Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    AZ Nomad
    Guest
    I got a new credit card so my automatic bill payment didn't go through.
    Got online to check and noticed that my bill was double. Previous
    balance? Nope. Sprint quietly started charging me an extra $75/month
    for data. I've had unlimited data on my vision plan for years. When
    they switched billing systems, they tried to remove it and it took 4
    hours over three billing cycles to get them to fix it.

    Now I find out that they removed it because I activated a new phone.
    New phone? Well, **** me drunk! I had a phone sent back for repair and got
    a replacement. For this, sprint thought they could change my contract
    without my consent. Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.

    I hate sprint.



    See More: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again




  2. #2
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:31:47 -0600, AZ Nomad <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I got a new credit card so my automatic bill payment didn't go through.
    >Got online to check and noticed that my bill was double. Previous
    >balance? Nope. Sprint quietly started charging me an extra $75/month
    >for data. I've had unlimited data on my vision plan for years. When
    >they switched billing systems, they tried to remove it and it took 4
    >hours over three billing cycles to get them to fix it.


    >Now I find out that they removed it because I activated a new phone.
    >New phone? Well, **** me drunk! I had a phone sent back for repair and got
    >a replacement. For this, sprint thought they could change my contract
    >without my consent. Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    >phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    >months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.


    >I hate sprint.


    Just got off the phone w/ CS. They assisted on a saturday, hold time
    was short, and it was bumped to a supervisor when there were problems.
    A first for sprint: when my cordless phone's battery ran out, they
    called back on my cell phone. Usually they assume the "**** you"
    attitude and simplhy close the ticket if the call is disconnected.

    Time will tell if I have to repeat this next month and the month after.



  3. #3
    Floyd
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    >>phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    >>months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.

    >

    Good Luck. I guess we'll find out if Sprints efforts to improve customer
    service have actually done any good. IMO, the biggest problem with sprint
    has been that it takes 2-5 calls to get a situation resolved, which wastes
    the time of everyone concerned and fosters ill will.
    I recently read a report that said that sprints customer service rating has
    jumped to #1, but it sounded like the only measured factor was the length of
    time it took to get a CSR on the line. Big deal. So what if they answer on
    the first ring when you have to call back several times after the following
    statements arrive. You might just as well train a large cage of monkeys to
    answer wall phones on the first ring, so as to get your customer service
    score up.





  4. #4
    Phillip Devoll
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time... ($10.00)
    and i do this with any for profit company...
    "AZ Nomad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:slrnghucdj.5[email protected]
    >I got a new credit card so my automatic bill payment didn't go through.
    > Got online to check and noticed that my bill was double. Previous
    > balance? Nope. Sprint quietly started charging me an extra $75/month
    > for data. I've had unlimited data on my vision plan for years. When
    > they switched billing systems, they tried to remove it and it took 4
    > hours over three billing cycles to get them to fix it.
    >
    > Now I find out that they removed it because I activated a new phone.
    > New phone? Well, **** me drunk! I had a phone sent back for repair and
    > got
    > a replacement. For this, sprint thought they could change my contract
    > without my consent. Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    > phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    > months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.
    >
    > I hate sprint.





  5. #5
    William Hershman
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again


    "Floyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    >>>phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    >>>months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.

    >>

    > Good Luck. I guess we'll find out if Sprints efforts to improve customer
    > service have actually done any good. IMO, the biggest problem with
    > sprint has been that it takes 2-5 calls to get a situation resolved, which
    > wastes the time of everyone concerned and fosters ill will.
    > I recently read a report that said that sprints customer service rating
    > has jumped to #1, but it sounded like the only measured factor was the
    > length of time it took to get a CSR on the line. Big deal. So what if
    > they answer on the first ring when you have to call back several times
    > after the following statements arrive. You might just as well train a
    > large cage of monkeys to answer wall phones on the first ring, so as to
    > get your customer service score up.
    >


    such monkeys should not be caged.





  6. #6
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:25:00 -0500, William Hershman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Floyd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Now I get the joy of another 3-4 hours on the
    >>>>phone, as they screw up my bill every month for at least the next two
    >>>>months. They *never* fix anything the first time around.
    >>>

    >> Good Luck. I guess we'll find out if Sprints efforts to improve customer
    >> service have actually done any good. IMO, the biggest problem with
    >> sprint has been that it takes 2-5 calls to get a situation resolved, which
    >> wastes the time of everyone concerned and fosters ill will.
    >> I recently read a report that said that sprints customer service rating
    >> has jumped to #1, but it sounded like the only measured factor was the
    >> length of time it took to get a CSR on the line. Big deal. So what if
    >> they answer on the first ring when you have to call back several times
    >> after the following statements arrive. You might just as well train a
    >> large cage of monkeys to answer wall phones on the first ring, so as to
    >> get your customer service score up.
    >>


    >such monkeys should not be caged.



    Sometimes I wish companies that hate their customers would just be
    honest about it. For example, dell should change their tech support
    recording to "Why are you bothering us? We hate you. If you stay on
    the line, we'll connect you to somebody who can barely speak the
    language, has never personally seen a dell computer, and will talk you
    through how to wipe your hard drive no matter what the problem is."



  7. #7
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:06:39 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]> wrote:
    >I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    >discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time... ($10.00)
    >and i do this with any for profit company...


    Have you ever collected a single penny?



  8. #8
    Phillip Devoll
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again


    "AZ Nomad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:06:39 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    >>discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time...
    >>($10.00)
    >>and i do this with any for profit company...

    >
    > Have you ever collected a single penny?

    Yes every time..... includeing sprint cell phone, att land line and dish (3
    times)




  9. #9
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:02:35 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"AZ Nomad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:06:39 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>>I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    >>>discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time...
    >>>($10.00)
    >>>and i do this with any for profit company...

    >>
    >> Have you ever collected a single penny?

    >Yes every time..... includeing sprint cell phone, att land line and dish (3
    >times)


    why don't I believe you?



  10. #10
    Phillip Devoll
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again


    "Paul Miner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:02:35 -0800, "Phillip Devoll" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"AZ Nomad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:06:39 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>>I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    >>>>discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time...
    >>>>($10.00)
    >>>>and i do this with any for profit company...
    >>>
    >>> Have you ever collected a single penny?

    >>Yes every time..... includeing sprint cell phone, att land line and dish
    >>(3
    >>times)

    >
    > I call bull****.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Miner


    you do not have to believe me but it is true.... next time a company screws
    up on your bill and you have to waste time on thephone fixing it make them
    pay you...
    try it..




  11. #11
    Andy
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    ok post copys of the receipts from them paying you or shut up


    --
    AL'S COMPUTERS
    "Phillip Devoll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > "Paul Miner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:02:35 -0800, "Phillip Devoll" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>"AZ Nomad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]
    >>>> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:06:39 -0800, Phillip Devoll <[email protected]>
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>>I got to the point when a company screws up like when sprint took of a
    >>>>>discount that i was supposed to get i charged them for my time...
    >>>>>($10.00)
    >>>>>and i do this with any for profit company...
    >>>>
    >>>> Have you ever collected a single penny?
    >>>Yes every time..... includeing sprint cell phone, att land line and dish
    >>>(3
    >>>times)

    >>
    >> I call bull****.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Paul Miner

    >
    > you do not have to believe me but it is true.... next time a company
    > screws up on your bill and you have to waste time on thephone fixing it
    > make them pay you...
    > try it..






  12. #12
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    It's the next billing cycle and the error hasn't been corrected. It means at
    least another 50 minutes on the line while I explain the problem over and over,
    to hear some bull**** about having activated a "new phone" (centro that came
    back from repair), and how they can't remember what billing code to use for the
    unlimited data that has been part of my plan since 2003.

    I've yet to see sprint fix any billing error the first time.
    Usually it takes three or four sessions.





  13. #13
    AZ Nomad
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:00:47 -0600, AZ Nomad <[email protected]> wrote:
    >It's the next billing cycle and the error hasn't been corrected. It means at
    >least another 50 minutes on the line while I explain the problem over and over,
    >to hear some bull**** about having activated a "new phone" (centro that came
    >back from repair), and how they can't remember what billing code to use for the
    >unlimited data that has been part of my plan since 2003.


    >I've yet to see sprint fix any billing error the first time.
    >Usually it takes three or four sessions.


    This time I sent an email. It was answered curtiously in correct English,
    without the usual irrelevent form letter knee jerk response, and addressed the
    problem seemingly correctly and within a day.

    We shall see. Maybe sprint CSR really is improving.



  14. #14
    dafydd
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    On Nov 26, 8:48*am, Joel <[email protected]> wrote:
    > AZ Nomad <[email protected]OM> wrote:
    > > It's the next billing cycle and the error hasn't been corrected. * Itmeans at
    > > least another 50 minutes on the line while I explain the problem over and over,
    > > to hear some bull**** about having activated a "new phone" (centro thatcame
    > > back from repair), and how they can't remember what billing code to usefor the
    > > unlimited data that has been part of my plan since 2003.

    >
    > > I've yet to see sprint fix any billing error the first time.
    > > Usually it takes three or four sessions.

    >
    > * * * * Mine took almost 2 years for them to fix the billing error. *The first one
    > took them over 6 months, then they created a newer one which took them only
    > few call to fix the 2nd error, then they created the 3rd one, which took few
    > months to correct, then they created another one.
    >
    > * * * * My billing errors were about the additional service's they kept adding to
    > one of the 5 phones we have. *And they kept creating other right after we
    > had one problem fixed.
    >
    > * * * * Even they even try to crew the $100 Mail-In rebate of a new phone, they
    > said I didn't renew the 2 yrs contact and required the original receipt
    > which I still had, then then sent $50 check instead of $100, and it took
    > them another 1-2 months to send the other $50 check.


    Just to be fair, Sprint Customer Service has nothing.. zero.. zip..
    NADA to do with either the processing of rebates or the mailing out of
    the rebate checks.
    Nor does any other carrier that I am aware of. This is done through a
    company that does nothing but process rebates. I know that Sprint
    has and does
    make more than its share of errors, but lets not put more on them than
    is deserved.



  15. #15
    Floyd
    Guest

    Re: Just when I think sprint is tolerable, they screw up again

    Just to be fair, Sprint Customer Service has nothing.. zero.. zip..
    NADA to do with either the processing of rebates or the mailing out of
    the rebate checks.

    Just to be fair, when you purchase an item from a company that promises to
    give you a rebate, and then the rebate is not awarded, that company is
    indeed ultimately responsible for the rebate. The use of a second or
    contracted company to isolate themselves from responsibility is ineffectual
    in assuaging our comfort level.

    To say they have nothing to do with it sounds like another CSR line that
    results in four or five more conversations, and is just another example of a
    loose end that sprint needs to get a handle on to improve customer service.
    A CSR should be able to get rebate information and fix whatever problem
    arises when a timely rebate is not forthcoming.





  • Similar Threads




  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast