Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Eric
    Guest
    I picked up a new Free and Clear Plan Brochure from Radio Shack the
    other night ... I had to search for them though, as they were in a slot
    stuffed *behind* the Fair and Flexible plans.

    But anyways, Sprint now offers a 4500 minute plan for $160/month
    ($170/month for 7pm n&w)... and their lowest priced plan is a 700/$50
    month plan.

    So I take it they discontinued publicizing their 300 or 500 minute plans
    all together? Or are they using their F&F plans to satisify the lower
    end users?

    Vision, as reported before, is no longer free on plans over $100. But I
    do think they lowered their pricing for Vision on additional lines...
    its only $5/secondary lines (wasn't it $7.50 before?).

    Eric




    See More: New F&C Brochrures




  2. #2
    Robert M.
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Eric) wrote:

    > Vision, as reported before, is no longer free on plans over $100. But I
    > do think they lowered their pricing for Vision on additional lines...
    > its only $5/secondary lines (wasn't it $7.50 before?).


    No.



  3. #3
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures


    "Robert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Eric) wrote:
    >
    > > Vision, as reported before, is no longer free on plans over $100. But I
    > > do think they lowered their pricing for Vision on additional lines...
    > > its only $5/secondary lines (wasn't it $7.50 before?).

    >
    > No.


    Yes it was, for the SPCS affiliates ...

    Bob





  4. #4
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures

    Eric wrote:
    > I picked up a new Free and Clear Plan Brochure from Radio Shack the
    > other night ... I had to search for them though, as they were in a slot
    > stuffed *behind* the Fair and Flexible plans.
    >
    > But anyways, Sprint now offers a 4500 minute plan for $160/month
    > ($170/month for 7pm n&w)... and their lowest priced plan is a 700/$50
    > month plan.
    >
    > So I take it they discontinued publicizing their 300 or 500 minute plans
    > all together? Or are they using their F&F plans to satisify the lower
    > end users?
    >
    > Vision, as reported before, is no longer free on plans over $100. But I
    > do think they lowered their pricing for Vision on additional lines...
    > its only $5/secondary lines (wasn't it $7.50 before?).
    >
    > Eric
    >

    4500 isn't new, but I don't recall seeing it heavily advertised. IIRC
    there's also a bigger plan out now that is new, I think it's 6000 or
    something. I'll need to double check that.
    300 minute F&C plans don't make sense. Both F&F and F&C 300 minute plans
    run the same price, but the F&F won't beat you up with overages while
    the F&C will. The 500 minute plan, well, that would be a shame if that's
    gone. 500 minutes on Fair and Flexible would cost $55 - a $15 increase.
    Sprint doesn't always put every plan on every brochure, so it might
    still exist.
    In my market, it's been $5 a month extra for sharing vision on
    additional lines.
    -mike



  5. #5
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures

    (Bob=A0Smith) wrote:
    > Yes it was, for the SPCS affiliates ...


    Thanks Bob, I thought it was at one point. I am in the Horizon PCS
    market. Do you know when Sprint lowered the shared Vision price for
    affiliates? I think as late as early winter it was still $7.50 per
    additional line.

    Eric




  6. #6
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures


    "Eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    (Bob Smith) wrote:
    > Yes it was, for the SPCS affiliates ...


    Thanks Bob, I thought it was at one point. I am in the Horizon PCS
    market. Do you know when Sprint lowered the shared Vision price for
    affiliates? I think as late as early winter it was still $7.50 per
    additional line.

    Eric

    Sorry Eric, I don't have a clue. I wasn't aware that the affiliates had
    dropped their price ...

    Bob





  7. #7
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: New F&C Brochrures

    In article <[email protected]>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    >=20
    > "Eric" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > (Bob Smith) wrote:
    > > Yes it was, for the SPCS affiliates ...

    >=20
    > Thanks Bob, I thought it was at one point. I am in the Horizon PCS
    > market. Do you know when Sprint lowered the shared Vision price for
    > affiliates? I think as late as early winter it was still $7.50 per
    > additional line.
    >=20
    > Eric
    >=20
    > Sorry Eric, I don't have a clue. I wasn't aware that the affiliates had
    > dropped their price ...
    >=20
    > Bob
    >=20
    >=20
    >=20


    Actually, it was $7.50 for everyone for a short time, around July or=20
    August of last year, I believe.

    --=20
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for Sprint PCS
    I *don't* speak for them



  • Similar Threads