Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Oscar_Lives
    Guest
    What the **** has happened to this group? It used to be full of nice
    helpful people. Now it is just dominated by a mental retard named
    Philippe.

    Can someone get his ISP to pull his plug?

    If he hates Sprint PCS so much, why does he post here? Does he even have a
    Sprint PCS phone?

    I hardly ever come here anymore-- it is just full of crap postings.






    See More: Goddamn this group sucks.




  2. #2
    Peterbilt
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    I follow what you're saying. I plonked him and now I see a whole 12 messages
    in here. It makes you think why do these people constantly feed the troll.

    "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s53...
    What the **** has happened to this group? It used to be full of nice
    helpful people. Now it is just dominated by a mental retard named
    Philippe.

    Can someone get his ISP to pull his plug?

    If he hates Sprint PCS so much, why does he post here? Does he even have a
    Sprint PCS phone?

    I hardly ever come here anymore-- it is just full of crap postings.







  3. #3
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    In article <[email protected]_s53>,
    "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Can someone get his ISP to pull his plug?


    Nope, this is an unmoderated Newsgroup, and it is not named SprintPCS
    cheerleaders.



  4. #4
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    In article <[email protected]_s53>,
    "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I hardly ever come here anymore--


    Isn't that special?

    And what other alias do you post under?



  5. #5
    Michael Lynch
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    I agree. However, it takes two to argue. If the few people who incessantly
    reply to this person continue to do so, things will never get any better.
    For the record, I think it's absurd the Osiris spends so much time on this.
    Just let it go. No intelligent person will care if this person gets in the
    "last word." And who cares anyway?

    When I check this group and see 15 replies from Robert M., and another 15
    from Osiris (on the same subject), I just move along as I know it's only
    tit-for-tat. It's not worth my time due to the signal-to-noise ratio. I
    realize that Osiris is only *trying* to help out, but the result is
    definitely counter-productive. Stick to answering bona-fide SPCS questions
    and we'll all be happier.

    Just my .02


    -Mike


    "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s53...
    > What the **** has happened to this group? It used to be full of nice
    > helpful people. Now it is just dominated by a mental retard named
    > Philippe.
    >
    > Can someone get his ISP to pull his plug?
    >
    > If he hates Sprint PCS so much, why does he post here? Does he even have

    a
    > Sprint PCS phone?
    >
    > I hardly ever come here anymore-- it is just full of crap postings.
    >
    >
    >






  6. #6
    tolken
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.



    Robert M. wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]_s53>,
    > "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>I hardly ever come here anymore--

    >
    >
    > Isn't that special?
    >
    > And what other alias do you post under?


    YOU have no room to talk, You are a troll.
    Now try to post something of value instead of the same old Sprint is
    crap stuff you spout, you twist, agitate and annoy everybody.


    JR




  7. #7
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    tolken <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >
    > Robert M. wrote:
    > > In article <[email protected]_s53>,
    > > "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > >>I hardly ever come here anymore--

    > >
    > >
    > > Isn't that special?
    > >
    > > And what other alias do you post under?

    >
    > YOU have no room to talk,


    Oscar !, Tolkien, Chris, and what other alias?



  8. #8
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    Michael Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I agree. However, it takes two to argue. If the few people who incessantly
    > reply to this person continue to do so, things will never get any better.
    > For the record, I think it's absurd the Osiris spends so much time on this.
    > Just let it go. No intelligent person will care if this person gets in the
    > "last word." And who cares anyway?


    I try not to reply to him and I generally am pretty good about avoiding
    replying to him, but I kinda feel compelled to reply and correct him
    if the information he posts is incorrect, which it often is.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, Apple Valley, CA PGP: 0xE3AE35ED
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected]
    Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service: http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/
    "someone once called me a sofa, but i didn't feel compelled to rush out and buy
    slip covers." -adam brower * Hiroshima '45, Chernobyl '86, Windows 98/2000/2003



  9. #9
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.


    "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Michael Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > I agree. However, it takes two to argue. If the few people who

    incessantly
    > > reply to this person continue to do so, things will never get any

    better.
    > > For the record, I think it's absurd the Osiris spends so much time on

    this.
    > > Just let it go. No intelligent person will care if this person gets in

    the
    > > "last word." And who cares anyway?

    >
    > I try not to reply to him and I generally am pretty good about avoiding
    > replying to him, but I kinda feel compelled to reply and correct him
    > if the information he posts is incorrect, which it often is.
    >
    > --


    Same here- he frequently posts in a pseudo-legal manner, and the advice that
    he gives is not always correct. He also posts his own opinion as fact, and
    is frquently wrong. I'm trying to limit myself to these situations, too.





  10. #10
    tolken
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.



    Robert M. wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > tolken <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>
    >>Robert M. wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <[email protected]_s53>,
    >>> "Oscar_Lives" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I hardly ever come here anymore--
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Isn't that special?
    >>>
    >>>And what other alias do you post under?

    >>
    >> YOU have no room to talk,

    >
    >
    > Oscar !, Tolkien, Chris, and what other alias?


    If you really want an answer to that then you need to 1st respond to
    the multiple requests made over time as to YOUR alias names.
    THEN you'll get a response, or are you going to deflect this request the
    same you do all the others ? Have a pair ? show us.

    JR




  11. #11
    Jim Catero
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.



    Scott Stephenson wrote:

    > "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Michael Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I agree. However, it takes two to argue. If the few people who

    >
    > incessantly
    >
    >>>reply to this person continue to do so, things will never get any

    >
    > better.
    >
    >>>For the record, I think it's absurd the Osiris spends so much time on

    >
    > this.
    >
    >>>Just let it go. No intelligent person will care if this person gets in

    >
    > the
    >
    >>>"last word." And who cares anyway?

    >>
    >>I try not to reply to him and I generally am pretty good about avoiding
    >>replying to him, but I kinda feel compelled to reply and correct him
    >>if the information he posts is incorrect, which it often is.
    >>
    >>--

    >
    >
    > Same here- he frequently posts in a pseudo-legal manner, and the advice that
    > he gives is not always correct. He also posts his own opinion as fact, and
    > is frquently wrong. I'm trying to limit myself to these situations, too.
    >


    Fair enough, but here's an idea, lets respond to the person he's
    addressing, or the subject and not him, I.E. if he post's about minutes
    and is wrong then respond with a new header to address it.
    What do you all think ?

    This could be great if we can get everyone on board.

    Jim




  12. #12
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    tolken <[email protected]> wrote:

    > If you really want an answer to that then you need to 1st respond to
    > the multiple requests made over time as to YOUR alias names.


    Double standard !!



  13. #13
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.


    "Jim Catero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    >
    > Scott Stephenson wrote:
    >
    > > "Steven J Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>Michael Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>I agree. However, it takes two to argue. If the few people who

    > >
    > > incessantly
    > >
    > >>>reply to this person continue to do so, things will never get any

    > >
    > > better.
    > >
    > >>>For the record, I think it's absurd the Osiris spends so much time on

    > >
    > > this.
    > >
    > >>>Just let it go. No intelligent person will care if this person gets in

    > >
    > > the
    > >
    > >>>"last word." And who cares anyway?
    > >>
    > >>I try not to reply to him and I generally am pretty good about avoiding
    > >>replying to him, but I kinda feel compelled to reply and correct him
    > >>if the information he posts is incorrect, which it often is.
    > >>
    > >>--

    > >
    > >
    > > Same here- he frequently posts in a pseudo-legal manner, and the advice

    that
    > > he gives is not always correct. He also posts his own opinion as fact,

    and
    > > is frquently wrong. I'm trying to limit myself to these situations,

    too.
    > >

    >
    > Fair enough, but here's an idea, lets respond to the person he's
    > addressing, or the subject and not him, I.E. if he post's about minutes
    > and is wrong then respond with a new header to address it.
    > What do you all think ?
    >
    > This could be great if we can get everyone on board.
    >
    > Jim


    Nah, just go back to the OP's message and reply there.

    Bob





  14. #14
    Lawrence Glasser
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.

    Jim Catero wrote:
    >
    > Fair enough, but here's an idea, lets respond to the person he's
    > addressing, or the subject and not him, I.E. if he post's about minutes
    > and is wrong then respond with a new header to address it.
    > What do you all think ?


    Changing subject lines make it *very* difficult to follow a thread.

    Larry



  15. #15
    Jim Catero
    Guest

    Re: Goddamn this group sucks.



    Scott Stephenson wrote:
    > "Jim Catero" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >> Fair enough, but here's an idea, lets respond to the person he's
    >>addressing, or the subject and not him, I.E. if he post's about minutes
    >>and is wrong then respond with a new header to address it.
    >>What do you all think ?
    >>
    >>This could be great if we can get everyone on board.
    >>

    >
    >
    > Works for me- responding to the OP with the facts makes more sense.
    >
    >


    Sounds good, as long as phillipe isn't op.
    I just think we NEED to totally ignore him.
    If you really want to get his goat that'll do it.

    Jim




  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast