After comparing some prices on the Galaxy S3 yesterday I ended up going with Ebates/Wirefly. Here's why: Their price was $50 cheaper than Verizon, I found a $20 off coupon, AND I got $12.50 back on Ebates for renewing my contract through Verizon - making the total for the phone $127.50.
Here are the different ways you can get cash back through Ebates:
- $95 cash back on new wireless Family/Shared plans with 5 total lines
- $35 cash back on new Post-Paid Lines
- $15 cash back on each line added to a Family/Shared Plan
- $12.50 cash back on contract extensions
- $10 cash back on Hybrid service plan activations
- $10 cash back on phone only
- $5 cash back on prepaid service plan activations
- 5% cash back on accessories
Here's how to do it:
- Sign into your Ebates account, search for "Wirefly" - if you don't have an Ebates account click here to get one
- Go to Wirefly via Ebates (it will say "Verizon @ Ebates Wireless Coupons & Cash Back")
- Choose the Galaxy S III color/size that you want on Ebates/Wirefly - You may have to click 'View all verizon phones" at the bottom
- Put in your zip
- Choose the account type
- Add the phone to your cart
- If you're renewing your contract, put in your credentials to verify that you can upgrade your phone. These credentials must be of the main account holder or an "account manager". The PIN/password is your "billing password" as set in My Verizon. To change it go to "My Verizon" at the top, under My Profile to the right of the pull-down - "view all". If you don't know the password, give Verizon a call so they can reset it.
- Fill out all info and choose plan accordingly
- Try using the coupon RMN20 for an additional $20 off OR WIREFLY4G12 for a free 4gb SD card OR WIREFLYBLUE83 for a free bluetooth headset! (you can only use one)
- Check out and wait for your phone to arrive!
Enjoy! Post here if this worked for you.
› See More: Get the Samsung Galaxy S3 for way cheaper than Verizon
Last edited by tavenger5; 09-18-2012 at 11:12 AM.