KarmaWisz

Ok, I just signed up with T-Mobile a few days ago and got this new phone, the SonyEricsson T600. It's the smallest phone I've ever owned and the last one was a Nokia 6590. The only problem is that it doesn't seem like this thing is supposed to be on our shores yet. The only websites that release any info about this phone are european. Anyone know of any accessories or anything that are available for it? Oh yeah, and the reception on it sucks, any remedies?

See More: SonyEricsson T600

raviley

Yea, reception really sucks on it, I returned mine for a nokia. THe size is basically the only thing i liked on the phone. Basically all ericsson accessories would work for it. Which would be a lot of accessories, except of course newer accessories like the newer snap-on cameras. I think there might be a camera attachment available for t600 but i'm not sure. I own a t68i and when i had my t600, i used all the same accessories for both phones. (except bluetooth of course)

uae77

goood choise my dear

doca

you should be very careful with use t68i accesories on T600. I have both of them and laser pointer works great on t68i and no way at T600 :-(

I was unable to find accessories page for T600 in english, only in spanish, anyway you could enjoy pictures ;-)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/mx/spg.j...=PSM_V&gal=105

• Phones Discussed Above

Sony Ericsson T600 More Sony Ericsson T600 topics Sony Ericsson Forum Reviews