Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest
    RW+/- wrote:
    > Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    > anyhow.


    Forgot to pay your bill?

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



    See More: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service




  2. #2
    PC Medic
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]
    > Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    > anyhow.
    >
    > Cingulars customer care serves them best, customer care does not mean that
    > they have your best interests at heart.
    >
    > They will lie, change the story to suit them or whatever serves their
    > fancy. Even if you hit a person who seems to care they are limited in what
    > they can do, including the managers.
    >
    > If the services you pay for are unfulfilled, tough ****.
    > If it never worked, tough ****.
    > If your phone is "too expensive" then no one can authorize credit or they
    > will have you a phone at half its value and features. It does not mean
    > ****
    > that you paid for what you need or wanted.
    > Even if you paid full price they feel they own the damn phone, not you.
    > They will tell you they do not have to honor the warranty, etc. and woe to
    > you if you bought a phone and it went out of production a month later. It
    > is just plain old tough ****. Not their problem.
    > They will not notify you if there is a recall on your phone, just plain
    > old
    > tough **** for you.
    >
    > If you think I am pissed off, you are wrong, I am way beyond that. After
    > three frustrating weeks, maybe four with being online with them up to four
    > hours at a stretch I have had it up to my ears.
    >
    > Think I am going to pay an early termination fee? **** no, non-performance
    > and very poor customer service. Well maybe that is too kind, more like
    > totally ***** customer care/service.
    >
    > So **** you Cingular and the horses ass you rode in on, **** all the wimpy
    > employee's afraid to make a decision and especially those of you who
    > promise that you care and will call back after a review and never do.
    >
    > **** you and the pig **** you dwell in.
    >
    > If you live in Calif and have a complaint then call or email the PUC and
    > document it. Don't take their horse **** sitting down. **** them.
    >
    > **** em all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And no, I don't feel any better yet.


    Now see, this is exactly why I do not think children should be permitted to
    have cell phones.
    Temper tantrums get you no where in life. If this is the same attitude you
    approached the problem with (no matter who's initial fault it was) then it
    is no wonder they do not work with you on solving it.








  3. #3
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <%[email protected]> on Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:55:55 GMT, RW+/-
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    >anyhow.


    Nonsense.

    >So **** you Cingular and the horses ass you rode in on, **** all the wimpy
    >employee's afraid to make a decision and especially those of you who
    >promise that you care and will call back after a review and never do.
    >
    >**** you and the pig **** you dwell in.


    I now understand why you were cut off. Good for Cingular. I would have done
    the same.

    --
    Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>



  4. #4
    Bob Rann
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]
    > Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    > anyhow.
    >
    > Cingulars customer care serves them best, customer care does not mean that
    > they have your best interests at heart.
    >
    > They will lie, change the story to suit them or whatever serves their
    > fancy. Even if you hit a person who seems to care they are limited in what
    > they can do, including the managers.
    >
    > If the services you pay for are unfulfilled, tough ****.
    > If it never worked, tough ****.
    > If your phone is "too expensive" then no one can authorize credit or they
    > will have you a phone at half its value and features. It does not mean

    ****
    > that you paid for what you need or wanted.
    > Even if you paid full price they feel they own the damn phone, not you.
    > They will tell you they do not have to honor the warranty, etc. and woe to
    > you if you bought a phone and it went out of production a month later. It
    > is just plain old tough ****. Not their problem.
    > They will not notify you if there is a recall on your phone, just plain

    old
    > tough **** for you.
    >
    > If you think I am pissed off, you are wrong, I am way beyond that. After
    > three frustrating weeks, maybe four with being online with them up to four
    > hours at a stretch I have had it up to my ears.
    >
    > Think I am going to pay an early termination fee? **** no, non-performance
    > and very poor customer service. Well maybe that is too kind, more like
    > totally ****ed customer care/service.
    >
    > So **** you Cingular and the horses ass you rode in on, **** all the wimpy
    > employee's afraid to make a decision and especially those of you who
    > promise that you care and will call back after a review and never do.
    >
    > **** you and the pig **** you dwell in.
    >
    > If you live in Calif and have a complaint then call or email the PUC and
    > document it. Don't take their horse **** sitting down. **** them.
    >
    > **** em all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And no, I don't feel any better yet.


    Why don't you tell us exactly how you REALLY feel? Don't sugar-coat it.





  5. #5
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <[email protected]> on Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:26:47 GMT, RW+/-
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Also nice to note your name, since if I ever run across you in a business
    >sense I know you'll roll over for another round.


    You're as badly misinformed in this context as you are in the Cingular
    context.

    >Everything I said was true and for good reasons.


    LOL

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>

    "A little learning is a dangerous thing." [Alexander Pope]
    "It is better to sit in silence and appear ignorant,
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." [Mark Twain]



  6. #6
    PC Medic
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 15:56:08 GMT, John Navas wrote:
    >
    >> [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >>
    >> In <%[email protected]> on Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:55:55 GMT,
    >> RW+/-
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    >>>anyhow.

    >>
    >> Nonsense.
    >>

    >
    > Bull****, they did, I called this morning to verify the fact. Read their
    > ****ing faqs, when your service is put in suspension (usually due to a
    > lost/stolen phone) you will continue to pay your monthly rate.
    >


    Of course you do. They did not steal your phone did they?
    Let me see...if they did not do this and dead beats wanted out of their
    contract after 4 or 5 months they could just call and say the thing was
    stolen and take 6 months to buy a new phone till the contract ran out.

    >> I now understand why you were cut off. Good for Cingular. I would have
    >> done
    >> the same.

    >
    > No doubt you would, conclusion jumping ************. Also nice to note
    > that
    > this statement disagree's with your statement above.
    >
    > Also nice to note your name, since if I ever run across you in a business
    > sense I know you'll roll over for another round.
    >
    > Everything I said was true and for good reasons.


    In your delusional mind maybe






  7. #7
    James R. Lunsford
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    I think that most people didn't take the message seriously because of all of
    the profanity. That's not language that should be used in a public forum,
    maybe sitting around with your buddies drinking beers, but not a public
    forum. My children, wife, or minister could have been reading this forum.

    And I *know* that if he used that language with any of the CSR's they would
    have shut down right away and probably refused to help out of general
    principle. I work CS and I know that if someone comes on the line hollering
    and screaming, I'm less likely to be able to help them simply for the fact
    that most of the time I can't understand what they're saying.

    And if they come on cussing at me, I terminate the call.

    I *know* that people are frustrated, I'm a consumer too, I buy things, I get
    poor service from some of the utilities/stores/restraunts etc that I do
    business with but I *never* try to solve the problem by
    screaming/cursing/ranting/raving at the person I need to help me. Doesn't
    do any good, and I don't like it, when someone does it to me, I'm not going
    to do it to someone else.

    Leave the bad language in the gutter where it belongs, conduct your business
    in a business like manner and it will get you a lot further in the long run.


    "Bob Rann" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]
    >> Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    >> anyhow.
    >>
    >> Cingulars customer care serves them best, customer care does not mean
    >> that
    >> they have your best interests at heart.
    >>
    >> They will lie, change the story to suit them or whatever serves their
    >> fancy. Even if you hit a person who seems to care they are limited in
    >> what
    >> they can do, including the managers.
    >>
    >> If the services you pay for are unfulfilled, tough ****.
    >> If it never worked, tough ****.
    >> If your phone is "too expensive" then no one can authorize credit or they
    >> will have you a phone at half its value and features. It does not mean

    > ****
    >> that you paid for what you need or wanted.
    >> Even if you paid full price they feel they own the damn phone, not you.
    >> They will tell you they do not have to honor the warranty, etc. and woe
    >> to
    >> you if you bought a phone and it went out of production a month later. It
    >> is just plain old tough ****. Not their problem.
    >> They will not notify you if there is a recall on your phone, just plain

    > old
    >> tough **** for you.
    >>
    >> If you think I am pissed off, you are wrong, I am way beyond that. After
    >> three frustrating weeks, maybe four with being online with them up to
    >> four
    >> hours at a stretch I have had it up to my ears.
    >>
    >> Think I am going to pay an early termination fee? **** no,
    >> non-performance
    >> and very poor customer service. Well maybe that is too kind, more like
    >> totally ****ed customer care/service.
    >>
    >> So **** you Cingular and the horses ass you rode in on, **** all the
    >> wimpy
    >> employee's afraid to make a decision and especially those of you who
    >> promise that you care and will call back after a review and never do.
    >>
    >> **** you and the pig **** you dwell in.
    >>
    >> If you live in Calif and have a complaint then call or email the PUC and
    >> document it. Don't take their horse **** sitting down. **** them.
    >>
    >> **** em all.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> And no, I don't feel any better yet.

