Straight Talk will work with a plethora of phones - they just have to be unlocked and have a GSM antenna (850 & 1900MHz). Basically that means any phone offered on AT&T or T-Mobile.
- Some phones are easier than others to get to work properly
- Data & MMS may not work correctly if you cannot edit the APN settings. Doing so requires jailbreaking on the iPhone & may require rooting on an Android phone.
- Blackberry's will work, but you will not have MMS or any Blackberry services (bbm, push email, native web browser)
- You cannot use a GSM/CDMA Blackberry (Verizon) since it does not have the proper GSM frequences
- 4g LTE will not work at all on any phone
› See More: What phones can be used with Straight Talk?
- 10-29-2013, 03:14 PM #2Member
Re: What phones can be used with Straight Talk?
Would like to add the Samsung Note 1 works good on straight talk. My version is not unlocked but is working as it should
with straight talks AT&T sim card. I did have to change the APN settings as they said I would but after that everything is fine. I am able
to make and receive calls, send and receive text, send and receive pictures and browse the web just fine.
- Boost Mobile
- Site Feedback & Suggestions