- 02-09-2005, 07:18 PM #1Newbie
- 5 - liked 1 times
ok i am building a page just for people to get .QCP ringtones and not have to work at the bs to get them the link is www.thosefallen.com/ringtones then you have to go to www.sprintusers.com and send them to yourself
if you have a mp3 that you want turned into a ringtone email it to me and i will make in and put it up for you to get it off of the page listed above
› See More: ringtones
Last edited by stormbringer; 02-10-2005 at 10:10 PM.
- 02-11-2005, 10:41 AM #2Junior Member
- 03-23-2005, 07:22 PM #3
Nice work, does it successfully work?Ask me about Sprint and Verizon
- 04-17-2005, 02:02 AM #4Junior Member
thats awsome man thanks, i couldnt get the stripper song to sound right when i tried
- 04-17-2005, 02:38 AM #5WiZaNe_wOn iS My MaStEr!
what type of files are the ringtones off that site? .qcp i think
- 04-18-2005, 09:28 PM #6Junior Member
Is there anyway to send these to your phone with BitPim? I can get them to import correctly?
- 04-18-2005, 11:12 PM #7Junior Member
After reading the BitpPim help, it seems that qcp tones can not be sent to my phone, even though you can download them through PCS. This is apparently a problem with the phone and not BitPim. My phone is the Sanyo RL-4920. If anyone finds out how to do it, please let me know.
- 04-19-2005, 07:42 AM #8Originally Posted by dr_no
If you have vision why use BitpPim...instead go to www.sprintusers.com/focus and send the file to your phone.If you want a Great Sprint phone go get yourself a SANYO 5600...The hotness!!!
- 04-20-2005, 02:44 PM #9Member
- 04-20-2005, 08:11 PM #10Junior Member
I cancelled Vision because I never used it; now I wish I still had it.