Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 91
  1. #46
    IMHO IIRC
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    In news:[email protected],
    News <[email protected]> typed:
    > Bzzzt. Since Apple only sells bundled with AT&T, it's Apple's problem.
    >
    >
    >
    > none wrote:
    >
    >> just some ATT activation problems which is ATT, not Apple...



    There seems to be a problem with the itunes activation - when you have an
    existing AT&T account which is other than one of the current standard
    accounts OR if you are porting a number from another carrier. itunes is all
    Apple.






    See More: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.




  2. #47
    BruceR
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.



    Oxford wrote:
    > "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Well Oxford, that's all very trite but you still haven't answered my
    >> questions. How is using a PC with or without Windows (which I never
    >> said I used - ever hear of Linux? I use both) related to a problem
    >> with a battery? And for the record, it wouldn't hold a charge after
    >> plugging the thing in to my friend's Apple laptop either. You can
    >> hem and haw all you want but the fact is that the battery was
    >> defective and it took Apple 4 returns and escalation to corporate to
    >> even run a proper test and admit that it was defective and replace
    >> the unit.
    >> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    >> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    >> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    >> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes. It
    >> was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to replace it
    >> myself and awful service from the manufacturer.

    >
    > when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread) there
    > can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4 tries to
    > fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does screw up and
    > that's human.
    >
    > Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    > for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    > just a "product" for them.
    >
    > They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    > completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    >
    > So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    > first try.


    I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just accuse
    the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive and uncalled
    for since you have no facts with which to challenge my experience. All
    you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can do
    no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about my
    experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company nothing but
    success from customers such as yourself.

    I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with no
    problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it was
    dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it was
    dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the forms
    and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They returned
    it a week later with a note saying that they updated the firmware. Took
    the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it up to full. Two
    days later it was dead again. Went online again. Filled out form again
    and described problem again. They sent another box. I sent it in again.
    They sent it back again with the same note. It was dead again. I called
    and spoke to some one who made a note that the unit should be replaced
    this (3d) time. Again a box arrived, I sent it in and a week later the
    same unit came back with the same note and was still dead. This time I
    called the corporate office instead of service. They connected me with a
    guy who was very apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit
    would be sent this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told
    me that if I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send
    one himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.

    I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.

    In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI repair
    order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer 2005. Oh,
    and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my questions.





  3. #48
    Oxford
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    > >> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    > >> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    > >> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes. It
    > >> was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to replace it
    > >> myself and awful service from the manufacturer.

    > >
    > > when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread) there
    > > can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4 tries to
    > > fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does screw up and
    > > that's human.
    > >
    > > Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    > > for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    > > just a "product" for them.
    > >
    > > They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    > > completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    > >
    > > So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    > > first try.

    >
    > I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just accuse
    > the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive and uncalled
    > for since you have no facts with which to challenge my experience.


    No, if you lie, I'll call you on it. I just think being honest is a
    better approached. You CLEARED lied in 2 areas in your comment, so you
    were caught.

    > All
    > you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can do
    > no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about my
    > experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company nothing but
    > success from customers such as yourself.


    4 times to fix a battery issue? nope! Escalate to "corporate", nope!
    those don't hold water, and I called you on it.

    > I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with no
    > problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it was
    > dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it was
    > dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the forms
    > and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They returned
    > it a week later with a note saying that they updated the firmware. Took
    > the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it up to full. Two
    > days later it was dead again. Went online again. Filled out form again
    > and described problem again. They sent another box. I sent it in again.
    > They sent it back again with the same note. It was dead again. I called
    > and spoke to some one who made a note that the unit should be replaced
    > this (3d) time. Again a box arrived, I sent it in and a week later the
    > same unit came back with the same note and was still dead. This time I
    > called the corporate office instead of service. They connected me with a
    > guy who was very apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit
    > would be sent this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told
    > me that if I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send
    > one himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    > refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    > minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.


    What is an Apple Mini? Right there you story doesn't make sense. If you
    mean iPod mini, it's clear the PC you were using was at fault, not
    Apple. Get a Mac and be done with it. Annoying Apple for your own poor
    choice of computing equipment seems like complaining to the wrong
    company. Call Redmond on this, not Cupertino.

    > I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    > worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.


    Fair enough, I'll give you a bit of a pass on that one. That technically
    "could happen".

    > In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI repair
    > order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer 2005. Oh,
    > and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my questions.


    So this was back in 2005, that helps. Your number is valid, but your
    complaint seems to be tied to your PC, not the iPod mini.

    What questions did you ask?

    About the battery? You can easily replace the battery in an iPod.

    -



  4. #49
    BruceR
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.



    Oxford wrote:
    > "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>>> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    >>>> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    >>>> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    >>>> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes.
    >>>> It was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to
    >>>> replace it myself and awful service from the manufacturer.
    >>>
    >>> when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread)
    >>> there can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4
    >>> tries to fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does
    >>> screw up and that's human.
    >>>
    >>> Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    >>> for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    >>> just a "product" for them.
    >>>
    >>> They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    >>> completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    >>>
    >>> So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    >>> first try.

    >>
    >> I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just
    >> accuse the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive
    >> and uncalled for since you have no facts with which to challenge my
    >> experience.

    >
    > No, if you lie, I'll call you on it. I just think being honest is a
    > better approached. You CLEARED lied in 2 areas in your comment, so you
    > were caught.
    >
    >> All
    >> you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can
    >> do no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about
    >> my experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company
    >> nothing but success from customers such as yourself.

    >
    > 4 times to fix a battery issue? nope! Escalate to "corporate", nope!
    > those don't hold water, and I called you on it.
    >
    >> I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with
    >> no problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it
    >> was dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it
    >> was dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the
    >> forms and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They
    >> returned it a week later with a note saying that they updated the
    >> firmware. Took the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it
    >> up to full. Two days later it was dead again. Went online again.
    >> Filled out form again and described problem again. They sent another
    >> box. I sent it in again. They sent it back again with the same note.
    >> It was dead again. I called and spoke to some one who made a note
    >> that the unit should be replaced this (3d) time. Again a box
    >> arrived, I sent it in and a week later the same unit came back with
    >> the same note and was still dead. This time I called the corporate
    >> office instead of service. They connected me with a guy who was very
    >> apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit would be sent
    >> this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told me that if
    >> I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send one
    >> himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    >> refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    >> minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.

    >
    > What is an Apple Mini? Right there you story doesn't make sense. If
    > you mean iPod mini, it's clear the PC you were using was at fault, not
    > Apple. Get a Mac and be done with it. Annoying Apple for your own poor
    > choice of computing equipment seems like complaining to the wrong
    > company. Call Redmond on this, not Cupertino.


    >
    >> I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    >> worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.

    >
    > Fair enough, I'll give you a bit of a pass on that one. That
    > technically "could happen".
    >
    >> In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI
    >> repair order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer
    >> 2005. Oh, and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my
    >> questions.

    >
    > So this was back in 2005, that helps. Your number is valid, but your
    > complaint seems to be tied to your PC, not the iPod mini.


    No, the complaint is clearly and only about the Mini not holding a
    charge. As I've said, it worked fine with the PC til it failed to hold a
    charge. How did you check that anyway? I just tried and it's not even in
    their system anymore.
    >
    > What questions did you ask?
    >
    > About the battery? You can easily replace the battery in an iPod.

    It was under warranty - that's THEIR job. There's no battery door on a
    mini anyway and I'm not about to pry the thing open when it's under
    warranty.
    >

    It was an Apple iPOD Mini as I said earlier and further in the post. It
    was not the fault of the PC - as I said earlier it wouldn't work with an
    Apple Powerbook either. Now you're just rehashing your same old pep
    rally.

    Have fun in your little Apple world and PLEASE keep buying more Apple
    products - it helps keep the price of my Apple stock growing. ...and
    you've STILL not explained how a PC could cause a battery problem (no,
    the USB ports on my SONY PC and my friend's Powerbook were not
    defective).

    This was simply a matter of a defective battery that was handled poorly
    by Apple support.





  5. #50
    Kevin Weaver
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    There support does suck.

    I can't wait to see how many iphones get returned. I'm sure we will never
    know the true amount. But I just found out that a friend starts working in
    the local store today. He will be working in shipping.

    "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    >
    > Oxford wrote:
    >> "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>>> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    >>>>> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    >>>>> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    >>>>> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes.
    >>>>> It was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to
    >>>>> replace it myself and awful service from the manufacturer.
    >>>>
    >>>> when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread)
    >>>> there can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4
    >>>> tries to fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does
    >>>> screw up and that's human.
    >>>>
    >>>> Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    >>>> for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    >>>> just a "product" for them.
    >>>>
    >>>> They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    >>>> completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    >>>>
    >>>> So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    >>>> first try.
    >>>
    >>> I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just
    >>> accuse the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive
    >>> and uncalled for since you have no facts with which to challenge my
    >>> experience.

    >>
    >> No, if you lie, I'll call you on it. I just think being honest is a
    >> better approached. You CLEARED lied in 2 areas in your comment, so you
    >> were caught.
    >>
    >>> All
    >>> you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can
    >>> do no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about
    >>> my experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company
    >>> nothing but success from customers such as yourself.

    >>
    >> 4 times to fix a battery issue? nope! Escalate to "corporate", nope!
    >> those don't hold water, and I called you on it.
    >>
    >>> I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with
    >>> no problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it
    >>> was dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it
    >>> was dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the
    >>> forms and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They
    >>> returned it a week later with a note saying that they updated the
    >>> firmware. Took the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it
    >>> up to full. Two days later it was dead again. Went online again.
    >>> Filled out form again and described problem again. They sent another
    >>> box. I sent it in again. They sent it back again with the same note.
    >>> It was dead again. I called and spoke to some one who made a note
    >>> that the unit should be replaced this (3d) time. Again a box
    >>> arrived, I sent it in and a week later the same unit came back with
    >>> the same note and was still dead. This time I called the corporate
    >>> office instead of service. They connected me with a guy who was very
    >>> apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit would be sent
    >>> this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told me that if
    >>> I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send one
    >>> himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    >>> refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    >>> minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.

    >>
    >> What is an Apple Mini? Right there you story doesn't make sense. If
    >> you mean iPod mini, it's clear the PC you were using was at fault, not
    >> Apple. Get a Mac and be done with it. Annoying Apple for your own poor
    >> choice of computing equipment seems like complaining to the wrong
    >> company. Call Redmond on this, not Cupertino.

    >
    >>
    >>> I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    >>> worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.

    >>
    >> Fair enough, I'll give you a bit of a pass on that one. That
    >> technically "could happen".
    >>
    >>> In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI
    >>> repair order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer
    >>> 2005. Oh, and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my
    >>> questions.

    >>
    >> So this was back in 2005, that helps. Your number is valid, but your
    >> complaint seems to be tied to your PC, not the iPod mini.

    >
    > No, the complaint is clearly and only about the Mini not holding a charge.
    > As I've said, it worked fine with the PC til it failed to hold a charge.
    > How did you check that anyway? I just tried and it's not even in their
    > system anymore.
    >>
    >> What questions did you ask?
    >>
    >> About the battery? You can easily replace the battery in an iPod.

    > It was under warranty - that's THEIR job. There's no battery door on a
    > mini anyway and I'm not about to pry the thing open when it's under
    > warranty.
    >>

    > It was an Apple iPOD Mini as I said earlier and further in the post. It
    > was not the fault of the PC - as I said earlier it wouldn't work with an
    > Apple Powerbook either. Now you're just rehashing your same old pep rally.
    >
    > Have fun in your little Apple world and PLEASE keep buying more Apple
    > products - it helps keep the price of my Apple stock growing. ...and
    > you've STILL not explained how a PC could cause a battery problem (no, the
    > USB ports on my SONY PC and my friend's Powerbook were not defective).
    >
    > This was simply a matter of a defective battery that was handled poorly by
    > Apple support.
    >





  6. #51
    George Kerby
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.




    On 7/2/07 2:14 AM, in article
    [email protected], "Kevin Weaver"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > There support does suck.
    >

    Yore command of English does suck two.
    >>
    >> Oxford wrote:
    >>> "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>>> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    >>>>>> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    >>>>>> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    >>>>>> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes.
    >>>>>> It was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to
    >>>>>> replace it myself and awful service from the manufacturer.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread)
    >>>>> there can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4
    >>>>> tries to fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does
    >>>>> screw up and that's human.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    >>>>> for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    >>>>> just a "product" for them.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    >>>>> completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    >>>>>
    >>>>> So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    >>>>> first try.
    >>>>
    >>>> I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just
    >>>> accuse the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive
    >>>> and uncalled for since you have no facts with which to challenge my
    >>>> experience.
    >>>
    >>> No, if you lie, I'll call you on it. I just think being honest is a
    >>> better approached. You CLEARED lied in 2 areas in your comment, so you
    >>> were caught.
    >>>
    >>>> All
    >>>> you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can
    >>>> do no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about
    >>>> my experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company
    >>>> nothing but success from customers such as yourself.
    >>>
    >>> 4 times to fix a battery issue? nope! Escalate to "corporate", nope!
    >>> those don't hold water, and I called you on it.
    >>>
    >>>> I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with
    >>>> no problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it
    >>>> was dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it
    >>>> was dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the
    >>>> forms and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They
    >>>> returned it a week later with a note saying that they updated the
    >>>> firmware. Took the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it
    >>>> up to full. Two days later it was dead again. Went online again.
    >>>> Filled out form again and described problem again. They sent another
    >>>> box. I sent it in again. They sent it back again with the same note.
    >>>> It was dead again. I called and spoke to some one who made a note
    >>>> that the unit should be replaced this (3d) time. Again a box
    >>>> arrived, I sent it in and a week later the same unit came back with
    >>>> the same note and was still dead. This time I called the corporate
    >>>> office instead of service. They connected me with a guy who was very
    >>>> apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit would be sent
    >>>> this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told me that if
    >>>> I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send one
    >>>> himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    >>>> refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    >>>> minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.
    >>>
    >>> What is an Apple Mini? Right there you story doesn't make sense. If
    >>> you mean iPod mini, it's clear the PC you were using was at fault, not
    >>> Apple. Get a Mac and be done with it. Annoying Apple for your own poor
    >>> choice of computing equipment seems like complaining to the wrong
    >>> company. Call Redmond on this, not Cupertino.

    >>
    >>>
    >>>> I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    >>>> worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.
    >>>
    >>> Fair enough, I'll give you a bit of a pass on that one. That
    >>> technically "could happen".
    >>>
    >>>> In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI
    >>>> repair order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer
    >>>> 2005. Oh, and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my
    >>>> questions.
    >>>
    >>> So this was back in 2005, that helps. Your number is valid, but your
    >>> complaint seems to be tied to your PC, not the iPod mini.

    >>
    >> No, the complaint is clearly and only about the Mini not holding a charge.
    >> As I've said, it worked fine with the PC til it failed to hold a charge.
    >> How did you check that anyway? I just tried and it's not even in their
    >> system anymore.
    >>>
    >>> What questions did you ask?
    >>>
    >>> About the battery? You can easily replace the battery in an iPod.

    >> It was under warranty - that's THEIR job. There's no battery door on a
    >> mini anyway and I'm not about to pry the thing open when it's under
    >> warranty.
    >>>

    >> It was an Apple iPOD Mini as I said earlier and further in the post. It
    >> was not the fault of the PC - as I said earlier it wouldn't work with an
    >> Apple Powerbook either. Now you're just rehashing your same old pep rally.
    >>
    >> Have fun in your little Apple world and PLEASE keep buying more Apple
    >> products - it helps keep the price of my Apple stock growing. ...and
    >> you've STILL not explained how a PC could cause a battery problem (no, the
    >> USB ports on my SONY PC and my friend's Powerbook were not defective).
    >>
    >> This was simply a matter of a defective battery that was handled poorly by
    >> Apple support.
    >>

    >





  7. #52
    John Slade
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    "Kevin Weaver" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > There support does suck.
    >
    > I can't wait to see how many iphones get returned. I'm sure we will never
    > know the true amount. But I just found out that a friend starts working in
    > the local store today. He will be working in shipping.


    posting to the top of a thread, can't be read. what did you say?



  8. #53
    none
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    "Kevin Weaver" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > There support does suck.


    is English a new language for you? It's Their support does suck. (which
    is technically not true.... but since you can't even write a correct
    sentence, you wouldn't know how to judge support quality anyway)



  9. #54
    Kevin Weaver
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    Yours as well.

    "George Kerby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:C2AE5F7C.2F5FA%[email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    > On 7/2/07 2:14 AM, in article
    > [email protected], "Kevin Weaver"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> There support does suck.
    >>

    > Yore command of English does suck two.
    >>>
    >>> Oxford wrote:
    >>>> "BruceR" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>>> I can understand and forgive a defective item but not the horrible
    >>>>>>> service I got from Apple which I'm sure that even you will have to
    >>>>>>> admit had nothing to do with having a PC or the OS used. In fact,
    >>>>>>> for the 3 weeks the thing worked, I had no trouble using iTunes.
    >>>>>>> It was just a bad battery, poor design in not being able to
    >>>>>>> replace it myself and awful service from the manufacturer.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> when you sell 17,000+ of anything at day (even a loaf of bread)
    >>>>>> there can be 5-10 problems. Obviously a battery issue didn't take 4
    >>>>>> tries to fix, so you are completely lying there. But Apple does
    >>>>>> screw up and that's human.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Apple just is the best by about 30% compared to any other PC Vendor
    >>>>>> for quality support. They truly care about what they make, it's not
    >>>>>> just a "product" for them.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> They didn't escalate it to "corporate" for a "proper" test, that
    >>>>>> completely is a lie (2nd one in your comments)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> So just be honest and 99% of the time Apple fixes things on the very
    >>>>>> first try.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I see, so when the facts don't fit your preconcieved notions just
    >>>>> accuse the poster of lying. For you to call me a liar is offensive
    >>>>> and uncalled for since you have no facts with which to challenge my
    >>>>> experience.
    >>>>
    >>>> No, if you lie, I'll call you on it. I just think being honest is a
    >>>> better approached. You CLEARED lied in 2 areas in your comment, so you
    >>>> were caught.
    >>>>
    >>>>> All
    >>>>> you have is a blind devotion to a corporation which you believe can
    >>>>> do no, or at least very little, wrong. I have no reason to lie about
    >>>>> my experience. In fact, I own Apple stock so I wish the company
    >>>>> nothing but success from customers such as yourself.
    >>>>
    >>>> 4 times to fix a battery issue? nope! Escalate to "corporate", nope!
    >>>> those don't hold water, and I called you on it.
    >>>>
    >>>>> I bought an Apple Mini and loaded up all my tunes from my PC with
    >>>>> no problem and enjoyed the unit for about a month. Then I found it
    >>>>> was dead. Charged it up till it said it was full. Without any use it
    >>>>> was dead again 3 days later. Went to online support, filled out the
    >>>>> forms and explained the problem. They sent a box, I sent it in. They
    >>>>> returned it a week later with a note saying that they updated the
    >>>>> firmware. Took the unit out of the box and it was dead. Charged it
    >>>>> up to full. Two days later it was dead again. Went online again.
    >>>>> Filled out form again and described problem again. They sent another
    >>>>> box. I sent it in again. They sent it back again with the same note.
    >>>>> It was dead again. I called and spoke to some one who made a note
    >>>>> that the unit should be replaced this (3d) time. Again a box
    >>>>> arrived, I sent it in and a week later the same unit came back with
    >>>>> the same note and was still dead. This time I called the corporate
    >>>>> office instead of service. They connected me with a guy who was very
    >>>>> apologetic and who, again, promised that a new unit would be sent
    >>>>> this, the 4th time. he gave me his direct number and told me that if
    >>>>> I did not get a new unit to call him direct and he would send one
    >>>>> himself. Box came, sent it back, and finally, on the 4th try, a
    >>>>> refurbed unit was sent. I posted the unit on ebay, sold it in 20
    >>>>> minutes and bought a simple to use, great sounding Sensa MP3 player.
    >>>>
    >>>> What is an Apple Mini? Right there you story doesn't make sense. If
    >>>> you mean iPod mini, it's clear the PC you were using was at fault, not
    >>>> Apple. Get a Mac and be done with it. Annoying Apple for your own poor
    >>>> choice of computing equipment seems like complaining to the wrong
    >>>> company. Call Redmond on this, not Cupertino.
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> I didn't say that "they" escalated it to corporate - I did and it
    >>>>> worked. The guy that corporate transferred me to got it done.
    >>>>
    >>>> Fair enough, I'll give you a bit of a pass on that one. That
    >>>> technically "could happen".
    >>>>
    >>>>> In case you'd like to research it further, it was an IPOD MINI
    >>>>> repair order: Apple Repair D5229302 and the time frame was summer
    >>>>> 2005. Oh, and by the way, you have STILL failed to answer my
    >>>>> questions.
    >>>>
    >>>> So this was back in 2005, that helps. Your number is valid, but your
    >>>> complaint seems to be tied to your PC, not the iPod mini.
    >>>
    >>> No, the complaint is clearly and only about the Mini not holding a
    >>> charge.
    >>> As I've said, it worked fine with the PC til it failed to hold a charge.
    >>> How did you check that anyway? I just tried and it's not even in their
    >>> system anymore.
    >>>>
    >>>> What questions did you ask?
    >>>>
    >>>> About the battery? You can easily replace the battery in an iPod.
    >>> It was under warranty - that's THEIR job. There's no battery door on a
    >>> mini anyway and I'm not about to pry the thing open when it's under
    >>> warranty.
    >>>>
    >>> It was an Apple iPOD Mini as I said earlier and further in the post. It
    >>> was not the fault of the PC - as I said earlier it wouldn't work with an
    >>> Apple Powerbook either. Now you're just rehashing your same old pep
    >>> rally.
    >>>
    >>> Have fun in your little Apple world and PLEASE keep buying more Apple
    >>> products - it helps keep the price of my Apple stock growing. ...and
    >>> you've STILL not explained how a PC could cause a battery problem (no,
    >>> the
    >>> USB ports on my SONY PC and my friend's Powerbook were not defective).
    >>>
    >>> This was simply a matter of a defective battery that was handled poorly
    >>> by
    >>> Apple support.
    >>>

    >>

    >





  10. #55
    Kevin Weaver
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    Another top post vs bottom post ?

    Deal with it.

    "John Slade" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Kevin Weaver" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> There support does suck.
    >>
    >> I can't wait to see how many iphones get returned. I'm sure we will never
    >> know the true amount. But I just found out that a friend starts working
    >> in
    >> the local store today. He will be working in shipping.

    >
    > posting to the top of a thread, can't be read. what did you say?





  11. #56
    Kevin Weaver
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    Yes it is.

    If I were to say that it did not suck. Then what be posted then ?
    The company sucks. Can't paint it any brighter.

    "none" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Kevin Weaver" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> There support does suck.

    >
    > is English a new language for you? It's Their support does suck. (which
    > is technically not true.... but since you can't even write a correct
    > sentence, you wouldn't know how to judge support quality anyway)





  12. #57
    Mitch
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    In article <[email protected]>, Kevin
    Weaver <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Yes it is.
    >
    > If I were to say that it did not suck. Then what be posted then ?
    > The company sucks. Can't paint it any brighter.


    Well, let's see:
    no reference to which company you mean
    poor grammar
    broken sentences
    poor word choice

    and more importantly:
    no evidence for the statement, which means it has no value at all.
    None. Readers assign a value to your statements based on either your
    reputation in previous writings or the evidence/arguments you present
    in this one.

    You seem to have neither one, so whatever you say is just meaningless
    until evidence is offered.



  13. #58
    Kevin Weaver
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    I'll top post every time. Don't like it, don't read it.

    "News" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > References in this thread are self-evident from context.
    >
    > Not to mention YOUR evidence is ... oops, none offered.
    >
    > And YOUR prior posting history is ... darn, none.
    >
    > Pot, kettle, etc. ???
    >
    > Don't even bother on the top/bottom issue. You got the message.
    >
    >
    >
    > Mitch wrote:
    >> In article <[email protected]>, Kevin
    >> Weaver <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Yes it is.
    >>>
    >>>If I were to say that it did not suck. Then what be posted then ?
    >>>The company sucks. Can't paint it any brighter.

    >>
    >>
    >> Well, let's see:
    >> no reference to which company you mean
    >> poor grammar
    >> broken sentences
    >> poor word choice
    >>
    >> and more importantly:
    >> no evidence for the statement, which means it has no value at all.
    >> None. Readers assign a value to your statements based on either your
    >> reputation in previous writings or the evidence/arguments you present
    >> in this one.
    >>
    >> You seem to have neither one, so whatever you say is just meaningless
    >> until evidence is offered.





  14. #59
    Scott
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    "Kevin Weaver" <[email protected]> wrote in news:nDjii.32142
    [email protected]:

    > I'll top post every time. Don't like it, don't read it.
    >


    That's what I like- maturity in action.



  15. #60
    BruceR
    Guest

    Re: AT&T's iPhone Store Locator has been posted.

    Hear hear!

    Kevin Weaver wrote:
    > I'll top post every time. Don't like it, don't read it.
    >
    > "News" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> References in this thread are self-evident from context.
    >>
    >> Not to mention YOUR evidence is ... oops, none offered.
    >>
    >> And YOUR prior posting history is ... darn, none.
    >>
    >> Pot, kettle, etc. ???
    >>
    >> Don't even bother on the top/bottom issue. You got the message.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Mitch wrote:
    >>> In article <[email protected]>, Kevin
    >>> Weaver <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Yes it is.
    >>>>
    >>>> If I were to say that it did not suck. Then what be posted then ?
    >>>> The company sucks. Can't paint it any brighter.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Well, let's see:
    >>> no reference to which company you mean
    >>> poor grammar
    >>> broken sentences
    >>> poor word choice
    >>>
    >>> and more importantly:
    >>> no evidence for the statement, which means it has no value at all.
    >>> None. Readers assign a value to your statements based on either your
    >>> reputation in previous writings or the evidence/arguments you
    >>> present in this one.
    >>>
    >>> You seem to have neither one, so whatever you say is just
    >>> meaningless until evidence is offered.






  • Similar Threads




  • Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast