- 08-31-2012, 04:04 PM #1
- 867 - liked 4 times
The LG Optimus Vu is the very incarnation of a phablet. The Vu actually looks a bit more like a tablet than like a phone - it’s plain big. The size would definitely get you some weird looks in public when you hold it to your ear. If we had to squeeze it down to one thing that makes it so weird, it’s LG’s bold decision to make this the world’s widest phone.
The Vu sports a 5-inch touchscreen with a slightly unusual 4:3 ratio, rather than the standard 16:9, making it rather stocky. However, the squarer-than-usual, Apple iPad-esque screen ratio, means that there's plenty of room for text on the screen.
The Vu is enormous - while someone with an average hand could still hold a Galaxy Note and even make a phone call with some hand gymnastics, we wouldn’t risk trying to single-handedly place a call on this device. Bottomline is you’ll need your two hands to operate it.
Some of parameters of Your LG Optimus Vu
General 2G Network CDMA 800 / 1900
3G Network CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
4G Network LTE 800
Announced 2012, February
Status Available. Released 2012, March
Body Dimensions 139.6 x 90.4 x 8.5 mm
Weight 168 g
Display Type HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 768 x 1024 pixels, 5.0 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
Sound Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jack Yes
- Dolby mobile sound enhancement
Memory Card slot No
Internal 32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Data GPRS No
Speed Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps, HSDPA, LTE
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP, HS
USB Yes, microUSB (MHL) v2.0
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
Video Yes, 1080p@30fps, LED video light, check quality
Secondary Yes, 1.3 MP
Features OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon
CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 220
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Black, White
- MicroSIM card support only
- T-DMB TV tuner
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- SNS applications
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX player
- MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/AC3/DTS player
- True HD movie editor
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
For unlock LG Optimus Vu do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your LG model or go directly to unlock by code LG Optimus Vu
2. press "Unlock LG Optimus Vu"
3. Choose unlock product for Your LG ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your LG IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your LG Optimus Vu .
Easy way to enter unlock code to LG Optimus Vu :
1. Turn on phone with a unaccepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked now.
Unlocking by code LG Optimus Vu is easy, fast and cheap.
The LG Optimus Vu can be easily unlock with us.
We give You 100% working codes from LG servers.
Your phone will never locked again.
Why unlock LG Optimus Vu and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your LG Optimus Vu
- unlock your LG Optimus Vu without leaving home
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking LG Optimus Vu
› See More: How to unlock LG Optimus Vu to work on another networks