Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Robert M.
    Guest
    In article <[email protected]>,
    O/Siris <[email protected], [email protected] > wrote:

    > My guess is he took
    > a serious fall once trying to walk and answer a question at
    > the same time.


    Rob. J. Vargas, The embarressment of SprintPCS.

    Always make sure to insult people Rob, its the same treatment
    folks get from CSRs and the reason

    The Yankee Group

    J.D. Power

    Consumer Reports

    each separately rated SprintPCS worst in Customer Service.



    See More: Rob or O/Siris




  2. #2
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA1

    Robert M. <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > Rob. J. Vargas, The embarressment of SprintPCS.
    >
    > Always make sure to insult people Rob, its the same treatment
    > folks get from CSRs and the reason
    >
    > The Yankee Group
    >
    > J.D. Power
    >
    > Consumer Reports
    >
    > each separately rated SprintPCS worst in Customer Service.


    Answer the question moron! You aren't even deft at evading a question.

    - --

    Thomas T. Veldhouse


    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (FreeBSD)

    iD8DBQFAGUNU1p0e3NXsrtERAqjVAJ9THfuend4hQ7CQhvSs85jTO8QZ8wCfch5+
    df2qFEHCs/8qNsrMlH/fJDQ=
    =UN1t
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



  3. #3
    tom ronson
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    Ya Phil, answer the question ---- better yet, why didn't you go with
    Verizon, with it's #1 rated service in the industry? That newsgroup surely
    could have used your life experiences to their betterment, unlike us SPCS
    users.

    And if you think "O" is the "embarrassment" of SPCS you are twisted ---
    there's far worse to deal with --- as you probably learn from your 100 calls
    a day to *2 trying to get your phone to make a call in the horrid coverage
    area that you live in.


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > O/Siris <[email protected], [email protected] > wrote:
    >
    > > My guess is he took
    > > a serious fall once trying to walk and answer a question at
    > > the same time.

    >
    > Rob. J. Vargas, The embarressment of SprintPCS.
    >
    > Always make sure to insult people Rob, its the same treatment
    > folks get from CSRs and the reason
    >
    > The Yankee Group
    >
    > J.D. Power
    >
    > Consumer Reports
    >
    > each separately rated SprintPCS worst in Customer Service.






    .................................................................
    Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
    >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

    -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-




  4. #4
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > Always make sure to insult people Rob, its the same treatment
    > folks get from CSRs and the reason=20
    >=20
    >=20


    I don't insult people, Philly. People are objective. People answer=20
    questions. People DISCUSS.

    0 for 3 Philly.

    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  5. #5
    MidasTouch
    MidasTouch is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    WA, East of the Cades
    Posts
    7

    well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in

    midas
    ..........Spreadin it Across the Land..........



  6. #6
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    Rob's helped a lot of folks here. Phillipe ... aka: Robert M. and 50 other
    IDs he's created, is only here to troll, and to knock SPCS. He's a sad sick
    immature little boy ...

    Bob


    "MidasTouch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    >
    > midas






  7. #7
    MidasTouch
    MidasTouch is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    WA, East of the Cades
    Posts
    7

    Re: Re: Rob or O/Siris

    Originally posted by Bob Smith
    Rob's helped a lot of folks here. Phillipe ... aka: Robert M. and 50 other
    IDs he's created, is only here to troll, and to knock SPCS. He's a sad sick
    immature little boy ...

    Bob


    "MidasTouch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    >
    > midas

    ah yes i see.......there seems to be at least one of these types in every forum.

    nah i give mucho props to siris, he's always been a big help

    midas
    ..........Spreadin it Across the Land..........



  8. #8
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    In article <[email protected]>,
    MidasTouch <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    >
    > midas



    O is the one that falsely was telling people you could make BlueTooth
    work with a SprintPCS Treo 600.

    O is the one that told he he had it from Sprint that SMS was to start in
    December, now we find out its February.

    He has some good answers, but often he answers questions whethe rhe
    knows the answer or not; and then if anyone posts a newstory about
    Sprint he starts calling them names if he doesnt like what it says.

    By the way, SprintPCS reports its quarterly earnings (or loss) next
    Wednesday. Stay tuned.



  9. #9
    MidasTouch
    MidasTouch is offline
    Junior Member

    Location
    WA, East of the Cades
    Posts
    7

    Re: Re: Rob or O/Siris

    Originally posted by Robert M.
    In article <[email protected]>,
    MidasTouch <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    >
    > midas



    O is the one that falsely was telling people you could make BlueTooth
    work with a SprintPCS Treo 600.

    O is the one that told he he had it from Sprint that SMS was to start in
    December, now we find out its February.

    He has some good answers, but often he answers questions whethe rhe
    knows the answer or not; and then if anyone posts a newstory about
    Sprint he starts calling them names if he doesnt like what it says.

