- 01-22-2004, 05:01 PM #1Newbie
Is there a website or any way to send ringtones through text messages? i have a ericsson t226
› See More: Ringtones through text message!whoa
- 01-22-2004, 06:55 PM #2So What's It Gon' Be?
- 1,047 - liked 20 times
if ur tones are monophonic, then yes, they can be sent through text messages. If they are polyphonic, however, then they must be sent through MMS, WAP, infrared, or bluetooth
- 01-23-2004, 07:11 PM #3Banned
How do you send the ringtone through Text Message. I have a Kyocera 2255 and i have over 70 Ringtones stored on my computer and i would like to get them on my phone.
- 01-25-2004, 04:03 PM #4Sr. Member
- 187 - liked 2 times
I dont think it is possible to send ringtones through text message i have tried it
- 01-26-2004, 09:07 AM #5
Welöl so far the only tones i been able to send thruogh txt is monophonic tones poly one are not able to be done soz
- 01-26-2004, 10:25 AM #6Newbie
It can be done
On sonyericsson just go to your ringtone press the menu botton and then send ringtone. You may choose SMS, MMS, IR or Bluetooth. In this case SMS is your choise
- 02-16-2004, 04:23 PM #7Sr. Member
you can send monophonic ringtones through text messagesWhaaaaaaaaat Iz It!!!!!!!!
- 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM #8Junior Member
- J-ville, FL
ya is there any sms sender online free?
- 03-23-2004, 08:56 AM #9Newbie
- 03-29-2004, 07:09 PM #10Sr. Member
How do they make those online sms senders??? I have a site and i wanna do it.