Results 1 to 10 of 11
- 07-09-2005, 06:33 PM #1JDGuest
- 07-10-2005, 02:20 PM #2goatyGuest
- 07-13-2005, 07:58 PM #3JDGuest
- 08-09-2005, 08:30 AM #4
- 08-09-2005, 07:39 PM #5hellokitty17Guest
can you post this file again? I keep getting an invalid file message. thank you thank you!
- 08-10-2005, 07:43 AM #6
You get that message because the tone is in *.nrt format. You should rename it from Caprice.mid to Caprice.nrt. But if your phone isn't a Nokia-it won't play the file because only nokias can play *.nrt files. NRT stands for Nokia Ringing Tune. Hope this helps you.
- 08-10-2005, 10:49 PM #7hellokitty17Guest
oh what i meant was....when i click on the file attachment here on the web, it gives me an caprice.htm file or jsut a bunch of gibberish. this file can't play at all in mid format?
- 08-11-2005, 09:48 AM #8
- 08-30-2005, 08:47 PM #9JDGuest
thank you very much!! sorry for the late replay. i haven't checked the
groups in a while (obviously)
- 09-05-2005, 08:21 AM #10Member
the file must be invalid because it only has 253 bytes and not even a midi file can be thah small