Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    "CHELSEA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Winnie the Pooh started alt.cellular.verizon, and she says it took all
    > of the time to take the cookies out of the oven.
    >
    > Who started the other "cellular" groups?
    >
    > Starting a group is like smacking a fool in the face, it takes no time
    > at all!
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > ps: John Navas needs a real job and to get off of his knees in servile
    > submission to the cell phone dynasties. Or to get some knee pads and
    > find a few hobbies so he does not irritate so many other posters with
    > his poppycock.
    >
    > Maybe he could go into business with Scott Stephenson, say earplugs or
    > something, for monks in Tibet? Or janitor at the US State Department,
    > or call taker for one of the cell phone customer service centers
    > outsourced to India.
    >


    No thanks- unlike you, I'm actually quite happy with my life, and don't find
    the need to whine, ***** and moan about the great injustices piled on me by
    the bullies of the world. In other words- I have control of my life. Try
    it some time.





    See More: John Navas - Does Cingular pay you?




  2. #2
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: John Navas - Does Cingular pay you?

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <[email protected]> on 3 Jan 2005
    15:45:46 -0800, "CHELSEA" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Winnie the Pooh started alt.cellular.verizon, and she says it took all
    >of the time to take the cookies out of the oven.
    >
    >Who started the other "cellular" groups?
    >
    >Starting a group is like smacking a fool in the face, it takes no time
    >at all!


    How many successful newsgroups have you created? Or are you just shooting off
    your mouth? ;-)

    The hard part is not in creating an alt newsgroup, but in doing it right.
    alt.cellular.cingular was successful from the beginning because I followed
    proper procedures and persuaded major news providers to carry it.

    >ps: John Navas needs a real job ...


    I have a real job. You need some real manners (unless you enjoy making
    yourself look childish).


    >JohnF wrote:
    >> "John Navas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >> >
    >> > In <[email protected]> on Mon, 03

    >Jan 2005
    >> > 15:35:05 -0500, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >
    >> > >In article <[email protected]>,
    >> > > John Navas <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> > >
    >> > >> >So you consider what you do a public service, Navas?
    >> > >>
    >> > >> I do. Takes a fair amount of work to create a newsgroup like

    >this.
    >> > >
    >> > >Tell us (a) how many hours you spent doing so, and (b) when that

    >was.
    >> >
    >> > Why?

    >>
    >> Because you claim it takes so much time. Even if you did in fact

    >"create"
    >> this newsgroup you act as though someone else wouldn't have come up

    >wit
    >> hthis unique idea if you hadn't done it. Since you're patting

    >yourself on
    >> the back so hard please explain how much time it takes and what's

    >involved
    >> with "creating a newsgroup". I'm very interested.


    --
    Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>



  3. #3
    John
    Guest

    Re: John Navas - Does Cingular pay you?

    John Navas wrote:
    > [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
    >
    > In <[email protected]> on 3 Jan 2005
    > 15:45:46 -0800, "CHELSEA" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Winnie the Pooh started alt.cellular.verizon, and she says it took all
    >>of the time to take the cookies out of the oven.
    >>
    >>Who started the other "cellular" groups?
    >>
    >>Starting a group is like smacking a fool in the face, it takes no time
    >>at all!

    >
    >
    > How many successful newsgroups have you created? Or are you just shooting off
    > your mouth? ;-)
    >
    > The hard part is not in creating an alt newsgroup, but in doing it right.
    > alt.cellular.cingular was successful from the beginning because I followed
    > proper procedures and persuaded major news providers to carry it.
    >
    >
    >>ps: John Navas needs a real job ...

    >
    >
    > I have a real job. You need some real manners (unless you enjoy making
    > yourself look childish).
    >




    I see SMARTASS John Navas is still acting like a jerk on yet ANOTHER
    newsgroup. His reputation from comp.dcom.modems still carries on.



  4. #4
    John Navas
    Guest

    Re: John Navas - Does Cingular pay you?

    [POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

    In <[email protected]> on Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:15:17 -0800,
    John <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I see SMARTASS John Navas is still acting like a jerk on yet ANOTHER
    >newsgroup. His reputation from comp.dcom.modems still carries on.


    In fact quite a good reputation.

    Is that the best you can do? ;-)

    --
    Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
    John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>



  • Similar Threads