Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Robert M.
    Guest
    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Todd Allcock) wrote:

    > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    > > Well you proved you support their bad language then.

    >
    > I think you are completely justified in being offended by these
    > apologists... Just to thoroughly punish all of them, why don't you
    > deny them ALL the benefit of your wisdom and sage advice and never
    > post in this NG again.


    When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.

    This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.

    >
    > That'll show them!


    The bad language folks are all in my KILL file.

    The one or two that insist anything negative about SprintPCS is a LIE,
    and LIE to coverup for SprintPCS or what they have previously posted
    will be called out, and as always, insults to me will be counter
    productive.



    See More: Moderator wanna-be




  2. #2
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Moderator wanna-be


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Todd Allcock) wrote:
    >
    > > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > > > Well you proved you support their bad language then.

    > >
    > > I think you are completely justified in being offended by these
    > > apologists... Just to thoroughly punish all of them, why don't you
    > > deny them ALL the benefit of your wisdom and sage advice and never
    > > post in this NG again.

    >
    > When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.
    >
    > This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.
    >
    > >
    > > That'll show them!

    >
    > The bad language folks are all in my KILL file.
    >
    > The one or two that insist anything negative about SprintPCS is a LIE,
    > and LIE to coverup for SprintPCS or what they have previously posted
    > will be called out, and as always, insults to me will be counter
    > productive.


    The only one here spouting mistruths, misconceptions, misquotes is you
    Phillipe ...

    Bob





  3. #3
    Todd Allcock
    Guest

    Re: Moderator wanna-be


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.


    I don't want to moderate anything. Usenet is a community. If you don't
    like the bad language, you either have to ignore it, put up with it, or
    leave. It's your choice.

    Similarly, if we don't like the drivel you post, we have the same choices.

    > This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.


    Nor it is SprintPCS bashing without reason. This group is for disemination
    of information, and also opinions. You seem to get information and opinion
    confused.

    > The bad language folks are all in my KILL file.


    It seems ironic that someone who works so hard to avoid being on the
    business end of a killfile (by changing IDs) actually employs the use of one
    himself.

    Wouldn't it be easier to filter the bad words themselves than actively
    update the list of folks who occasionally let a bad word slip? That way you
    could still benefit from the knowledge and opinions of those people yet
    still be immune from their occasional "faux pas"?

    Unless, of course, you just want to read posts from the very few people who
    agree with everything you say...

    > The one or two that insist anything negative about SprintPCS is a LIE,


    I've never seen anybody insist ANYTHING negative about SPCS is a lie- just
    those who take issue with your distortions of fact. Face it- if somebody
    posted a story that a heart surgeon field-stripped a SprintPCS phone in a
    restaurant to jumpstart a pacemaker and save somebody's life, you'd probably
    complain that Sprint phones were dangerous for their ability to be
    disassembled too quickly!

    > and LIE to coverup for SprintPCS or what they have previously posted
    > will be called out


    Ahhh, if only you held yourself to the same high standard you held the rest
    of he Usenet community. "Do onto others..."

    > and as always, insults to me will be counter
    > productive.


    Yet so satisfying...

    I'd kill filter you myself if I didn't find your petty rants so amusing...

    My apologies to those who filter you for including part of your posts in my
    replies...









  4. #4
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Moderator wanna-be

    In article <8fc9da242131682bf6f2f96239a[email protected]>,
    "Todd Allcock" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    > > When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.

    >
    > I don't want to moderate anything. Usenet is a community. If you don't
    > like the bad language, you either have to ignore it, put up with it, or
    > leave. It's your choice.
    >
    > Similarly, if we don't like the drivel you post, we have the same choices.


    One man's drivel is another's expose. I think your post is drivel.

    Then don't try to dictate who can post, or what they can post. This is
    an unmoderated group. When some folks use bad language at me cause they
    can't defend SprintPCS, its entirely appropriate to point out how they
    commonly do that and I am hardly unique/
    >
    > > This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.

    >
    > Nor it is SprintPCS bashing without reason.


    For some of the blind SprintPCS apologists there is never a reason.

    When SprintPCS changes its rules for rebates which can cause a $270
    price increase, its fair game to mention that.

    When a SprintPCS spokesperson lies and says a total Vegas outage is just
    a few calls not going through, thats worth mentioning.



  5. #5
    Chris Russell
    Guest

    Re: Moderator wanna-be

    Once again, you didn't post all of Todd's message. His post was amusing,
    yours, Philly, is your typical rant and negativism. How can SPCS know the
    number of calls that never made it to their network? It's not a lie, it's a
    guesstimate. Remember, these are computers and software controlling the
    cellular networks. There is a good reason planes still have pilots in
    them-even though they can go from large airports to other large airports by
    computer including landing and taking off. If it's made by man, there will
    be mistakes-we are not error prone.

    Chris

    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Todd Allcock" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > > When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.

    > >
    > > I don't want to moderate anything. Usenet is a community. If you don't
    > > like the bad language, you either have to ignore it, put up with it, or
    > > leave. It's your choice.
    > >
    > > Similarly, if we don't like the drivel you post, we have the same

    choices.
    >
    > One man's drivel is another's expose. I think your post is drivel.
    >
    > Then don't try to dictate who can post, or what they can post. This is
    > an unmoderated group. When some folks use bad language at me cause they
    > can't defend SprintPCS, its entirely appropriate to point out how they
    > commonly do that and I am hardly unique/
    > >
    > > > This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.

    > >
    > > Nor it is SprintPCS bashing without reason.

    >
    > For some of the blind SprintPCS apologists there is never a reason.
    >
    > When SprintPCS changes its rules for rebates which can cause a $270
    > price increase, its fair game to mention that.
    >
    > When a SprintPCS spokesperson lies and says a total Vegas outage is just
    > a few calls not going through, thats worth mentioning.






  6. #6
    Chris Russell
    Guest

    Re: Moderator wanna-be

    Sorry, the last phrase should state: we are (not,sic) error prone.

    Chris

    "Chris Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Once again, you didn't post all of Todd's message. His post was amusing,
    > yours, Philly, is your typical rant and negativism. How can SPCS know the
    > number of calls that never made it to their network? It's not a lie, it's

    a
    > guesstimate. Remember, these are computers and software controlling the
    > cellular networks. There is a good reason planes still have pilots in
    > them-even though they can go from large airports to other large airports

    by
    > computer including landing and taking off. If it's made by man, there

    will
    > be mistakes-we are not error prone.
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Todd Allcock" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >
    > > > "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]
    > > >
    > > > > When did your egomania make you the moderator of all USENET.
    > > >
    > > > I don't want to moderate anything. Usenet is a community. If you

    don't
    > > > like the bad language, you either have to ignore it, put up with it,

    or
    > > > leave. It's your choice.
    > > >
    > > > Similarly, if we don't like the drivel you post, we have the same

    > choices.
    > >
    > > One man's drivel is another's expose. I think your post is drivel.
    > >
    > > Then don't try to dictate who can post, or what they can post. This is
    > > an unmoderated group. When some folks use bad language at me cause they
    > > can't defend SprintPCS, its entirely appropriate to point out how they
    > > commonly do that and I am hardly unique/
    > > >
    > > > > This NEWSGROUP is not called SprintPCS cheerleading.
    > > >
    > > > Nor it is SprintPCS bashing without reason.

    > >
    > > For some of the blind SprintPCS apologists there is never a reason.
    > >
    > > When SprintPCS changes its rules for rebates which can cause a $270
    > > price increase, its fair game to mention that.
    > >
    > > When a SprintPCS spokesperson lies and says a total Vegas outage is just
    > > a few calls not going through, thats worth mentioning.

    >
    >






  • Similar Threads