    >
    > Why don't you tell us exactly how you REALLY feel? Don't sugar-coat it.
    >
    >






  8. #8
    Tropical Haven
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    > Leave the bad language in the gutter where it belongs, conduct your business
    > in a business like manner and it will get you a lot further in the long run.


    See...bulk volume isn't the only reason business customer seem to get further,
    it's conduct.

    TH




  9. #9
    PC Medic
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:M%[email protected]
    > On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:00:31 GMT, James R. Lunsford wrote:
    >
    >> I think that most people didn't take the message seriously because of all
    >> of
    >> the profanity. That's not language that should be used in a public
    >> forum,
    >> maybe sitting around with your buddies drinking beers, but not a public
    >> forum. My children, wife, or minister could have been reading this
    >> forum.
    >>
    >> And I *know* that if he used that language with any of the CSR's they
    >> would
    >> have shut down right away and probably refused to help out of general
    >> principle. I work CS and I know that if someone comes on the line
    >> hollering
    >> and screaming, I'm less likely to be able to help them simply for the
    >> fact
    >> that most of the time I can't understand what they're saying.
    >>
    >> And if they come on cussing at me, I terminate the call.
    >>
    >> I *know* that people are frustrated, I'm a consumer too, I buy things, I
    >> get
    >> poor service from some of the utilities/stores/restraunts etc that I do
    >> business with but I *never* try to solve the problem by
    >> screaming/cursing/ranting/raving at the person I need to help me.
    >> Doesn't
    >> do any good, and I don't like it, when someone does it to me, I'm not
    >> going
    >> to do it to someone else.
    >>
    >> Leave the bad language in the gutter where it belongs, conduct your
    >> business
    >> in a business like manner and it will get you a lot further in the long
    >> run.

    >
    > Well you should take it seriously. It was meant exactly that way.
    >
    > No the same language was not used there, but I felt like it.
    > This is evidence of how you CS guy's make people feel when you do not
    > listen carefully.
    >
    > In rethinking the situation it is all Cingulars fault from beginning to
    > end. It is due to their poor policies, and very poor note taking, and
    > because of how the department is set up and extremely poor communications
    > between their staff and departments. Some of it was due to total
    > misconceptions on their part which is part of the problem with calloused
    > CS
    > types.
    >
    > If they cared to review my case from beginning to end they would see the
    > failures and weaknesses of their program as it is currently set up.
    >
    > Had I mentioned the problem here from beginning to end it would have done
    > me no good and most certainly none could help. What was presented was the
    > final conclusion of my thoughts and put forth in a very public manner.
    >


    Immature rants and cursing certainly did you no good or allowed anyone to
    help either.
    Hell you never even explained what the issue was. IF you were capable of
    sitting back and reading your OP as though it were written by a third party
    and IF you were not so obviously biased that all customer service reps are
    out to screw you, then you would see the senseless bable you spouted.

    > Thoughtless judgmental people can certainly discount it based on whatever
    > prudish reason they wish too, but that is no reason to discount the
    > honesty
    > nor the integrity of what was written. Those that do so are doomed to fail
    > in other areas of their lives since they do not listen to what was said.
    >


    grabbing my boots!


    > If you hang up on such a person who did feel as I and actually spoke in
    > the
    > manner I wrote then that shows your weakness in handling situations and
    > lack of caring about what you do. Think about it... they felt that way
    > because someone somewhere in your company failed and exacerbated a problem
    > which is now up to you to fix.
    >


    It would still give you/them no reason to be abusive towards that individual
    and give them every right to hang up.
    The call opens neutral, they are not persoanlly responsible for your problem
    and are there to help. Your immature, impersonal, abusive treatment will get
    you what you deserve....nothing!


    > I speak this not only to you but anyone who works in customer care,
    > especially the policy makers.


    And the way you spoke it, will land it on deaf ears.





  10. #10
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    James R. Lunsford wrote:

    > And I *know* that if he used that language with any of the CSR's they would
    > have shut down right away and probably refused to help out of general
    > principle. I work CS and I know that if someone comes on the line hollering
    > and screaming, I'm less likely to be able to help them simply for the fact
    > that most of the time I can't understand what they're saying.


