|reply to discussion|
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-04-2012, 02:44 AM #1Phone Expert
- 1,642 - liked 9 times
The Optimus G is a 4.7-inch smart phone that packs a high-definition screen, a 13-megapixel camera and a nippy quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM.
The LG Optimus G measures 5.19 inches tall, 2.71 inches wide, and 0.33 inch thick, making it slightly wider and thinner than the Optimus 4X HD (which measures 5.19 inches by 2.69 inches by 0.38 inch). Because of the screen's new Touch Hybrid Display technology, the Optimus G's display is also thinner than those currently on the market.
The phone weighs 5.11 ounces, making it a bit lighter than the 4X HD as well, but the height remains the same. In other words, tall. It won't be able to fit in small front or back pockets of jeans comfortably, nor will it be easy to use with one hand, but it's thin and light enough to throw in a clutch or small bag without much fuss.
The layout of the buttons is familiar too, as it mirrors the Galaxy S3 almost perfectly in terms of button placement. LG has moved the power button to the top right-hand side, to make it easier to hit with the thumb, and the volume keys, headphone jack and microUSB port are all in the same place.
Key Features of LG Optimus G
Product type Smart phone
Connectivity Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, HSPA, 4G
Operating system Google Android
Application store Yes
Touch screen Yes
Form factor Candy-bar
Available colours Black
Screen size 4.7 in.
Camera resolution 13 megapixels
Size (WxHxD) 65x131x8.5 mm
Weight 145 g
For unlock LG Optimus G do only this steps:
1. go to sim-unlock.net and choose Your LG model or go directly to unlock by code LG Optimus G
2. press "Unlock LG Optimus G"
3. Choose unlock product for Your LG ( in some cases only one product is available )
4. Enter your LG IMEI number and if needed other required information.
5. press "order code"
6. at shopping cart fill all needed information like name, e-mail and others
7. Pay for an unlock code
8. after average time (check how much it takes for chosen product) You will receive all codes and unlock guide to Your LG Optimus G .
Easy way to enter unlock code to LG Optimus G :
1 - Insert SIM Card from a not accepted SIM Card
2 - Type the PIN Code of your SIM Card and submit it
3 - The message "... Please call your network provider to get the unlock code" will appear
What You can do if Your LG Optimus G work only with one sim card ? You can unlock it using sim-unlock.net
Try sim-unlock.net whitout any fear.
Your phone will never locked again.
Unlocking also allow You to increase value of your LG Optimus G because it can be used with all network cards.
Why unlock LG Optimus G and why choose sim-unlock.net ?
- we always inform You how to enter unlock code to Your LG
- unlock your LG Optimus G without leaving home
- opportunity to buy a foreign SIM card in another country to avoid roaming charges
- waiting time for the code was reduced to a minimum by an automated system on our website
- we are cheapest unlocking site over the internet
- there is no risk of damage Your LG Optimus G by unlocking it.
› See More: How to unlock LG Optimus G to use all sim cards