Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mike Johnson
    Guest
    Hi,

    A long time ago I got some codes for SonyEricsson phones to access
    "hidden" menues such as to see software versions, see no. og
    keystrokes etc.

    Does anyone know this code ? I need it :-)

    TIA

    MJ



    See More: SE codes




  2. #2
    Sanj
    Guest

    Re: SE codes

    On 23/11/2005 12:33, in article [email protected],
    "Mike Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > A long time ago I got some codes for SonyEricsson phones to access
    > "hidden" menues such as to see software versions, see no. og
    > keystrokes etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know this code ? I need it :-)
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > MJ



    Press: [joystick right] [star] [joystick left] [joystick left] [star]
    [joystick left] [star]





  3. #3
    Tym
    Guest

    Re: SE codes

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:04:52 +0000 (UTC), Sanj
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >Press: [joystick right] [star] [joystick left] [joystick left] [star]
    >[joystick left] [star]
    >


    Any ideas if there's similar for the p910i?? there's no joystick!!



  4. #4
    Richard Colton
    Guest

    Re: SE codes


    "Tym" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:04:52 +0000 (UTC), Sanj
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>Press: [joystick right] [star] [joystick left] [joystick left] [star]
    >>[joystick left] [star]
    >>

    >
    > Any ideas if there's similar for the p910i?? there's no joystick!!


    Same sequence but using up and down on the jog dial to replace the joystick
    movement.

    --
    <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
    <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>
    <<< www.thephonelocker.co.uk >>>
    <<< www.gsm-solutions.co.uk >>>





  5. #5
    Mike Johnson
    Guest

    Re: SE codes

    Thankz

    Unfortunately it doesn't tell as mush as the old T68i but it'll have
    to do for now.

    Thankz again

    MJ


    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:04:52 +0000 (UTC), Sanj
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 23/11/2005 12:33, in article [email protected],
    >"Mike Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> A long time ago I got some codes for SonyEricsson phones to access
    >> "hidden" menues such as to see software versions, see no. og
    >> keystrokes etc.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know this code ? I need it :-)
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> MJ

    >
    >
    >Press: [joystick right] [star] [joystick left] [joystick left] [star]
    >[joystick left] [star]
    >




  6. #6
    Tym
    Guest

    Re: SE codes

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:30:50 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>Press: [joystick right] [star] [joystick left] [joystick left] [star]
    >>>[joystick left] [star]
    >>>

    >>
    >> Any ideas if there's similar for the p910i?? there's no joystick!!

    >
    >Same sequence but using up and down on the jog dial to replace the joystick
    >movement.


    Never thought to try that - thanks!!!!



  7. #7
    Tym
    Guest

    Re: SE codes

    On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:30:50 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Any ideas if there's similar for the p910i?? there's no joystick!!

    >
    >Same sequence but using up and down on the jog dial to replace the joystick
    >movement.



    "Are you sure you want to format your internal disk"


    Hmmmm.. let me think... ~LOL~





  • Similar Threads