    The likelihood is incredibly high the the OP used the same demanor and
    language as he did in here to "seek help" from the CSRs at Cingular.
    Which is most likely why he ended up getting nowhere with them.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  11. #11
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    RW+/- wrote:

    > On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:00:31 GMT, James R. Lunsford wrote:
    >>I think that most people didn't take the message seriously because of all of
    >>the profanity.


    > Well you should take it seriously. It was meant exactly that way.


    The fact is people AREN"T going to take you seriously if you present
    that attitude to them. You come across as wanting a fight, not help.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  12. #12
    BBB
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    Typical Cingular customer service: 1-800-EAT-****

    Sue the bastards!


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]
    > Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    > anyhow.
    >
    > Cingulars customer care serves them best, customer care does not mean that
    > they have your best interests at heart.
    >
    > They will lie, change the story to suit them or whatever serves their
    > fancy. Even if you hit a person who seems to care they are limited in what
    > they can do, including the managers.
    >
    > If the services you pay for are unfulfilled, tough ****.
    > If it never worked, tough ****.
    > If your phone is "too expensive" then no one can authorize credit or they
    > will have you a phone at half its value and features. It does not mean
    > ****
    > that you paid for what you need or wanted.
    > Even if you paid full price they feel they own the damn phone, not you.
    > They will tell you they do not have to honor the warranty, etc. and woe to
    > you if you bought a phone and it went out of production a month later. It
    > is just plain old tough ****. Not their problem.
    > They will not notify you if there is a recall on your phone, just plain
    > old
    > tough **** for you.
    >
    > If you think I am pissed off, you are wrong, I am way beyond that. After
    > three frustrating weeks, maybe four with being online with them up to four
    > hours at a stretch I have had it up to my ears.
    >
    > Think I am going to pay an early termination fee? **** no, non-performance
    > and very poor customer service. Well maybe that is too kind, more like
    > totally ****ed customer care/service.
    >
    > So **** you Cingular and the horses ass you rode in on, **** all the wimpy
    > employee's afraid to make a decision and especially those of you who
    > promise that you care and will call back after a review and never do.
    >
    > **** you and the pig **** you dwell in.
    >
    > If you live in Calif and have a complaint then call or email the PUC and
    > document it. Don't take their horse **** sitting down. **** them.
    >
    > **** em all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > And no, I don't feel any better yet.






  13. #13
    BBB
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    LOL, good one.

    "Isaiah Beard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > RW+/- wrote:
    >> Nice, real nice, suspend your service but charge you for your services
    >> anyhow.

    >
    > Forgot to pay your bill?
    >
    > --
    > E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    > Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.






  14. #14
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service

    RW+/- wrote:

    >>The fact is people AREN"T going to take you seriously if you present
    >>that attitude to them. You come across as wanting a fight, not help.


    > LOL, it was definitive, straightforward and non-argumentative.


    Cursing like a sailor is non-argumentative? okay, you keep on believing
    that.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  15. #15
    Scott
    Guest

    Re: If you piss off Cingular they will suspend service


    "RW+/-" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:42:09 -0400, Isaiah Beard wrote:
    >
    > > RW+/- wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 02:00:31 GMT, James R. Lunsford wrote:
    > >>>I think that most people didn't take the message seriously because of

    all of
    > >>>the profanity.

    > >
    > >> Well you should take it seriously. It was meant exactly that way.

    > >
    > > The fact is people AREN"T going to take you seriously if you present
    > > that attitude to them. You come across as wanting a fight, not help.

    >
    > LOL, it was definitive, straightforward and non-argumentative. I fail to
    > see how you or anyone would take it looking for a fight.


    Actually, it was an immature rant showing one side of an issue, leaving out
    many pertinent facts and appearing to have no purpose other than to whine.
    The fact that you chose to use such a childlike approach to 'explain' your
    problem makes more than likely that your interaction with Cingular was more
    of the same. Your ranting also reminds one that the "Great Society of
    Entitlement and Irresponsibility" lives strong. I would never do business
    with you- you aren't capable of performing your end of a contract and don't
    understand the correct way to negate one legally. It appears that the next
    generation has arrived- from baby boomers to generation x to the me
    generation- now we have the "f*** you" generation. That's something to be
    real proud of.





  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast