Interesting. I know we can get billed by PC Connection, but when I searched
their website, they didn't have a P800. Did I miss it, or are you saying
they can special-order it maybe?


On 12/12/03 7:16 PM, in article
[email protected], "Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain
Reaction Bicycles" <[email protected]> wrote:

> You might be working this backwards. Better the purchasing manager at your
> academic institution which electronics companies they have relationships
> with, and go from there. Chances are they already deal with people like CDW
> or PC Connection etc.
> --Mike--
> Chain Reaction Bicycles
> "Michael Levin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BBFFBCD6.4DD3%[email protected]
>> I need to buy a Sony/Ericsson P800 or P900 phone/PDA device. I am doing it
>> through work, and want to pay with a purchase order number. Does anyone

> know
>> of a company who can do this (and bill my academic institution) rather

> than
>> needing a credit card number? If so, please cc: replies to
>> [email protected]. Thanks!
>> --
>> Mike Levin
>> [email protected]



Mike Levin
[email protected]

See More: Anyone know of a company to sell me Sony Ericsson P800 or