- 09-06-2012, 03:52 PM #1
- 871 - liked 4 times
The Orange SPV M600 is pitched at the business mobile phone user who wants a smart phone, but doesn't want to go the whole way and get all QWERTY-keyboarded up.
At just 58mm wide x 108mm tall and 18mm deep the M600, which is actually a black variant of HTC's Hermes model is only slightly bigger than a regular mobile phone however comes with the added benefit of running Microsoft's Windows Mobile 5 operating system.
The fact that it runs Mobile 5 means that you can use Microsoft's direct push email service straight out of the box and that means although your responses via email are still likely to be one word answers due to the lack of keyboard, you can at least see what emails are coming in.
Other software included from the word go includes Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, Pocket Internet Explorer and Windows Media Player. With more than 40MB of free memory, as well as an full sized SD card slot you can add thousands more application from cocktail recipe books to dictionaries.
Inside HTC SPV M600 You can find:
General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network UMTS 2100
Announced 2006, February
Body Dimensions 105 x 54 x 15 mm
Weight 112 g
Display Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.6 inches, 39 x 53 mm (~154 ppi pixel density)
- Handwriting recognition (English and Chinese)
Sound Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3, AAC ringtones, composer
3.5mm jack No
Memory Card slot Memory Stick Micro (M2), up to 4GB, 64MB card included
Internal 80 MB
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
Speed Yes, 384 kbps
Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Infrared port Yes
USB Yes, v2.0
Features OS Symbian OS v9.1, UIQ 3.0
CPU 32-bit Philips Nexperia PNX4008 208 MHz
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser HTML (Opera 8), RSS reader
Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
Colors Granite Black, Crystal White
- Video playback
- Media Player (MP3, AAC)
- Sync ML
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Voice memo
Battery Standard battery, Li-Po 900 mAh (BST-33)
Stand-by Up to 340 h
Talk time Up to 7 h
Read this few steps, how to unlock Your HTC SPV M600:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your HTC model or go directly to unlock by code HTC SPV M600
2. press "Unlock HTC SPV M600"
3. Choose unlock product for Your HTC ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your HTC IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your HTC SPV M600 .
How to enter unlock code to HTC SPV M600 ?
To enter unlock code for HTC just insert another operator sim card and enter the unlock code.
Sometimes it is also required HARD RESET.
Unlocking by code HTC SPV M600 is easy, fast and cheap.
After unlocking You can use Your HTC SPV M600 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
After unlock Your HTC SPV M600 You can use it with any sim card.
The HTC SPV M600 can be easily unlock with us.
Why unlock HTC SPV M600 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking HTC SPV M600
- we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your HTC
- can be used each sim card from all world
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- we give 100% support in case of any problems while unlocking Your HTC SPV M600
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
› See More: How to fast and cheap unlock HTC SPV M600 using unlock code