T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide Unlock Codes Available now from www.FreeYourHTC.com . Now HTC unlock codes are processed in half the time! (avg. HTC Code processing time = 12 minutes)
T-Mobile Customers Please read below:
If you are currently a T-Mobile customer in good account standing on a contract plan, you may get your MyTouch 3G Slide unlock code from them for free! Simply contact customer service by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile handset and verify your account information. Let them know you will be using your phone out of the country and you want them to provide you the unlock code. They will ask you for your IMEI # (found simply by dialing *#06# from your device, or found underneath the battery on the device sticker.) Once you give them the IMEI # , they will then provide you with the unlock code fairly quickly, enter the code and done! Phone is now unlocked to use with any Overseas GSM Carrier worldwide. If you are not a T-Mobile customer but wish to get your unlock code within 20 minutes or less, please see instructions below:
If you are not a T-Mobile Customer, you will need to follow the instructions below:
If you do not have a T-Mobile account or you are on a T-Mobile Month to Month plan, you will need to follow the instructions to get your manufacturer unlock code. Let us know if you have any questions. See instructions below:
1. First you need to get your unlock code. You can easily get the code from our website www.FreeYourHTC.com . Turn off your phone.
2. After you receive your unlock code from us, insert Non T-Mobile SIM card which you have planned to use with myTouch Phone.
3. Turn on your phone, a prompt for Enter Unlock Code will pop up, enter the code that we provided you . (Entering Wrong Unlock code more than three times may permanently lock your phone.)
4. After enter your code, return to Main Screen Menu and Access APN Settings.
5. A list of preset APN will be shown, you need to click on New APN button
6. Now Scroll down on New APN setting Screen and enter following details
MCC (Mobile Country Code), and MNC Mobile Network
Here is a list of MCC code Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's it! your device is ready to be used with any GSM carrier worldwide. In the email you will recieve FULL unlock instructions along with your manufacturer unlock code and ALL country code settings that you will need. Let us know if you have any questions.
› See More: Unlock T-Mobile MyTouch Slide with Unlock Code
Last edited by unlockpro; 06-28-2010 at 08:25 PM.
- 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM #2
Re: Unlock T-Mobile MyTouch Slide with Unlock Code
AT&T SIM card is not active anymore, but I used this exact card twice before to unlock my phones. What do you think the problem is??
I also bought this phone brand new from a T-Mobile store. It was never touched.
Thanx for your help!!