- 08-20-2012, 05:20 PM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
The Motorola Atrix 2 isn't really a full sequel to the Motorola Atrix, another fast smartphone. Instead, it's an iterative release with a few new features, a better camera and a lower price. As such, the phone starts to reveal some performance issues, especially since it uses the same 1GHz dual-core processor as the first model.
Running Android Gingerbread (2.3, no word on an update to ICD but keeping the specs in mind, support will not be an issue) on a 1GHz Dual Core processor with a PowerVR SGX540 GPU for added support, the Atrix 2 handles like a dream. It’s every bit as good as its more expensive brethren. From UI functionality to accessing apps, browsing and media playback, the Atrix 2 functions smoothly with no hint of lag or framing of any kind. MOTOBLUR with its active widget system might not be the very best designed interface but some of the widgets are quite handy and one can always download third party options that work better and are far more customizable.
Some of interesting parameters of Your New Motorola ATRIX 2
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
Announced 2011, October
Status Available. Released 2011, October
Body Dimensions 126 x 66 x 10 mm
Weight 147 g
Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- Touch sensitive controls
- MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB, 2 GB included
Internal 8 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Data GPRS Yes
Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@24fps
Features OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
Chipset TI OMAP 4430
CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU PowerVR SGX540
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
For unlock New Motorola ATRIX 2 do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your New Motorola model or go directly to unlock by code New Motorola ATRIX 2
2. press "Unlock New Motorola ATRIX 2"
3. Choose unlock product for Your New Motorola ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your New Motorola IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your New Motorola ATRIX 2 .
How to enter unlock code to New Motorola ATRIX 2 ?
To enter unlock code to motorola phones, insert a foreign (Unaccepted) sim card and enter Unlock Code.
Your phone will never locked again.
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
What You can do if Your New Motorola ATRIX 2 work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your New Motorola will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Why unlock New Motorola ATRIX 2 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your New Motorola ATRIX 2
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- there is no risk of damage Your New Motorola ATRIX 2 by unlocking it.
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- unlock your New Motorola ATRIX 2 without leaving home
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
› See More: How to unlock New Motorola ATRIX 2 by using code