Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    AZ Nomad
    Guest
    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830


    >Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >of the nationís third-largest wireless company.


    >Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.


    >Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >care jumps to first from lastĒ


    Sprint's CS has always ranked last.



    See More: From last to first?




  2. #2
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    ><[email protected]> wrote:


    >>On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830

    >>
    >>>Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>of the nationís third-largest wireless company.

    >>
    >>>Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.

    >>
    >>>Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>care jumps to first from lastĒ

    >>
    >>Sprint's CS has always ranked last.


    >That's what makes this such a surprise.


    sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    affected the domain of their statistical sample)



  3. #3
    Ernie & Eythl
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    AZ Nomad answered:
    > On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>> exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>> of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>> care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.

    >
    >> That's what makes this such a surprise.

    >
    > sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    > affected the domain of their statistical sample)


    Why? Just because you disagree?

    --
    Ernie
    <The man on the hill with a mountainous load in his shorts>



  4. #4
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >AZ Nomad answered:
    >> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>
    >>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>>> exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>>> of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>>> care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.

    >>
    >>> That's what makes this such a surprise.

    >>
    >> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >> affected the domain of their statistical sample)


    >Why? Just because you disagree?


    It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who uses sprint.

    Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early contract
    cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every billing cycle for four
    months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd call 2 days prior to see if
    everything was OK. One month, they blocked calls from my hard line because I
    was a an unhappy customer flag on my account.

    Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4 sessions.
    Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing sprint's
    ****up when they switched billing systems. The lacked the ability to take the
    list of account features from before the switchover and set up the new system
    the same. Sprint is incapable of doing anything offline; the customer must be
    on the phone while they do their amazingly slow work.

    When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars signal
    strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web page without timeouts
    and truncating. It is as if there's a network cable being connected and
    disconnected. Travel a mile and a half in any direction and I get perfect
    service. I know to the quarter mile when I switch over to the next tower and
    get data service again. I reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports
    still haven't gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a
    time while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear the
    browser's cache. They couldn't troubleshoot a car that has run out of gas.

    CS simply doesn't get any worse.



  5. #5
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:39:27 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:58:39 -0500, AZ Nomad
    ><[email protected]> wrote:


    >>On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>><[email protected]> wrote:

    >>
    >>>>On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>
    >>>>>Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>>>exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>>>of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>
    >>>>>Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>
    >>>>>Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>>>care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>
    >>>>Sprint's CS has always ranked last.

    >>
    >>>That's what makes this such a surprise.

    >>
    >>sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>affected the domain of their statistical sample)


    >I don't know how you reached that conclusion. Not saying you're wrong,
    >just that I don't see it.


    If a poll measured sprint as anything but the worse possible CS, the poll's
    statistical methods are faulty.





  6. #6
    The Bob
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    following in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl
    > <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >>AZ Nomad answered:
    >>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization
    >>>>>> not exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the
    >>>>>> performance of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís
    >>>>>> customer care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>
    >>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>>
    >>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)

    >
    >>Why? Just because you disagree?

    >
    > It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who
    > uses sprint.
    >
    > Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early
    > contract cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every
    > billing cycle for four months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd
    > call 2 days prior to see if everything was OK.





    > One month, they
    > blocked calls from my hard line because I was a an unhappy customer
    > flag on my account.


    Nope. With a large degree of certainty I know that no such block
    exists.

    >
    > Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4 sessions.
    > Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing
    > sprint's ****up when they switched billing systems.


    So that was what? No less than 8 months ago, as the billing conversion
    was completed earlier this year.

    The lacked the
    > ability to take the list of account features from before the
    > switchover and set up the new system the same.



    > Sprint is incapable of
    > doing anything offline; the customer must be on the phone while they
    > do their amazingly slow work.


    Yet they have completed many offline requests on my wife's account
    without a problem.


    >
    > When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars
    > signal strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web page
    > without timeouts and truncating. It is as if there's a network cable
    > being connected and disconnected.


    You do realize that bars of signal strength have absloutely nothing to
    do with the network capability to handle data requests, don't you?


    Travel a mile and a half in any
    > direction and I get perfect service. I know to the quarter mile when
    > I switch over to the next tower and get data service again. I
    > reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports still haven't
    > gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a time
    > while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear
    > the browser's cache.


    And no other carrier will consider the occasional complaint by a single
    user as reason to send a network tech out for a single tower.


    They couldn't troubleshoot a car that has run
    > out of gas.
    >
    > CS simply doesn't get any worse.


    And you just proved that you didn't even bother to click the provided
    link. The survey had nothing to do with anything you just complained
    about. So, on top of being bitter about things that happened at least
    eight months ago (probably longer based on your complaint) and making up
    claims of a phantom block on your phone number (which is against FTC
    regulations), you have no clue as to what the survey was even about.

    It must suck to go through life so bitter and clueless. And before you
    go complaining about me being an employee or someone with a vested
    interest in the company, neither would be a valid claim so don't waste
    the bandwidth.




  7. #7
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:54:50 -0500, The Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    >following in
    >news:[email protected]:


    >> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl
    >> <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>AZ Nomad answered:
    >>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization
    >>>>>>> not exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the
    >>>>>>> performance of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís
    >>>>>>> customer care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>>
    >>>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>>>
    >>>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)

    >>
    >>>Why? Just because you disagree?

    >>
    >> It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who
    >> uses sprint.
    >>
    >> Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early
    >> contract cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every
    >> billing cycle for four months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd
    >> call 2 days prior to see if everything was OK.





    >> One month, they
    >> blocked calls from my hard line because I was a an unhappy customer
    >> flag on my account.


    >Nope. With a large degree of certainty I know that no such block
    >exists.



    Oh really? You visited my household and verified that their menu sustem
    didn't prevent contact with a representative. Amazing. Should I be
    call the police?


    >>
    >> Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4 sessions.
    >> Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing
    >> sprint's ****up when they switched billing systems.


    >So that was what? No less than 8 months ago, as the billing conversion
    >was completed earlier this year.


    Lovely. You think it is normal for a conversion ****up to take 4 months
    and 3 hours. I have to see what you consider to be poor customer
    service.



    >The lacked the
    >> ability to take the list of account features from before the
    >> switchover and set up the new system the same.



    >> Sprint is incapable of
    >> doing anything offline; the customer must be on the phone while they
    >> do their amazingly slow work.


    >Yet they have completed many offline requests on my wife's account
    >without a problem.


    Well, aren't you the lucky asshole.


    >>
    >> When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars
    >> signal strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web page
    >> without timeouts and truncating. It is as if there's a network cable
    >> being connected and disconnected.


    >You do realize that bars of signal strength have absloutely nothing to
    >do with the network capability to handle data requests, don't you?


    No I don't. It means that their cell tower puts out a strong signal
    but their data network service is broken. It can do 256KB/second, but
    still can't do 17K without fatal errors due an intermittant connection.



    >Travel a mile and a half in any
    >> direction and I get perfect service. I know to the quarter mile when
    >> I switch over to the next tower and get data service again. I
    >> reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports still haven't
    >> gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a time
    >> while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear
    >> the browser's cache.


    >And no other carrier will consider the occasional complaint by a single
    >user as reason to send a network tech out for a single tower.


    Cite, please. You're talking out your asshole.



  8. #8
    The Bob
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    following in news:[email protected]
    130.ph.ph.cox.net:

    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:54:50 -0500, The Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    >>following in
    >>news:[email protected]:

    >
    >>> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl
    >>> <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>AZ Nomad answered:
    >>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization
    >>>>>>>> not exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the
    >>>>>>>> performance of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís
    >>>>>>>> customer care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>>>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)
    >>>
    >>>>Why? Just because you disagree?
    >>>
    >>> It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who
    >>> uses sprint.
    >>>
    >>> Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early
    >>> contract cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every
    >>> billing cycle for four months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd
    >>> call 2 days prior to see if everything was OK.

    >
    >
    >
    >
    >>> One month, they
    >>> blocked calls from my hard line because I was a an unhappy customer
    >>> flag on my account.

    >
    >>Nope. With a large degree of certainty I know that no such block
    >>exists.

    >
    >
    > Oh really? You visited my household and verified that their menu

    sustem
    > didn't prevent contact with a representative. Amazing. Should I be
    > call the police?


    THe Brain Police might be the only hope for you.


    >
    >
    >>>
    >>> Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4

    sessions.
    >>> Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing
    >>> sprint's ****up when they switched billing systems.

    >
    >>So that was what? No less than 8 months ago, as the billing

    conversion
    >>was completed earlier this year.

    >
    > Lovely. You think it is normal for a conversion ****up to take 4

    months
    > and 3 hours. I have to see what you consider to be poor customer
    > service.


    I have to see where you claimed it took four months and 3 hours. I only
    see three hours mentioned and based on what I see here, the length of
    the call was proabaly out of their control.

    >
    >
    >
    >>The lacked the
    >>> ability to take the list of account features from before the
    >>> switchover and set up the new system the same.

    >
    >
    >>> Sprint is incapable of
    >>> doing anything offline; the customer must be on the phone while

    they
    >>> do their amazingly slow work.

    >
    >>Yet they have completed many offline requests on my wife's account
    >>without a problem.

    >
    > Well, aren't you the lucky asshole.


    Lucky? No. Able to communicate effectively and respectfully? Much more
    likely.

    And I have no reason to comment on the asshole comment. Coming from
    you, I consider it to be much less painful than it was intended and
    probably much more true than you could ever handle, Skippy.


    >
    >
    >>>
    >>> When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars
    >>> signal strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web

    page
    >>> without timeouts and truncating. It is as if there's a network

    cable
    >>> being connected and disconnected.

    >
    >>You do realize that bars of signal strength have absloutely nothing to
    >>do with the network capability to handle data requests, don't you?

    >
    > No I don't. It means that their cell tower puts out a strong signal
    > but their data network service is broken. It can do 256KB/second, but
    > still can't do 17K without fatal errors due an intermittant

    connection.
    >


    OK, Einstein, let's try this again, only I won't ask a question. THe
    number of bars on your phone has absolutely no bearing on whether or not
    data can be transmitted.

    >
    >
    >>Travel a mile and a half in any
    >>> direction and I get perfect service. I know to the quarter mile

    when
    >>> I switch over to the next tower and get data service again. I
    >>> reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports still haven't
    >>> gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a time
    >>> while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear
    >>> the browser's cache.

    >
    >>And no other carrier will consider the occasional complaint by a

    single
    >>user as reason to send a network tech out for a single tower.

    >
    > Cite, please. You're talking out your asshole.


    Actually, you've identified the problem here- I'm the one speaking with
    something other than my asshole

    >





  9. #9
    The Bob
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    The Bob <[email protected]> amazed us all with the following in
    news:[email protected]:

    > AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    > following in news:[email protected]
    > 130.ph.ph.cox.net:
    >
    >> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:54:50 -0500, The Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>AZ Nomad <[email protected]> amazed us all with the
    >>>following in
    >>>news:[email protected]:

    >>
    >>>> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl
    >>>> <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>AZ Nomad answered:
    >>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner
    >>>>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an

    organization
    >>>>>>>>> not exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the
    >>>>>>>>> performance of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís
    >>>>>>>>> customer care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>>>>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)
    >>>>
    >>>>>Why? Just because you disagree?
    >>>>
    >>>> It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know

    who
    >>>> uses sprint.
    >>>>
    >>>> Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early
    >>>> contract cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every
    >>>> billing cycle for four months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd
    >>>> call 2 days prior to see if everything was OK.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>> One month, they
    >>>> blocked calls from my hard line because I was a an unhappy customer
    >>>> flag on my account.

