Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Captain
    Guest
    Anyone interested in an I95cl? car charger, home charger, manual and box.



    Capt.





    See More: I95cl




  2. #2
    G Klein
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    how much are you looking for ?
    Glenn

    --
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail"
    ------President George W. Bush------
    September 20, 2001
    "Captain" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anyone interested in an I95cl? car charger, home charger, manual and box.
    >
    >
    >
    > Capt.
    >
    >






  3. #3
    surtin
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    On 2004-04-06, Captain wrote:
    > I am asking 80, this price includes the shipping and the sim as well. so you
    > get the phone, sim, car charger, home charger, manual and box, holster as
    > well.


    > Capt.


    What sort of condition is the phone in? Usage etc.

    I'm interested if you can tell me that info heh.

    --
    ---------------------------------------------------
    | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    | | <something witty> |
    ---------------------------------------------------



  4. #4
    Captain
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    The phon is inn great shape, few scuff marks on blue area, but otherwise
    great shape. I've used it for about 7 months. Let me know if you have any
    other questions or if interested more.

    Capt.
    "surtin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 2004-04-06, Captain wrote:
    > > I am asking 80, this price includes the shipping and the sim as well. so

    you
    > > get the phone, sim, car charger, home charger, manual and box, holster

    as
    > > well.

    >
    > > Capt.

    >
    > What sort of condition is the phone in? Usage etc.
    >
    > I'm interested if you can tell me that info heh.
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------------------------------
    > | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    > | | <something witty> |
    > ---------------------------------------------------






  5. #5
    surtin
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    On 2004-04-06, Captain wrote:
    > The phon is inn great shape, few scuff marks on blue area, but otherwise
    > great shape. I've used it for about 7 months. Let me know if you have any
    > other questions or if interested more.


    Got pics maybe?

    --
    ---------------------------------------------------
    | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    | | <something witty> |
    ---------------------------------------------------



  6. #6
    Captain
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    i tried to submit pics here but it didn't work for some reason, think my
    settings are messed up. I tried to email them to the speakeasy address but
    it didn't work.

    capt.

    "surtin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 2004-04-06, Captain wrote:
    > > The phon is inn great shape, few scuff marks on blue area, but otherwise
    > > great shape. I've used it for about 7 months. Let me know if you have

    any
    > > other questions or if interested more.

    >
    > Got pics maybe?
    >
    > --
    > ---------------------------------------------------
    > | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    > | | <something witty> |
    > ---------------------------------------------------






  7. #7
    surtin
    Guest

    Re: I95cl

    On 2004-04-06, Captain wrote:
    > i tried to submit pics here but it didn't work for some reason, think my
    > settings are messed up. I tried to email them to the speakeasy address but
    > it didn't work.


    The email addy should work... you did remove the capital letters right?

    --
    ---------------------------------------------------
    | surtin | [email protected]******.com |
    | | <something witty> |
    ---------------------------------------------------



  • Phones Discussed Above

    Motorola I95CL / I99CL More Motorola I95CL / I99CL topics Motorola Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads