Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    aaaa
    aaaa is offline
    Junior Member

    Posts
    9
    Can some give me software Oxygen Software 2.4.1 in complete english version and the help menu should be also in English,
    please give me working software or website which gives free registered software and also crack if it requires.


    See More: Oxygen software 2.4.1




  2. #2
    John Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1



    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, at 01:09:47 [GMT -0500] (16:09:47 Wednesday, 6 October
    2004 where I live) "aaaa" wrote:

    > please give me working software or website which gives free registered
    > software and also crack if it requires.


    Pay for it, like everybody else.

    --
    Drive A: Not Ready. Formatting C: while waiting...




  3. #3
    John Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1



    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, at 14:53:58 [GMT +0400] (20:53:58 Wednesday, 6 October
    2004 where I live) "Oxygen Software" wrote:

    > 2) If you know some language, which is not listed among supported ones on
    > our site, you can help us with translation. In this case, we will provide
    > Oxygen Phone Manager II license as a reward.


    I can speak Australian. Does this qualify, mate?

    --
    I have a speech impediment ... my foot.




  4. #4
    martin f krafft
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    also sprach Oxygen Software <[email protected]> [2004.10.06.1253 +0200]:
    > We can offer several ways how to get Oxygen Phone Manager II license:


    You know that your continuous messages about O2 PM II are getting on
    my balls and are having the opposite effect of what you'd like them
    to have?

    - --
    martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
    \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" [email protected]

    invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
    spamtraps: [email protected]

    "africa is a nation..."
    - george w. bush
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)

    iD8DBQFBY9pnIgvIgzMMSnURArK+AKCJsjNGCneU6YMFaWDv7xRk1jMZLQCfT/7N
    PDOuLYvYj+c22cbOPP3GOGo=
    =kk3f
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



  5. #5
    Niall Leonard
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:43:35 +0200, martin f krafft
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    >Hash: SHA1
    >
    >also sprach Oxygen Software <[email protected]> [2004.10.06.1253 +0200]:
    >> We can offer several ways how to get Oxygen Phone Manager II license:

    >
    >You know that your continuous messages about O2 PM II are getting on
    >my balls and are having the opposite effect of what you'd like them
    >to have?


    Killfile him then. Personally I think anyone who can provide an
    alternative to Nokia's POS deserves to hawk it for all he's worth.
    And I am amazed to see a software developer being so polite and
    constructive to a teenage pikey twat like the OP.





  6. #6
    michael turner
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 01:09:47 -0500, aaaa wrote:

    >
    > Can some give me software Oxygen Software 2.4.1 in complete english
    > version and the help menu should be also in English,
    > please give me working software or website which gives free registered
    > software and also crack if it requires.


    Give...Give...GIVE !! ... Bloody buy it cheapskate.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    [email protected]



  7. #7
    michael turner
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:03:14 +0000, Niall Leonard wrote:

    > On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:43:35 +0200, martin f krafft
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    >>Hash: SHA1
    >>
    >>also sprach Oxygen Software <[email protected]> [2004.10.06.1253 +0200]:
    >>> We can offer several ways how to get Oxygen Phone Manager II license:

    >>
    >>You know that your continuous messages about O2 PM II are getting on
    >>my balls and are having the opposite effect of what you'd like them
    >>to have?

    >
    > Killfile him then. Personally I think anyone who can provide an
    > alternative to Nokia's POS deserves to hawk it for all he's worth.
    > And I am amazed to see a software developer being so polite and
    > constructive to a teenage pikey twat like the OP.


    Well said that man.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    [email protected]



  8. #8
    Richard Colton
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1


    "martin f krafft" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected].
    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    > Hash: SHA1
    >
    > also sprach Oxygen Software <[email protected]> [2004.10.06.1253
    > +0200]:
    >> We can offer several ways how to get Oxygen Phone Manager II license:

    >
    > You know that your continuous messages about O2 PM II are getting on
    > my balls


    A bit like your bloody useless and massively oversized sig?

    > and are having the opposite effect of what you'd like them
    > to have?


    So killfile any posts from Oxygen. Personally I agree with what you're
    saying (with some reservations), but at least they offer a viable
    alternative to the overblown pile of bovine excrement that Nokia offer.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<






  9. #9
    michael turner
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:43:35 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    > Hash: SHA1
    >
    > also sprach Oxygen Software <[email protected]> [2004.10.06.1253
    > +0200]:
    >> We can offer several ways how to get Oxygen Phone Manager II license:

    >
    > You know that your continuous messages about O2 PM II are getting on my
    > balls and are having the opposite effect of what you'd like them to have?


    Don't like it, then killfile him.

    > - --
    > martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
    > \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" [email protected]
    >
    > invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver! spamtraps:
    > [email protected]
    >
    > "africa is a nation..."
    > - george w. bush
    > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    > Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)
    >
    > iD8DBQFBY9pnIgvIgzMMSnURArK+AKCJsjNGCneU6YMFaWDv7xRk1jMZLQCfT/7N
    > PDOuLYvYj+c22cbOPP3GOGo=
    > =kk3f
    > -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



    So WTF is all this bollocks about then ? It don't look very Nokia related
    to me.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)
    [email protected]



  10. #10
    Moody Marco
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1

    John Phillips wrote:
    > On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, at 14:53:58 [GMT +0400] (20:53:58 Wednesday, 6
    > October 2004 where I live) "Oxygen Software" wrote:
    >
    >> 2) If you know some language, which is not listed among supported
    >> ones on our site, you can help us with translation. In this case, we
    >> will provide Oxygen Phone Manager II license as a reward.

    >
    > I can speak Australian. Does this qualify, mate?


    What a bonzer idea, bruce!





  11. #11
    John Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Oxygen software 2.4.1



    On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, at 19:11:43 [GMT +0400] (01:11:43 Thursday, 7 October
    2004 where I live) "Oxygen Software" wrote:

    > Of course!


    > We would be glad to see you among our official translators. Please, contact
    > us at [email protected] from address, you wish to use for correspondence
    > with our Localizations Department and we will send you corresponding
    > translation instructions. Thank you in advance for valueable cooperation!



    Only kidding you, we speak a strangulated form of English here, but even the
    Poms can understand us!

    Fair suck of the sav, Cecil. Looks like a technicolour yawn coming.

    --
    I think I think, therefore I might be.




  • Similar Threads