Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality


    "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Bob Smith" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > What a hypocrite you are. You are hardly the one to talk about
    > > truth, Inquiring minds want to know ...

    >
    > And your insults change the FACT that SPRINTPCS is rated worst for
    > Customer Service how?


    The truth about you hurts ... doesn't it Phillipe? Come on, fess up, be
    truthful yourself for a change and tell us why you think it's necessary to
    change your id so much ... and why you have such a hate and an agenda
    against SPCS?

    Did you work for them and get canned?

    Bob





    See More: SIM Cards & Connection Quality




  2. #17
    Jack Zwick
    Guest

    Smith wants to know

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Bob Smith" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "Bob Smith" <[email protected]ink.net> wrote:
    > >
    > > > What a hypocrite you are. You are hardly the one to talk about
    > > > truth, Inquiring minds want to know ...

    > >
    > > And your insults change the FACT that SPRINTPCS is rated worst for
    > > Customer Service how?

    >
    > The truth about you hurts


    No, the TRUTH about SPTRINTPCS hurts a shill like you apparently:

    J.D. Power EVERY Year rates SprintPCS worst for Customer Service. Sprint
    must be doing something wrong.

    - CSRs (on the "800" line) with strict handle time limits (6 minutes
    average)

    - CSRs with upsell quotas - must sell contracts, "Vision" or something

    - CSRs that get downgraded if a call has to be escalated,
    so they often refuse to do so. No one knows how to
    activate "ReadyLink".

    - Long hold times for phone calls - slightly better in 2005, still long.

    - 24/7 phone support is History

    - CSRs that tell you what they think you want to hear
    to rush you off the phone.

    - Serious grief in getting rebates for many people

    - Internet connectivity deteriorating as its oversold.

    - Secret "don't ask - Don't tell" policy of using cellphone
    as modem.

    - Secret Warranties - Recalls that you don't know about
    unless you complain to the right person at
    right time.

    - Stores where firmware upgrades require leaving your phone all day,
    and then often finding out nothing was done.

    - Network changes causing loss of coverage used as excuse to sell you
    new phone with new 2 year contract.

    -- Selling off Towers to artificially bolster P/L statements.

    =================

    Back years ago when I signed up for Sprint, plans were less expensive,
    phones were less expensive, no contract was required, you got FIMF,
    and 24/7 phone support. Quality Nokia and Motorola phones. Now its
    mainly poor reception Samsung phones, and overheating self-destroying
    Sanyo phones. Today you can download 3 ringtones to a Sprint Sanyo 7300,
    but a similarly priced GSM Motorola v400 will accept over 830. Sprint
    promises to eliminate deadzones, many of which still exist 5 years later.

    Bit by bit it's all deteriorated, and SprintPCS now richly deserves its
    rating from J.D. Power of WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE of the major carriers.



  3. #18
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: Smith wants to know


    "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Bob Smith" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > > "Bob Smith" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > What a hypocrite you are. You are hardly the one to talk about
    > > > > truth, Inquiring minds want to know ...
    > > >
    > > > And your insults change the FACT that SPRINTPCS is rated worst for
    > > > Customer Service how?

    > >
    > > The truth about you hurts

    >
    > No, the TRUTH about SPTRINTPCS hurts a shill like you apparently:


    <snipped>

    So, avoiding the questions as usual Phillipe? I'm no shill for SPCS, as you
    well know.

    Why do you expect anyone to listen to you, what with your past! You talk
    about honesty, yet you can't follow the same principles, just by making a
    simple statement on why you have this agenda against SPCS or feel the need
    to change your id sooooooooooo many times.

    You harp on Christian values, and fail to follow any other them. There is
    one word to describe you ... and that's "Hypocrite"

    Fess up Phillipe. Tell us why ... truthfully. Otherwise, no one will believe
    anything you say.

    Bob.





  4. #19
    Tinman
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    Bob Smith wrote:
    > "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> And your insults change the FACT that SPRINTPCS is rated worst for
    >> Customer Service how?

    >
    > The truth about you hurts ... doesn't it Phillipe? Come on, fess up,
    > be truthful yourself for a change and tell us why you think it's
    > necessary to change your id so much ... and why you have such a hate
    > and an agenda against SPCS?
    >
    > Did you work for them and get canned?


    Ya think? Seriously though, I don't wish anyone ill will, not even
    Phillipe and company. But it would be nice if someone headed over to
    alt.food.mcdonalds to at least warn them of what to expect.


    --
    Mike | A much wittier reply came to mind immediately
    | after I clicked the 'Send' button.





  5. #20
    Jack Zwick
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Tinman" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ya think? Seriously though, I don't wish anyone ill will, not even
    > Phillipe and company. But it would be nice if someone headed over to
    > alt.food.mcdonalds to at least warn them of what to expect.


    Has Smith been collecting his SprintPCS payoffs there?



  6. #21
    Bob Smith
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality


    "Jack Zwick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Tinman" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Ya think? Seriously though, I don't wish anyone ill will, not even
    > > Phillipe and company. But it would be nice if someone headed over to
    > > alt.food.mcdonalds to at least warn them of what to expect.

    >
    > Has Smith been collecting his SprintPCS payoffs there?


    I am LMAO with this comment, considering your alleged Christian background
    and the amount of lies that you spread around. Tell me, do you ever feel a
    flinch every time you lie with these false allegations?

    No ... I didn't think so.

    Bob





  7. #22
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    Jack Zwick wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Mij Adway" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Whenever I call Sprint I always get excellent customer service.

    >
    >
    > Anecdotal evidence counts for nothing.


    Well then, the JD power reports count for nothing. Those reports are
    based on customer experiences; anecdotal evidence.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  8. #23
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    Mij Adway wrote:
    > Jack,
    >
    > What is your purpose in the group? Are you a Troll or do you have some
    > personal vendetta against Sprint?



    Mij, thank you for that observation. You are correct, Jack Zwick, aka
    phillipe and a dozen other false identities, is indeed a troll with a
    vendetta. I'm just glad you claim to the conclusion without any of us
    saying it; it proves us right.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  9. #24
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    Jack Zwick wrote:

    >>http://www.jdpa.com/pdf/2004085.pdf
    >>
    >>
    >>Looks like your favorite source has proven you wrong.


    > That is not a report on Customer Service.


    Nice one. The facts are presented to you in black and white, and you
    flatly deny its existence. Way to go troll. Are you and Comical Ali,
    the former Iraq Information Minister, related by any chance?

    By the way, you can click on various regions in the US in customers
    service ratings on the JD power website, and you will find that Sprint
    PCS is NOT consistenyl rated worst. In fact, NONE of the carriers have
    a consistent worst rating. They all tend to fair, once the geographic
    regions are compared against each other, about average: some rate best
    in some palces, some rate worst in others.


    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  10. #25
    Jack Zwick
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Isaiah Beard <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Jack Zwick wrote:
    >
    > >>http://www.jdpa.com/pdf/2004085.pdf
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>Looks like your favorite source has proven you wrong.

    >
    > > That is not a report on Customer Service.

    >
    > Nice one. The facts are presented to you in black and white, and you
    > flatly deny its existence. Way to go troll. Are you and Comical Ali,
    > the former Iraq Information Minister, related by any chance?


    Typically cellular shill obfuscation. SprintPCS Customer Service is
    always rated worst, so you present a survey on something else.

    Get proven wrong and settle the argument by calling the person proving
    you wrong a troll.

    P L O N K



  11. #26
    Steve Sobol
    Guest

    Re: Smith wants to know

    Bob Smith wrote:

    > You harp on Christian values,


    I forget which one of the Ten Commandments says "Thou shalt not bear false
    witness" but he'd do well to learn it.


    --
    JustThe.net - Apple Valley, CA - http://JustThe.net/ - 888.480.4NET (4638)
    Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / [email protected] / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

    "The wisdom of a fool won't set you free"
    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"



  12. #27
    Isaiah Beard
    Guest

    Re: SIM Cards & Connection Quality

    Jack Zwick wrote:


    > Typically cellular shill obfuscation.


    Typical troll posturing.


    > P L O N K


    Heh! You don't even know what the term means.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
    Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.



  • Similar Threads




  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12