Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Røbert M.
    Guest
    Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.

    However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.

    At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:

    1-888-788-4727



    See More: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.




  2. #2
    Steven J Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    "R?bert M." <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    > anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.


    Moron.

    July 4th falls on a weekend this year.

    > However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    >
    > At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    >
    > 1-888-788-4727


    How about retail Customer Service? Did you try 888-211-4727? It makes
    more sense for Business customer service to be closed. I'd expect retail
    CS to be open. Many large organizations that would normally speak to the
    business CSRs are closed today.

    I'm not holding for a rep since I don't need to speak to one, but pressing
    2, entering my phone number, and pressing 0 for a CSR places me in queue
    for a CSR. I assume that if 211-4PCS was not available, I'd get a message
    saying they're closed.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected]
    PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
    Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.



  3. #3
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <[email protected]>, Steven J=20
    [email protected] says...
    > "R?bert M." <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your=

    =20
    > > anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.

    >=20
    > Moron.
    >=20
    > July 4th falls on a weekend this year.
    >=20


    Uh oh, Steve. Now you're in trouble. Daring to question=20
    THE WORD ACCORDING TO PHILLIE.

    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  4. #4
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    Røbert M. wrote:
    > Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    > anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    >
    > However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    >
    > At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    >
    > 1-888-788-4727

    Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I
    guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks
    to the dedicated efforts of people like you.
    -mike



  5. #5
    O/Siris
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <f2hGc.2752$sD4.820
    @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,=20
    [email protected] says...
    > Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I=20
    > guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks=

    =20
    > to the dedicated efforts of people like you.
    > -mike
    >=20


    The 4th was a Sunday.

    Weekend minutes.

    --=20
    -+-
    R=D8=DF
    O/Siris
    I work for SprintPCS
    I *don't* speak for them.



  6. #6
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    O/Siris wrote:

    > The 4th was a Sunday.
    >
    > Weekend minutes.
    >


    Hmprh!

    A likely story! I still say Mr Markoff did it!
    -mike



  7. #7
    NobodyMan
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:07:36 GMT, "Røbert M." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    >anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    >
    >However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    >
    >At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    >
    >1-888-788-4727


    Yea, yea, you yell this every time there's a business day federal
    holiday. Can you just get it out of the way for the next holiday,
    Labor Day (in Sep) and get it over with for the summer?

    Oh, and incidentally, this is a FEDERAL holiday and not all that many
    businesses recognize it. I just went out shopping and everywhere I
    went, and every business I glanced at along the way, were open. Not
    much of a holiday for them.

    I think the name of the minutes you are talking about tell you what to
    expect: NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS. Let's see, this is Monday - not a NIGHT
    and not on a WEEKEND.

    Moron.




  8. #8
    Røbert M.
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    NobodyMan <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:07:36 GMT, "Røbert M." <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    > >anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    > >
    > >However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    > >
    > >At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    > >
    > >1-888-788-4727

    >

    ....
    >
    > Oh, and incidentally, this is a FEDERAL holiday and not all that many
    > businesses recognize it. I just went out shopping and everywhere I
    > went, and every business I glanced at along the way, were open. Not
    > much of a holiday for them.


    I hope you didnt need to call *2 or a Sprint 800 number, cause they WERE
    CLOSED Monday. July 5 was a Holiday for SprintPCS.



  9. #9
    Røbert M.
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mike <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Røbert M. wrote:
    > > Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    > > anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    > >
    > > However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    > >
    > > At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    > >
    > > 1-888-788-4727

    > Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I
    > guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks
    > to the dedicated efforts of people like you.


    Duh, read the post. July 4 (and this year July 5) is what was said.

    Whats so complicated about "this year July 5" that you didn't understand.

    There were no Holiday minutes on July 5, but all of SprintPCS Customer
    Service was closed.



  10. #10
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    Røbert M. wrote:

    >>Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I
    >>guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks
    >>to the dedicated efforts of people like you.

    >
    >
    > Duh, read the post. July 4 (and this year July 5) is what was said.
    >
    > Whats so complicated about "this year July 5" that you didn't understand.
    >
    > There were no Holiday minutes on July 5, but all of SprintPCS Customer
    > Service was closed.


    You seem cross - I'm not sure I understand. What did I say (or imply)
    about minute usage on the 5th?
    -mike



  11. #11
    Røbert M.
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mike <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Røbert M. wrote:
    >
    > >>Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I
    > >>guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks
    > >>to the dedicated efforts of people like you.

    > >
    > >
    > > Duh, read the post. July 4 (and this year July 5) is what was said.
    > >
    > > Whats so complicated about "this year July 5" that you didn't understand.
    > >
    > > There were no Holiday minutes on July 5, but all of SprintPCS Customer
    > > Service was closed.

    >
    > You seem cross - I'm not sure I understand. What did I say (or imply)
    > about minute usage on the 5th?


    I wrote about July 5, where Sprint closed up Customer Service.



  12. #12
    Scott Stephenson
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.


    "Røbert M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > NobodyMan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:07:36 GMT, "Røbert M." <[email protected]>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    > > >anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    > > >
    > > >However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    > > >
    > > >At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    > > >
    > > >1-888-788-4727

    > >

    > ...
    > >
    > > Oh, and incidentally, this is a FEDERAL holiday and not all that many
    > > businesses recognize it. I just went out shopping and everywhere I
    > > went, and every business I glanced at along the way, were open. Not
    > > much of a holiday for them.

    >
    > I hope you didnt need to call *2 or a Sprint 800 number, cause they WERE
    > CLOSED Monday. July 5 was a Holiday for SprintPCS.


    OK- they were closed. Maybe you could shed some light on something- what
    perks, discounts, billing adjustments or credits does your employer give its
    customers on the days it declares a holiday? If the answer is none, then
    they are less customer-friendly than Sprint.

    And as much as you scream for government regulation in this forum, it made
    me think- I didn't get any kind of special 'holiday rate' on my electricity,
    water, trash pickup, cable, internet access or landline yesterday. Care to
    explain the difference?





  13. #13
    NobodyMan
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:28:49 GMT, "Røbert M." <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Mike <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Røbert M. wrote:
    >> > Unlike other carriers, July 4 (and this year July 5) comes out of your
    >> > anytime minutes, and not Nights and Weekends.
    >> >
    >> > However SprintPCS Customer Service is closed today.
    >> >
    >> > At least thats what the automated Voice said at the Business # of:
    >> >
    >> > 1-888-788-4727

    >> Funny, my calls on the 4th did not come out of my anytime minutes. I
    >> guess Sprint has finally decided to add holiday minutes, probably thanks
    >> to the dedicated efforts of people like you.

    >
    >Duh, read the post. July 4 (and this year July 5) is what was said.
    >
    >Whats so complicated about "this year July 5" that you didn't understand.
    >
    >There were no Holiday minutes on July 5, but all of SprintPCS Customer
    >Service was closed.


    Hey - the minutes you are talking about are NIGHTS and WEEKENDS
    minutes. Where does it indicate HOLIDAYS in that?

    Moron.




  14. #14
    Røbert M.
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    In article <[email protected]>,
    NobodyMan <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hey - the minutes you are talking about are NIGHTS and WEEKENDS
    > minutes. Where does it indicate HOLIDAYS in that?


    Bingo, thats the point. Other carrier's take Holidays, and treat them as
    nights and weekends.

    SprintPCS takes Holidays, closes shop (Customer Service was closed
    Monday July 5), but treats all daytime minutes as Prime Time, where
    other carriers would treat it as a Holiday for customers AND employees.



  15. #15
    Blackheart
    Guest

    Re: Today is Holiday for SprintPCS, but not for you.

    NobodyMan asked:

    > On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:28:49 GMT, "Røbert M." <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >>Whats so complicated about "this year July 5" that you didn't understand.
    >>
    >>There were no Holiday minutes on July 5, but all of SprintPCS Customer
    >>Service was closed.

    >
    >
    > Hey - the minutes you are talking about are NIGHTS and WEEKENDS
    > minutes. Where does it indicate HOLIDAYS in that?
    >
    > Moron.
    >


    That's Incorrect. Philly has been this groups piece of **** asshole for
    a WHILE now. Don't insult Morons.



  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast