tgo

Hello,

I already looked around the net, googled some searches about this, but I also wanted to ask around in the forum. So, I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

I will soon change cell phone.

Quite simple: I would like to know if you suggest I purchase the Sony Ericsson Z600. Do you consider it a good reliable phone?

Until now, I have used a Ericsson T18z. Yes! its old! But up to now it always worked GREAT! This must be (and others who had it say it too) one of the best cell phones I've seen.

Anyways... So, thats is. iw oudl liek to buy the Z600. Do you think it is good?

PS: My other option is the Motorola V4000. I know this is not the right TOPIC for this phone, but if you know this one too, if you could compare?

Thank you

See More: Should I purchase the T610?
    Last edited by tgo; 08-14-2004 at 03:01 PM.

i2k

I own a t610 and 637 both of them are good phones for you money. I wanted a 600 too i think im gonna pass and go for the k700i , it has more features and its like 75 dollars more. What phone do you have now.

deniz

I have the Z600, It's a great phone but my advice is to save up some more money and buy the k700

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson Z600 More Sony Ericsson Z600 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews