|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-13-2012, 12:41 PM #1
- 1,538 - liked 9 times
The HTC Touch Pro2 features a sharp, spacious touch screen and an easy-to-use full QWERTY keyboard. The Windows Mobile smartphone also includes conference call management tools for business users and offers good call quality. It also has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
The Touch Pro2 sports a Qualcomm MSM7200A processor running at 528MHz. It has 512MB ROM (with 287MB accessible), 288MB RAM (with 188MB accessible), and has a microSD/HC expansion slot for added memory. The resistive touchscreen is 3.6" and is WVGA 480Ă—800 resolution, making for a pixel density of 259ppi (the Touch Diamond’s screen is 285ppi, the Touch Diamond2′s screen is 292ppi, and the iPhone’s screen is 164ppi). It’s a quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900) phone with dualband UMTS (900/2100) with HSDPA and HSUPA. It also has assisted GPS, WiFi b & g, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, USB 2.0, a proximity sensor, and an accelerometer for screen rotations in Opera Mobile and while viewing the photo gallery. The rear camera is 3.2MP with auto focus and no flash, and the front camera for video calls is VGA resolution. Powering all of this is a 1500mAh battery.
What is inside Your HTC Touch PRO 2 ?
Product Type Smartphone
Form Factor Slider - Full keyboard,
Integrated Components GPS receiver,
Width 4.6 in
Depth 0.7 in
Height 2.3 in
Weight 6.3 oz
Technology WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM
Band WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Mobile Broadband Generation 3G
Service Provider Not specified
Operating System Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Input Device(s) Touch sensitive screen,
Messaging & Internet
Cellular Messaging Services SMS,
Data Transmission HSUPA,
Wireless Interface IEEE 802.11b/g,
Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
Communication Features Internet browser,
Mobile Email client
Additional Features TouchFLO 3D touch-screen
Supported Digital Audio Standards MP3,
Type QUALCOMM MSM7200A
Clock Speed 528 MHz
RAM 288 MB
ROM 512 MB
Supported Flash Memory Cards microSD
Sensor Resolution 3.2 megapixels
Focus Adjustment Automatic
Camera Light Source Flash
Features Video recording
GPS Navigation GPS receiver
Type LCD display
Diagonal Size 3.6 in
Display Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
Connector Type Video out / hands-free microphone connector - 11 pin HTC ExtUSB
Technology Lithium ion
Capacity 1500 mAh
Run Time Details Talk - up to 510 min,
Standby - up to 500 hour(s)
For unlock HTC Touch PRO 2 do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your HTC model or go directly to unlock by code HTC Touch PRO 2
2. press "Unlock HTC Touch PRO 2"
3. Choose unlock product for Your HTC ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your HTC IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your HTC Touch Pro2 .
To enter unlocking code to Your HTC Touch Pro2 You need to do :
To enter unlock code for HTC just insert another operator sim card and enter the unlock code.
After unlocking You can use Your HTC Touch Pro2 with sim cards from differents network like vodafone, t-mobile, O2, movistar, orange.
Your phone will never locked again.
After unlock Your HTC Touch Pro2 You can use it with any sim card.
Unlock code will be sent to email, and your HTC will be permanently Unlocked to work on any GSM Carrier, and you can use any sim card operators such as Movistar, Rogers, O2, Orange, T-mobile, Vodafone, Telenor, Telia, Hutchison, Telenor etc.
Why unlock HTC Touch Pro2 and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- after unlock You can take advantage of cheaper tariffs from locally competing networks while abroad
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- can be used each sim card from all world
- our support will answer to Your question and problems while unlocking HTC Touch PRO 2
- there is no risk of damage Your HTC Touch Pro2 by unlocking it.
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
› See More: How to unlock HTC Touch Pro2 by using code