Neil Hindry
    I am interested in the Motorola V980 mobile phone on Vodaphone in the UK.

Does anyone have this phone? What do you think of it? Any good & bad points
    about it?
    Have you tried it with 3G services? Does it work okay with 3G?

Any views and opinions on this phone will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

See More: Motorola V980 - any good?

djoveryde

Motorola V980 - Good Phone

Well i just upgraded from the V525 on Voda, to the V980 on Voda (PAYG). Its a brilliant phone, it comes with a data link cable to connect your phone to your PC and Motorola software so that you can transfer FULL MP3's from your PC to you phone (Also means you can connect other V Series Motorolas to this link also and use to transfer full MP3s). It also comes with a 30MB TransFlash memory card for storage of MP3'z, pictures or anything that you like. I've had no problems at all with it so far. Camera is good Quality also comes with a bright torch (Flash, but does not literally flash) for low light conditions. Video quality is ok. Never tried the 3G on the phone yet as the peeps i know only have standard phones. So to conclude if u want an MP3 player (i worked out that on a 30MB Transflash card i can fit around 25 Full mp3's as it compresses a 3 minute MP3 into a 900KB file), a camera, a small scale video player and the ability to do backups of your txts, write txts, transfer MP3's, Pictures and videos (through the supplied USB data cable and software). Then this phone is definately worth it. I sure as heck won't go back to my V525. Peace Out

• Phones Discussed Above

Motorola V980 More Motorola V980 topics Motorola Forum Reviews