Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Kráftéé
    Guest
    Anyone know of a uk site where I can buy replacements gels for a Jabra
    BT200 style earpiece.

    Yes I have asked Jabra & they've told me to ring Denmark (der.....)..





    See More: Jabra Gels




  2. #2
    John Kearney
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    www.expansys.co.uk

    "Kráftéé" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anyone know of a uk site where I can buy replacements gels for a Jabra
    >BT200 style earpiece.
    >
    >Yes I have asked Jabra & they've told me to ring Denmark (der.....)..
    >





  3. #3
    Kráftéé
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    John Kearney wrote:
    > www.expansys.co.uk


    Thanks..





  4. #4
    Kevin I Chapple
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    Kráftéé

    Don't know where on the planet you are, but you may care to look at
    www.mobilefun.co.uk They have the ear gels you are looking for, (for the
    Jabra headsets) for 3.95£ for a pack of two.

    Their prices on bluetooth headsets are pretty competitive also (BT250 for
    less that 40£)

    Cheers

    NB
    Jabra support (e-mail and phone numbers) via www.jabra.com


    "Kráftéé" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anyone know of a uk site where I can buy replacements gels for a Jabra
    > BT200 style earpiece.
    >
    > Yes I have asked Jabra & they've told me to ring Denmark (der.....)..
    >
    >






  5. #5
    Kráftéé
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    > Kráftéé
    >
    > Don't know where on the planet you are, but you may care to look at
    > www.mobilefun.co.uk They have the ear gels you are looking for,
    > (for the Jabra headsets) for 3.95£ for a pack of two.
    >
    > Their prices on bluetooth headsets are pretty competitive also
    > (BT250 for less that 40£)
    >
    > Cheers


    Thanks for that, exactly what I'm after, but (why o why is there always a
    but............) they're out of stock.........

    Starting to think there's a conspiracy going on here, with the prices of the
    head sets going so low & the gels being so hard to get hold off..

    As an aside, can anybody tell me why anybody would want a vibrating headset?
    Yes the latest Jabra BT250v vibrates! If you can't hear it ringing in your
    ear then how on earth can you hope to have a conversation???

    Oh well never mind the son has thought of a couple of unprintable uses (&
    his wife smiled) so there must be a demand..





  6. #6
    Detrious
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:17:04 +0100, "Kráftéé"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    >> Kráftéé
    >>
    >> Don't know where on the planet you are, but you may care to look at
    >> www.mobilefun.co.uk They have the ear gels you are looking for,
    >> (for the Jabra headsets) for 3.95£ for a pack of two.
    >>
    >> Their prices on bluetooth headsets are pretty competitive also
    >> (BT250 for less that 40£)
    >>
    >> Cheers

    >
    >Thanks for that, exactly what I'm after, but (why o why is there always a
    >but............) they're out of stock.........
    >
    >Starting to think there's a conspiracy going on here, with the prices of the
    >head sets going so low & the gels being so hard to get hold off..
    >
    >As an aside, can anybody tell me why anybody would want a vibrating headset?
    >Yes the latest Jabra BT250v vibrates! If you can't hear it ringing in your
    >ear then how on earth can you hope to have a conversation???
    >
    >Oh well never mind the son has thought of a couple of unprintable uses (&
    >his wife smiled) so there must be a demand..
    >


    It is for when you put the damned thing in a pocket when you head into
    the co-op, then the phone goes off, and you can't speak to anyone
    because the bugger is still connected to the headset that is in now
    forgotten pocket.
    Much random patting and searching along with loud talking (HANG ON,
    I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A SECOND) follow before security drag you out
    thinking you are a mentalist.

    Apparently, although I can't see that ever happening.......

    D



  7. #7
    Kráftéé
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    Detrious wrote:
    > On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:17:04 +0100, "Kráftéé"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    >>> Kráftéé
    >>>
    >>> Don't know where on the planet you are, but you may care to look
    >>> at www.mobilefun.co.uk They have the ear gels you are looking for,
    >>> (for the Jabra headsets) for 3.95£ for a pack of two.
    >>>
    >>> Their prices on bluetooth headsets are pretty competitive also
    >>> (BT250 for less that 40£)
    >>>
    >>> Cheers

    >>
    >> Thanks for that, exactly what I'm after, but (why o why is there
    >> always a but............) they're out of stock.........
    >>
    >> Starting to think there's a conspiracy going on here, with the
    >> prices of the head sets going so low & the gels being so hard to
    >> get hold off..
    >>
    >> As an aside, can anybody tell me why anybody would want a
    >> vibrating headset? Yes the latest Jabra BT250v vibrates! If you
    >> can't hear it ringing in your ear then how on earth can you hope
    >> to have a conversation???
    >>
    >> Oh well never mind the son has thought of a couple of unprintable
    >> uses (& his wife smiled) so there must be a demand..
    >>

    >
    > It is for when you put the damned thing in a pocket when you head
    > into the co-op, then the phone goes off, and you can't speak to
    > anyone because the bugger is still connected to the headset that is
    > in now forgotten pocket.
    > Much random patting and searching along with loud talking (HANG ON,
    > I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A SECOND) follow before security drag you out
    > thinking you are a mentalist.
    >
    > Apparently, although I can't see that ever happening.......
    >
    > D


    If it vibrates that much no wonder my daughter in law had a smile on her
    face, personally I rarely take off my Jabra (when I'm at work) & when I do I
    always turn it off so it would be no good for me even if it could vibrate
    (mind you they do say head massage is good for stress/head aches)..





  8. #8
    Richard Colton
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels


    "Kevin I Chapple" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Apparently they have developed the vibating headset (Jabra) for deaf
    > people
    > (or should that be "for those that are audiby impaired?"
    >
    > :-))


    You may have meant that tongue in cheek, but take a look at the BT250V at
    Carphone Warehouse.

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
    >>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<






  9. #9
    Kevin I Chapple
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    NNTP-Posting-Host: 81.79.26.188
    X-Trace: newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk 1098572142 3910 81.79.26.188 (23 Oct 2004 22:55:42 GMT)
    NNTP-Posting-Date: 23 Oct 2004 22:55:42 GMT
    X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
    X-Priority: 3
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1409
    Xref: news.newshosting.com alt.cellular.nokia:164426

    Apparently they have developed the vibating headset (Jabra) for deaf people
    (or should that be "for those that are audiby impaired?"

    :-))


    "Kráftéé" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Detrious wrote:
    > > On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:17:04 +0100, "Kráftéé"
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    > >>> Kráftéé
    > >>>
    > >>> Don't know where on the planet you are, but you may care to look
    > >>> at www.mobilefun.co.uk They have the ear gels you are looking for,
    > >>> (for the Jabra headsets) for 3.95£ for a pack of two.
    > >>>
    > >>> Their prices on bluetooth headsets are pretty competitive also
    > >>> (BT250 for less that 40£)
    > >>>
    > >>> Cheers
    > >>
    > >> Thanks for that, exactly what I'm after, but (why o why is there
    > >> always a but............) they're out of stock.........
    > >>
    > >> Starting to think there's a conspiracy going on here, with the
    > >> prices of the head sets going so low & the gels being so hard to
    > >> get hold off..
    > >>
    > >> As an aside, can anybody tell me why anybody would want a
    > >> vibrating headset? Yes the latest Jabra BT250v vibrates! If you
    > >> can't hear it ringing in your ear then how on earth can you hope
    > >> to have a conversation???
    > >>
    > >> Oh well never mind the son has thought of a couple of unprintable
    > >> uses (& his wife smiled) so there must be a demand..
    > >>

    > >
    > > It is for when you put the damned thing in a pocket when you head
    > > into the co-op, then the phone goes off, and you can't speak to
    > > anyone because the bugger is still connected to the headset that is
    > > in now forgotten pocket.
    > > Much random patting and searching along with loud talking (HANG ON,
    > > I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A SECOND) follow before security drag you out
    > > thinking you are a mentalist.
    > >
    > > Apparently, although I can't see that ever happening.......
    > >
    > > D

    >
    > If it vibrates that much no wonder my daughter in law had a smile on her
    > face, personally I rarely take off my Jabra (when I'm at work) & when I do

    I
    > always turn it off so it would be no good for me even if it could vibrate
    > (mind you they do say head massage is good for stress/head aches)..
    >
    >






  10. #10
    Kráftéé
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    > Apparently they have developed the vibating headset (Jabra) for
    > deaf people (or should that be "for those that are audiby impaired?"
    >
    > :-))


    So that they can know someone is calling them but won't be able to hear the
    conversation........good idea





  11. #11
    Kevin I Chapple
    Guest

    Re: Jabra Gels

    :-)
    :-)


    "Kráftéé" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Kevin I Chapple wrote:
    > > Apparently they have developed the vibating headset (Jabra) for
    > > deaf people (or should that be "for those that are audiby impaired?"
    > >
    > > :-))

    >
    > So that they can know someone is calling them but won't be able to hear

    the
    > conversation........good idea
    >
    >






  • Similar Threads

    1. alt.cellular.ericsson
    2. alt.cellular.nextel
    3. alt.cellular.ericsson
    4. alt.cellular.ericsson
    5. alt.cellular.motorola