    >>
    >>>Nope. With a large degree of certainty I know that no such block
    >>>exists.

    >>
    >>
    >> Oh really? You visited my household and verified that their menu

    > sustem
    >> didn't prevent contact with a representative. Amazing. Should I be
    >> call the police?

    >
    > THe Brain Police might be the only hope for you.
    >
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4

    > sessions.
    >>>> Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing
    >>>> sprint's ****up when they switched billing systems.

    >>
    >>>So that was what? No less than 8 months ago, as the billing

    > conversion
    >>>was completed earlier this year.

    >>
    >> Lovely. You think it is normal for a conversion ****up to take 4

    > months
    >> and 3 hours. I have to see what you consider to be poor customer
    >> service.

    >
    > I have to see where you claimed it took four months and 3 hours. I

    only
    > see three hours mentioned and based on what I see here, the length of
    > the call was proabaly out of their control.
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>The lacked the
    >>>> ability to take the list of account features from before the
    >>>> switchover and set up the new system the same.

    >>
    >>
    >>>> Sprint is incapable of
    >>>> doing anything offline; the customer must be on the phone while

    > they
    >>>> do their amazingly slow work.

    >>
    >>>Yet they have completed many offline requests on my wife's account
    >>>without a problem.

    >>
    >> Well, aren't you the lucky asshole.

    >
    > Lucky? No. Able to communicate effectively and respectfully? Much

    more
    > likely.
    >
    > And I have no reason to comment on the asshole comment. Coming from
    > you, I consider it to be much less painful than it was intended and
    > probably much more true than you could ever handle, Skippy.
    >
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>> When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars
    >>>> signal strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web

    > page
    >>>> without timeouts and truncating. It is as if there's a network

    > cable
    >>>> being connected and disconnected.

    >>
    >>>You do realize that bars of signal strength have absloutely nothing

    to
    >>>do with the network capability to handle data requests, don't you?

    >>
    >> No I don't. It means that their cell tower puts out a strong signal
    >> but their data network service is broken. It can do 256KB/second,

    but
    >> still can't do 17K without fatal errors due an intermittant

    > connection.
    >>

    >
    > OK, Einstein, let's try this again, only I won't ask a question. THe
    > number of bars on your phone has absolutely no bearing on whether or

    not
    > data can be transmitted.
    >
    >>
    >>
    >>>Travel a mile and a half in any
    >>>> direction and I get perfect service. I know to the quarter mile

    > when
    >>>> I switch over to the next tower and get data service again. I
    >>>> reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports still haven't
    >>>> gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a

    time
    >>>> while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear
    >>>> the browser's cache.

    >>
    >>>And no other carrier will consider the occasional complaint by a

    > single
    >>>user as reason to send a network tech out for a single tower.

    >>
    >> Cite, please. You're talking out your asshole.

    >
    > Actually, you've identified the problem here- I'm the one speaking

    with
    > something other than my asshole
    >
    >>

    >


    Oh yeah- one more thing, Skippy. You conveniently forgot to post the
    port of my last post where it's pointed out that you are clueless about
    the contents of the survey mentioned by the OP.


    >





  10. #10
    Ernie & Eythl
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    Smiling Wickedly, AZ Nomad answered:
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >> AZ Nomad answered:
    >>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>>>> exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>>>> of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>>>> care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)

    >
    >> Why? Just because you disagree?

    >
    > It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who uses sprint.
    >
    > Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early contract
    > cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every billing cycle for four
    > months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd call 2 days prior to see if
    > everything was OK. One month, they blocked calls from my hard line because I
    > was a an unhappy customer flag on my account.
    >
    > Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4 sessions.
    > Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing sprint's
    > ****up when they switched billing systems. The lacked the ability to take the
    > list of account features from before the switchover and set up the new system
    > the same. Sprint is incapable of doing anything offline; the customer must be
    > on the phone while they do their amazingly slow work.
    >
    > When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars signal
    > strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web page without timeouts
    > and truncating. It is as if there's a network cable being connected and
    > disconnected. Travel a mile and a half in any direction and I get perfect
    > service. I know to the quarter mile when I switch over to the next tower and
    > get data service again. I reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports
    > still haven't gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a
    > time while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear the
    > browser's cache. They couldn't troubleshoot a car that has run out of gas.
    >
    > CS simply doesn't get any worse.