    By the way, SprintPCS reports its quarterly earnings (or loss) next
    Wednesday. Stay tuned.
    bro i think you need to lay off siris's d!ck............post a link to a thread where YOU actually did something helpful, from what ive heard, that probably doesnt exist...sooooooooo
    ..........Spreadin it Across the Land..........



  10. #10
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > MidasTouch <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    > >
    > > midas

    >
    >
    > O is the one that falsely was telling people you could make BlueTooth
    > work with a SprintPCS Treo 600.
    >
    > O is the one that told he he had it from Sprint that SMS was to start in
    > December, now we find out its February.
    >
    > He has some good answers, but often he answers questions whethe rhe
    > knows the answer or not; and then if anyone posts a newstory about
    > Sprint he starts calling them names if he doesnt like what it says.


    This must be the pot calling the kettle black. Was there a mirror handy
    when you wrote that?

    >
    > By the way, SprintPCS reports its quarterly earnings (or loss) next
    > Wednesday. Stay tuned.


    Any more of your half-assed predictions this time around? Its so much fun
    to listen to you make an even bigger idiot out of yourself.

    BTW- don't think your little impersonation went unnoticed- a new low for the
    troll.





  11. #11
    plane
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    MidasTouch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > well im confused, but from my experience, Osiris is always a huge help
    > with any service problems i have had before..........like i said im
    > confused, so if someone wouldnt mind fillin me in
    >
    > midas


    I echo what you have written; and I have posted previously, these guys
    from sprint are really very,very helpful and greatly appreciated by
    me--and I hope some more of you will say this too

    Thanks Rob



  12. #12
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    Robert M. <[email protected]> wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > O/Siris <[email protected], [email protected] > wrote:
    >
    >> My guess is he took
    >> a serious fall once trying to walk and answer a question at
    >> the same time.

    >
    > Rob. J. Vargas, The embarressment of SprintPCS.
    >
    > Always make sure to insult people Rob, its the same treatment
    > folks get from CSRs and the reason


    Answer the question.

    Whoops, you can't.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected]
    PGP: C57E 8B25 F994 D6D0 5F6B B961 EA08 9410 E3AE 35ED




  13. #13
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    tom ronson <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Ya Phil, answer the question ---- better yet, why didn't you go with
    > Verizon


    Dammit Tom, we don't want him over in alt.cellular.verizon either!

    > And if you think "O" is the "embarrassment" of SPCS you are twisted ---
    > there's far worse to deal with --- as you probably learn from your 100 calls
    > a day to *2 trying to get your phone to make a call in the horrid coverage
    > area that you live in.


    Embarrassment? Feh. Rob has been a great resource and I, for one, appreciate
    the information he's been able to give, as well as his honesty when he's not
    able to give information.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected]
    PGP: C57E 8B25 F994 D6D0 5F6B B961 EA08 9410 E3AE 35ED




  14. #14
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > O is the one that falsely was telling people you could make BlueTooth=20
    > work with a SprintPCS Treo 600.


    That isn't what I said, Philly. Y'know, for someone so sensitive about=20
    taking The Lord's name in vain, you sure have no problem violating other=20
    commandment about bearing false witness. Religious only when it suits=20
    you, eh, hypocrite?

    >=20
    > O is the one that told he he had it from Sprint that SMS was to start in=

    =20
    > December, now we find out its February.
    >=20


    I said then that we had been authorized to say that. Others reported=20
    before I did that delays were popping up. In fact, it's delayed again=20
    even as we speak (I speculate, but it doesn't appear to be SMS itself,=20
    but rather the rollout process).

    So far, though, as of yesterday, 2/3/04 was still the official date. =20
    Official enough that billing arrangements are already in place.

    I don't know why I even bother. Philly, my record speaks for itself. =20
    As does the response you've received to this silliness. I'm *not*=20
    someone "in the know," and I've never, ever claimed that I am. I am a=20
    call center drone who happens to think I am made better at my job by=20
    coming here and doing what I can, when I can, and reporting what I can,=20
    when I can. If I'm wrong, then stop listening to me. If not, then stop=20
    lying about me.

    I use qualifiers left, right, and upside down precisely because I=20
    *don't* want to be thought of as someone like that, an "in the know"=20
    expert. And I don't want that for two reasons. First and foremost,=20
    that would be dishonest. Second of all, it would draw SPCS's attention,=20
    and get me fired (and I'd be the first one to defend them for doing it).

    I treat every post I make here as if it's a call being monitored in the=20
    center, and I've received the emails to verify that this is, indeed, the=20
    case.

    When people have come here with legitimate complaints, I've acknowledged=20
    them, and respected them. Even Justin, when all he was doing was=20
    describing his problems with coverage/service.

    My posts speak for themselves, Philly. As do yours. And none of your=20
    false pontificating and selective memory will change that.


    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  15. #15
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Rob or O/Siris


    "O/Siris" <[email protected]întpcs.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    >My posts speak for themselves, Philly. As do yours. And none of your
    >false pontificating and selective memory will change that.



    Amen, on both counts.





  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast