1Phone Expert
- 1,658 - liked 9 times
Too powerful to fall into the wrong hands, the world's thinnest 4G LTE smartphone is a true marvel of design. The strength of a Gorilla Glass screen and Kevlar back are coupled with the power of a 1.2-GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. And with the beauty of a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display and dual cameras (8 MP main, 1.3 MP front), 1080p HD video recording and playback on-screen or via the HDMI port make this a video powerhouse in your hands.
Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 which slim mobile phone since it is 130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm in dimension and 127 g in weight, will run on both networks GSM and CDMA. The user will feel comfortable to see the screen as the display equipped by Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. As the ordinary Motorala Phone, it provides 16 GB storage, 1GB RAM for internal memory and can be extended by microSD up to 32G. In addition this mobile also present 8 MP camera, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash for primary camera and 2MP for secondary camera. In summary Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4430 chipset and run on Android OS.
What You can find in New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 ?
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
CDMA 800 / 1900
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO /LTE
Coming soon. 2011, November
130.7 x 68.9 x 7.1 mm
Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Gorilla Glass display
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
16 GB storage, 1GB RAM
microSD, up to 32GB, 16GB card included
Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Yes, v4.0 with LE+EDR
Yes, microUSB v2.0
To unlock New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 we need only IMEI number, rest is written below:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your New Motorola model or go directly to unlock by code New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912
2. press "Unlock New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912"
3. Choose unlock product for Your New Motorola ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your New Motorola IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 .
To enter unlocking code to Your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 You need to do :
To enter unlock code to motorola phones, insert a foreign (Unaccepted) sim card and enter Unlock Code.
We give You 100% working codes from New Motorola servers.
We need Your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 IMEI number to unlock it.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your New Motorola will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
After unlocking You can use Your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Why unlock New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- unlock your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 without leaving home
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
› See More: How to unlock New Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 by using code
- 01-20-2013, 11:11 PM #2Newbie
how to run relience cdma data on moto droid razr xt912 ,i am rajendra from india
i m rajendra and i m using motorola droid razr xt912 in mumbai ,india last 6 months but i can not use cdma relience data on cell,how i can use this on mobile can u help me
- Motorola (Verizon)