- 08-27-2012, 07:29 PM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
The WX395 only runs on 2G networks at GSM 900/1800, so it's not ideal for surfing the web.
The phone's small screen can't be viewed at varying angles, it must be held directly in front of you. When entering the menu there is no noticeable delay, but once you traverse further into the menu tree, such as when viewing photos and reading SMS messages, the operating system becomes sluggish.
Taking photos, the WX395 took a painful five seconds to capture an image. The photos weren't of great quality either, with whites showing up as grey and the overall image was too dark to be of any real use.
Key Features of Motorola WX395
General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800
Announced 2009, December
Status Available. Released 2010
Body Dimensions 105 x 44.9 x 12 mm, 55.3 cc
Weight 83 g (without battery)
Display Type CSTN, 65K colors
Size 128 x 160 pixels, 1.75 inches (~117 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack No
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 2GB
Phonebook 800 entries
Call records 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
Bluetooth Yes v2.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, miniUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 1.3 MP, 1280 x 1024 pixels
Features Messaging SMS, MMS
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/WAV/AAC+ player
- Voice memo
- Predictive text input
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 650 mAh
Stand-by Up to 470 h
Talk time Up to 7 h 30 min
To order an unlock code for Motorola WX395 You need to :
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your Motorola model or go directly to unlock by code Motorola WX395
2. press "Unlock Motorola WX395"
3. Choose unlock product for Your Motorola ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your Motorola IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your Motorola WX395 .
Easy way to enter unlock code to Motorola WX395 :
To enter unlock code to motorola phones, insert a foreign (Unaccepted) sim card and enter Unlock Code.
After unlock Your Motorola WX395 You can use it with any sim card.
After unlocking You can use Your Motorola WX395 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your Motorola will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
What You can do if Your Motorola WX395 work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
Why unlock Motorola WX395 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your Motorola WX395
- cutting down on the cost of calls and text messages
- we Guarantees fastest time and lowest prices
- can be used each sim card from all world
› See More: How to unlock Motorola WX395 using unlock code