Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I didn't go ballistic about this- you did, posting it in multiple
    > newsgroups. I (among others) simply pointed out that you don't know what
    > you are talking about.


    Says you. A known carrier apologist.



    See More: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?




  2. #17
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I didn't go ballistic about this- you did, posting it in multiple
    > > newsgroups. I (among others) simply pointed out that you don't know

    what
    > > you are talking about.

    >
    > Says you. A known carrier apologist.


    Says me? I wasn't the one who said that AT&T couldn't offer 7pm nights, or
    that they refuse to honor web prices at retail stores, or that Cingular paid
    over $50B for AT&T. That was you (and you were wrong each time)- I'd be
    happy to post the archive links for all to see, if you like. Of course, it
    would just be a small sampling of the things you've gotten wrong over the
    last six months.

    You are a troll, plain and simple.





  3. #18
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Says me? I wasn't the one who said that AT&T couldn't



    Ahem. This is a Cingular newsgroup.



  4. #19
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Says me? I wasn't the one who said that AT&T couldn't

    >
    >
    > Ahem. This is a Cingular newsgroup.


    So? Wrong is wrong, and AT&T lies are approriate here- they are soon to be
    the same company.

    So trollish- I see you can't defend yourself against the lies.





  5. #20
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > So trollish


    If I am a Troll, then thanks for feeding me.



  6. #21
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > So trollish

    >
    > If I am a Troll, then thanks for feeding me.


    I considerate it more a case of correcting lies and lousy posts. A newbie
    on this (or any other) group could find thenselves in a world of hurt by
    following some of the twisted advice you have spouted, and your lies could
    lead someone to make a poor choice. So here I sit, correcting your
    mistakes, and allowing you to respond like the moron you are, for the whole
    world to see.





  7. #22
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > ..


    Still with the childish insults, which destroy your credibility.



  8. #23
    iBuyMinis.Us
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    " Still with the childish insults, which destroy your credibility."

    Credibility? On UseNet?

    That's a laugh.

    --
    Team EuroMeko
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://blackie.bounceme.net


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > ..

    >
    > Still with the childish insults, which destroy your credibility.






  9. #24
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > ..

    >
    > Still with the childish insults, which destroy your credibility.


    No, because people tend to read past the insults (meant for you) and see the
    FACTS that are posted- not lies or factless observations, as you are famous
    for posting.





  10. #25
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > ..

    > >
    > > Still with the childish insults, which destroy your credibility.

    >
    > No, because people tend to read past the insults (meant for you) and see the
    > FACTS that are posted-


    You're a mid reader now too? You know for a fact that folks ignore your
    insults? Then why post them??



  11. #26
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >
    > You're a mid reader now too? You know for a fact that folks ignore your
    > insults? Then why post them??


    You know, I guess I really don't care if they ignore them or not. The fact
    is that you openly lie, play both sides of an argument and use deception to
    bolster your argument.

    A brief list:

    Your lies:
    Sprint offers the fewest phones of the top ten providers
    AT&T was not capable of offering 7pm nights
    AT&T would not match web prices at retail stores
    Cingular paid over $50B for AT&TW
    Sprint PCS would be out of business by the end of the year
    Sprint has no team handling Retention

    Your attempts to argue both sides:
    Sprint losing money, and yet *****ing when they don't pass savings on to you
    Whining about coverage maps, and then using them to provide coverage advice
    Accusing everyone else of lying, and then posting lies of your own (see the
    list above)

    Other deceptive practices:
    Using multiple names in the same thread in an attempt to fake support for
    your lies
    Starting a new thread on the same subject when you are called on your lies,
    so that you can continue to whine without having to explain your lies
    Purposely quoting out of context to avoid answering for your lies





  12. #27
    Meese
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    I just got my phone from www.myrateplan.com 1 year contract with
    cingular samsung x427 free after 50 MIR, and a $36 activation fee.

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:45:30 -0800, Cyper <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Went through their website and all I see is two-year contracts for
    >Nation GSM Plans. Don't want to be tied for two years, but then the
    >rest of the deal on phones and plans all look good to me. Do they
    >offer one-year contract?





  13. #28
    Usul
    Guest

    Re: Does Cingular offer one-year contract?

    This has been one of the most entertaining threads I have read in
    quite a while. I applaud both of you for your tenacity. LOL



  • Similar Threads




  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12