    It's called change. It's called Improvement. Everything Changes. Nothing
    is static. I'm not saying you didn't have your experiences, But Mine are
    the exact opposite. maybe things have CHANGED. which is the point of the
    article.

    --
    Ernie
    <The man on the hill with a mountainous load in his shorts>



  11. #11
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: From last to first?

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 04:54:13 -0700, Ernie & Eythl <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >Smiling Wickedly, AZ Nomad answered:
    >> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:21:37 -0700, Ernie & Eythl <ernie&[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> AZ Nomad answered:
    >>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:03 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:31:50 -0500, AZ Nomad
    >>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Paul Miner <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/830
    >>>>>>> Today we have a new survey from Pali Research, an organization not
    >>>>>>> exactly known for pulling its punches when assessing the performance
    >>>>>>> of the nationís third-largest wireless company.
    >>>>>>> Think the Sprinties are cringing this time? Think again.
    >>>>>>> Just check out the headline on Paliís new report: ďSprintís customer
    >>>>>>> care jumps to first from lastĒ
    >>>>>> Sprint's CS has always ranked last.
    >>>>> That's what makes this such a surprise.
    >>>> sounds like the pollster has poisoned the well. (artificially
    >>>> affected the domain of their statistical sample)

    >>
    >>> Why? Just because you disagree?

    >>
    >> It is from personal experience and stories from everybody I know who uses sprint.
    >>
    >> Examples include getting my service disconnected with $160 early contract
    >> cancelation fees because I switch to a new plan. Every billing cycle for four
    >> months, they'd disconnect me even though I'd call 2 days prior to see if
    >> everything was OK. One month, they blocked calls from my hard line because I
    >> was a an unhappy customer flag on my account.
    >>
    >> Sprint is incapable of fixing account errors in less than 4 sessions.
    >> Both a friend and I had to spend over 3 hours on the phone fixing sprint's
    >> ****up when they switched billing systems. The lacked the ability to take the
    >> list of account features from before the switchover and set up the new system
    >> the same. Sprint is incapable of doing anything offline; the customer must be
    >> on the phone while they do their amazingly slow work.
    >>
    >> When I visit colorado, there is a house where I get 4 out of 5 bars signal
    >> strength, but their data service can't download a 17K web page without timeouts
    >> and truncating. It is as if there's a network cable being connected and
    >> disconnected. Travel a mile and a half in any direction and I get perfect
    >> service. I know to the quarter mile when I switch over to the next tower and
    >> get data service again. I reported it everytime I visit the area and 7 reports
    >> still haven't gotten it fixed. I tire of sitting on the phone for hours at a
    >> time while the idiot tech's tell me to reboot my phone and how to clear the
    >> browser's cache. They couldn't troubleshoot a car that has run out of gas.
    >>
    >> CS simply doesn't get any worse.


    >It's called change. It's called Improvement. Everything Changes. Nothing
    >is static. I'm not saying you didn't have your experiences, But Mine are
    >the exact opposite. maybe things have CHANGED. which is the point of the
    >article.


    Not my experience. Their CS still insists on running useless network
    checks instead of actually sending a service vehicle out to check a
    reported problem. The company doesn't seem to have the ability to
    procure a vehicle, a tech with a drivers license, and a phone with a
    web browser to check out a reported problem. They are incapable of
    fixing anything without subjecting the reporting customer to wait on
    the phone.

    The technology known as defect tracking and management is outside
    sprint's technical skills. If they were capable of operating such a
    system, they'd be able to enter a trouble ticket, and fix it without
    requring the reporting customer to sit on the line.




  • Similar Threads