Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Projekt 13
    Guest
    Is it possible to "self-unlock" a Nokia 6682 from Cingular/USA? Self-unlock
    meaning finding a FREE downloadable code calculator to unlock the phone
    myself? It seems that "newer" phones typically can't be unlocked by the
    current FREE programs out there - thanks for any advice...






    See More: Unlock Nokia 6682 (on Cingular/USA)?




  2. #2
    Elmo P. Shagnasty
    Guest

    Re: Unlock Nokia 6682 (on Cingular/USA)?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Projekt 13" <[email protected]@m.colostate.edu.NO> wrote:

    > Is it possible to "self-unlock" a Nokia 6682 from Cingular/USA? Self-unlock
    > meaning finding a FREE downloadable code calculator to unlock the phone
    > myself? It seems that "newer" phones typically can't be unlocked by the
    > current FREE programs out there - thanks for any advice...


    Not even a program--but rather a web site:

    http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

    Worked great for me.

    If you have any questions about the details of this for your phone,
    browse around http://forums.cingular.com They told great details about
    how to do this for my 3120.




  3. #3
    Projekt 13
    Guest

    Re: Unlock Nokia 6682 (on Cingular/USA)?

    When you unlocked your 6682 on Cingular, what selections did you use?

    I assume: USA - CINGULAR Pacific Bell Wireless
    But what about the GEN & Nokia Model fields?

    Thanks for your help!




    "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Projekt 13" <[email protected]@m.colostate.edu.NO> wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to "self-unlock" a Nokia 6682 from Cingular/USA?
    >> Self-unlock
    >> meaning finding a FREE downloadable code calculator to unlock the phone
    >> myself? It seems that "newer" phones typically can't be unlocked by the
    >> current FREE programs out there - thanks for any advice...

    >
    > Not even a program--but rather a web site:
    >
    > http://unlock.nokiafree.org/
    >
    > Worked great for me.
    >
    > If you have any questions about the details of this for your phone,
    > browse around http://forums.cingular.com They told great details about
    > how to do this for my 3120.
    >






  4. #4
    RobR
    Guest

    Re: Unlock Nokia 6682 (on Cingular/USA)?

    I'm confused, I didn't think the 6682 is available through
    Cingular yet. I thought all the ones floating around (on
    ebay for example) are unbranded.

    "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I didn't. I unlocked my 3120, according to details posted at
    > forums.cingular.com.
    >
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Projekt 13" <[email protected]@m.colostate.edu.NO> wrote:
    >
    >> When you unlocked your 6682 on Cingular, what selections did you use?
    >>
    >> I assume: USA - CINGULAR Pacific Bell Wireless
    >> But what about the GEN & Nokia Model fields?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help!
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected].com...
    >> > In article <[email protected]>,
    >> > "Projekt 13" <[email protected]@m.colostate.edu.NO> wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> Is it possible to "self-unlock" a Nokia 6682 from Cingular/USA?
    >> >> Self-unlock
    >> >> meaning finding a FREE downloadable code calculator to unlock the
    >> >> phone
    >> >> myself? It seems that "newer" phones typically can't be unlocked by
    >> >> the
    >> >> current FREE programs out there - thanks for any advice...
    >> >
    >> > Not even a program--but rather a web site:
    >> >
    >> > http://unlock.nokiafree.org/
    >> >
    >> > Worked great for me.
    >> >
    >> > If you have any questions about the details of this for your phone,
    >> > browse around http://forums.cingular.com They told great details about
    >> > how to do this for my 3120.
    >> >

    >






  5. #5

    Re: Unlock Nokia 6682 (on Cingular/USA)?

    RobR wrote:
    > I'm confused, I didn't think the 6682 is available through
    > Cingular yet. I thought all the ones floating around (on
    > ebay for example) are unbranded.


    It's not listed on the site yet but you can go through telesales
    or NBO (for business). It's officially released through NBO
    (http://business.cingular.com). Your work just has to have a
    business agreement with Cingular. If you go to the site, it will
    ask you for your work email and zip and it will check to see if you're
    eligible.

    You can call the regular telesales (consumer) number listed
    on Cingular's site. You may get reps that say it's not available yet.
    Just hang up and call back until you can get a rep that will sell it
    to you. Price varies depending on market. For me, I'm in San
    Francisco Bay Area and it's $299 w/ 2yr, $349 w/ 1yr, and $399 no
    contract.




  • Phones Discussed Above

    Nokia 6682/6681 More Nokia 6682/6681 topics Nokia Forum Reviews
  • Similar Threads